The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ythania has made me want to, if not draw, make something based on this roleplay. I did combine a few sprites into a single image for another roleplay I'm in, but that wouldn't really be appliccable here.

I can only wonder what Salas expected the Queen to do?

"Greetings. My name is Queen Clarice. How can I help you?"

"Oh I'm not from Evertrue"

"Okay let me put you on hold I'm not allowed to talk to strangers"

Like derp? She's the Queen, she's higher ranking than Bertram, so there's no reason she shouldn't talk to the new guy before getting him? I'm pretty sure Loran would be more displeased if the Queen refused outright to talk to him, lol.

haha. Thanks for the hug @Koene

I need to remember tone doesn't translate through text and until I've been around a while no one will understand my humor.

IMG_20160117_190339254_zpsnh6o1fzf.jpg

MORE ART.

I've yet to start on Aros designs. Today I listened to The 1975 and Arctic Monkeys - all sorts of gritty, rough and soulful rock music, to help me figure out what Charlie looked like. I quite like her face; most of the notes are on the page. I can't figure out what her hair should be, though! I've marked the styles 1 - 6 up at the top. The 4 drawings below (left to right) display styles 5, 4, 1 and 6....but I'm still not sure. Thoughts?

I like styles 1 and 5 best, but that's just me.

Sooo..anyone near Avarell wanna rp with me? I'm on my way to Avarell right now hehe ^^ *tail swishes*

IMG_20160117_194703352_zpsdnzwqpfh.jpg

Don't worry, I'm keeping a tally on the votes. Aros in the making....he has very oriental features. I'm basing it off his appearance picture and Coldplay seems to be my muse for him. Time to keep drawing him out!

Oh yeah hehe just so everyone knows I drew my icon pic although it's not finished yet, I'm sortta a furry artist > >

Reactions: Koene
Thank you so much!~ gosh I kinda pride myself on the line art of my drawings~ I really wanna start my own Manga style comic but I just draw so slowly ;_;

yur art looks good too by the way~

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
I want to be that good to draw as well....
This is the best i've been able to do this far without reference picture

ntbrA2F.jpg

@Nathan pup
So far, I think there's only two active people in Avarell: Vr'ak the Striped Gnoll and Valencyr the human rogue. Currently they're in the nearby forest, and have just scared off some angry villagers trying to kill Vr'ak (because racism!). I think Vr'ak is my favorite character so far; he's too cute :3

Now I have two requests/inspirations for the artists of Evertrue: Delyth and Thalice together, and Vr'ak :D

Yeah, Vr'ak is my favorite as well, he is just awesome, the way he is treated is sad though..

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I can only wonder what Salas expected the Queen to do?

"Greetings. My name is Queen Clarice. How can I help you?"

"Oh I'm not from Evertrue"

"Okay let me put you on hold I'm not allowed to talk to strangers"

Like derp? She's the Queen, she's higher ranking than Bertram, so there's no reason she shouldn't talk to the new guy before getting him? I'm pretty sure Loran would be more displeased if the Queen refused outright to talk to him, lol.
You mistake his pandering for a real concern. He's just playing the field--its not like he really cares about how the queen handles things.

Also finally finished the longest fricken flashback of all time. Hope it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable but just fyi someone does die in the memory sequence so if you aren't interested in reading the details that's all you need to really know.

Though, you have to admit a queen telling a foreign diplomat that she wasn't allowed to talk to strangers would be hilarious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.