The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I read through the bulk of the posts in the IC thread and I just LOVED what I saw!

I was hoping to introduce myself here real fast. I'm Lylith! You can call my Lylith, Lyli, "hey you"... Whatever comes to mind I guess! xD

I've been writing for a LONG time... I can rough estimate that I've been RP'ing with other people both in person and online for about eight years I think. I've written multiple world scenarios as well as made multiple races. Don't even get me STARTED on my book of fantastic characters... OhMaiGoodness... I have a LOT! Other than that, I'm an avatar FREAK. I LOVE having tons of pictures and avatars to choose from, so if you see my avatar change a lot, don't worry! That's NORMAL! =o

Hmm, I have my own RP that I just started up a few days ago. It's called Of Knights and Dragons... It's based off my first open world RP. You can go read about it if you like, but it's in the libertine section because I just KNOW it's gonna get gory and... Well... It's in the libertine section... ">.>

My writing habits are pretty simple. I love writing Solo, uhm... I write LONG posts and they can get pretty descriptive... (I've been known to write TOO much detail. Especially in fantastic, bloody, fight sequences!) I use commas and punctuation too much sometimes, and I say "lol" too much... Hmm... I use "..."'s WAY too much. I think in my head they represent a short pause, but my friend argues that they're grammatically incorrect and I should stop using them because they annoy everyone. But I don't think so! I LOVE dots... (If they get on your nerves just say something and I'll try my best to stop, lol!)

Other than that yeah! That's me! Uhm... I hope I can RP with you guys soon!

<3 Lyli

PS: OH and I like COLORS!

Name: Silvertail Darkclaw
DOB: November 4
Species: Anthropomorphic Silver Fox
Orientation: Homosexual
Home City: Glymn City
Physical Description: Has silver fur with white belly, orange paw pads, blue ears, blue and black legs (one color for each), orange and green arms (one for each), and a silver tail with a blanket of orange. Stands at 5 foot 1 inch.
Personality Traits: Ambitious, Harmonious, Shy, Kind, Adventurous, Cautious, Caring
Bio: Silvertail matured alongside his half-brother Rog, a folf. Their vulpine mother bore Rog first, to a lupine father, who later died in a hunt. About two years later, she bore Silvertail to a new husband, who was also vulpine. The second father also died, but of a fever. The two brothers grew together in their mother's small but comfortable house. It had two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a small mud room. Silvertail learned how to play an old shawm his mother had in a family chest while Rog exercised and learned the basics of wrestling. After some years, Rog joined the deputy's knights, to keep order. He received two swords, one for training and one for combat and ceremony. One day, Rog was sent off by the local deputy to chase down some criminals, but neither he nor his party ever returned. After such, Silvertail trained with a dummy he made with Rog's secondary sword, and he soon left his mother in search of his lost kin. He will soon travel to Kruvaria.
Abilities: Proficient in playing the shawm. Learning to play the bagpipes and lute. Knows five spells:
Slow Time: Creates a distortion of time 15 feet around the caster; lets the caster react quicker than usual to circumstances; can be used once a day.
Light Beam: Calls a beam of light from the sun; can blind opponents and can deal some minor physical damage; can be used only when the sun is visible.
Fire Bolt: Thrusts a ball of flaming coal at an opponent; can set a character on fire and has the potential to do damage over time; takes a medium amount of energy.
Dark Shield: Creates a transparent, shimmering cloud in front of the caster that acts as a metal shield for 10 seconds; takes a hefty amount of energy.
Melodic Charm: Creates a short musical riff that is always just right for the occasion; takes a minuscule amount of energy.
Preferred Weapon: Sword (any kind; with shield)
Notable Features: Always carries a pendant necklace with four circular sapphires embedded in it: one blue, one gold, one red, and one silver. Always has a shawm strapped to his belt on his tunic. His tunic is usually orange or blue with the occasional white or brown variation. Wears a pair of grey boots outside of buildings. Usually carries a short sword with a brown hilt wrapped in white linen with a diamond design on a small circular extension on the bottom of the hilt. When he carries his sword, he carries a white, round buckler that is blank in design.
Other:
His appearance is this, except standing on his hind legs, with clothing.
silvertail 3.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey... At least I didn't Rick Roll yah... =p

And thanks for that. The Fox is better than a whole lot of things one can do to people on the internet.

Reactions: Lylith
@Elege de Nord Is your character in Glymn City or Kruvaria? To leave his home city he would have to have travelled quite a distance, given the distance between the two, and characters start out in their home cities. Aside from that one question, he's good, so once we've clarified this then he'll be accepted :)

Hehe I just read Vr'aks character sheet. He sounds awesome hehe *blushes n tailwags* Ehem..too bad he's straight~ ;3 *giggles*

ELF FORM

Name: Elder Rinara

Home City: The Sapphire City

Personality: Very haughty and self centered, though when concerning someone she knows she can be very mother like and protective. She values beauty and is very easily distracted by anyone or anything she considers attractive. She falls desperately in love far too easily, and has shut herself off from love because of too many failed relationships in her youth. She is very domineering in public but is excited by the thought of finding someone who can physically overpower her and turn the tables...

Preferred weapon: Magic / Spear if magic fails her

Species: Elf

Orientation: Straight (can be spontaneous)

Height: 6'0

Hair: Black

Skin: Pale as the moonlight

Distinguishing Marks: She has incredibly pure skin which appears to be untouched.

Skills: Rinara was one of the Elves elders and was a renowned magician. She was a master in all forms of magic, even those deemed unwholesome, though none would dare say a word to her about it.

Strength and Weaknesses: Rinara is a master at controlling magic and can use it to accomplish most any task. Even now she prefers to stay in her Elven form and practice magic since her dragon form limits her magical abilities to the elemental dragon breath.

Rinaras body is beautiful but frail and she has no hand to hand combat experience. She will retreat if it comes to that. If she is wounded, she can heal with magic, but she must be allowed time and a quiet place to perform the spells.

Gear: Rinara has no earthly possessions to speak of. All was lost during the purge, and her escape was mostly due to the fact that none of the humans who pursued her could withstand her powerful magic.

DRAGON FORM

Size/Weight(Length/Tons): 35ft high, 145 ft long, 5t

Mane / Spikes / Other: Spikes on the back of the neck, limbs, and at intervals on the tail.

Scales / Skin: Black scales with glowing blue accents on the skin between the scales, as well as in her eyes.

Element: Dark Magic / Electricity (No special effect)

Distinguishing Marks: Rinaras horns form a demonic 'crown' and her scales glow ghostly blue color.

Strength and Weaknesses: Rinaras dragon form is long and fairly low to the ground giving her outstanding center of gravity when she is on foot. Her wings however have trouble keeping her bulk in the air and she cannot fly far, nor can she perform maneuvers in the air.

Personality:
Rinara is exceedingly haughty. Before the purge she was the most powerful Elf alive with her magical ability, and she knew it. She kept to herself, but often found herself answering questions or tutoring other Elves, and aiding in enchanting items that were to be given to or used by nobility. Mainly the King, or his family.

She is very proud of her looks, and treasures all things beautiful. She looks down on any being that isn't at least somewhat intelligent by her standards, and abhors timidity. She has a very dominant personality, but enjoys and respects anyone who has the gall (and the ability) to dominate her.

Bio:
She was born a very typical Elven female with no outstanding features about her. She wasn't exceptionally beautiful, and she was incredibly clumsy and fragile. She grew slowly and at maturity stood at a mere 5'8... MUCH shorter than an average Elf. Her only redeeming quality was her powerful grasp on magic.

After her parents enrolled her in private tutoring lessons with a well known Elven magician, Rinara QUICKLY picked up nearly every aspect of magic, and became naturally adept with it. She was able to cast spells that only masters practiced, and began making her own enchantments, usually for her own amusement...

At the early Elven age of 40, something happened and Rinara became even more self conscious of her unattractive physical form than ever before. She watched as the Elven women she grew up with began finding mates and she found herself very lonely. She became extremely angry and began dabbling in her knowledge of alteration magic to try and 'fix' her body to be the way she wanted it to be...

Rinara tried and tried for years, tweaking her physical appearance before she finally looked in the mirror and was satisfied with what she saw... She'd endured massive amounts of pain as her body stretched and shifted, tore and grew and healed again to form the 'best and most beautiful' form of herself. Years passed though, and Rinara found that even as beautiful as she was, she could not find a mate. After decades of hoping and searching, she became callous and gave up on ever marrying... She set her heart and mind to her work, and never looked back.

--------------------

In Rinaras land, her people were jealously executed in a mass genocide known to Elves as the Purge. She only barely escaped with her life along with a few other Elves into the forests which surround the mountains in the center of the massive island that she's from. After a few days of roaming the woods, an amazing thing happened as Mother Earth came to the Elves rescue. In the night she worked her will and fused her endangered children in the bodies of the dragons, expelling the souls of the dragons and replacing them with the Elven spirits.

The elves learned to use their inherent magical abilities to shape shift between their old Elven forms and their new draconic bodies. They also discovered that their new bodies were able to pool massive amounts of magical energy within them, granting the Elves in dragon form access to an inordinate amount of magic. More than any Elf had ever had access to before... However, they were not able to harness their new found power in any other way than to produce a magical 'breath' attack, and while powerful, this severely limited the Elves magical capabilities in dragon form, something that Rinara found very distasteful.

After years and years of wandering alone, Rinara was approached by a lone Elf whose leadership and cunning eventually brought together the Elves from wandering the mountains. Together they rebuilt the Elven society colelcting the scattered remnants of their culture from far and wide... In this time frame, Rinara found herself with child which was an extraordinary event due to her old age, even for an Elf. She deduced that it must have been some effect of her draconic side that allowed her womb to remain fertile after such a long time. She wasn't going to question it regardless... Her daughter, Myra (Mir-ah), blessed her with happiness and the family that she'd wished for so long ago in her youth.

Some time after these events, power hungry Elves conceived a plan to rid their selves of the warring human kingdoms which split the island in twain. She only heard of the plan to attack the capitol with hordes of Elves and Dragons long after they'd left, and all she could do was flee with her child to the sea. She was too late however and she was forced to hide Myra with one of the few remaining Elves who holed up in the cave she'd originally made her home when she found herself a dragon. She hoped and prayed that she would be safe as she led the human hunting parties away from her child and her new guardian... She led them towards the sea, and never looked back.

Days and days of flying led her only to exhaustion and she collapsed into the hot seawater. She expected to be swallowed up by the deep blue or become a meal to some larger sea creature in the depths below... She fell asleep and drifted (literally) into deep and fitful dreams...

Last edited:
Hehe XD I forgot lots of things in transferring my CS from OKAD to here. Had to go back and edit!

Too bad I forgot a SECOND time to put COLOR in it! =[

Dern....

She is NOT evil! Lol xD

Crazy! =p

I think they're talking about mine....

Spoiler alert if you're not caught up.

He's totally evil.

Oh, dern it! I totally spoiled that for myself lol. DANGIT! xD

Reactions: Radio Jelly
@Elege de Nord Is your character in Glymn City or Kruvaria? To leave his home city he would have to have travelled quite a distance, given the distance between the two, and characters start out in their home cities. Aside from that one question, he's good, so once we've clarified this then he'll be accepted :)
Oh sorry, I thought home city was just part of the backstory ^^ it'll be Glymn

Alright, both new characters are accepted. I'll have you guys on the cast list whenever I get on my computer.

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
Status
Not open for further replies.