The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything aside from personality and hometown is finished, it's far too hot for me to continue thinking though, so taking a break x.x
[spoili]

dark-anime-angel-wallpaper-6321-6629-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Name:
Kyana
DOB: Unkown
Species: Fallen Goddess
Orientation: Kyana is attracted to those with power
Home city: Eastway Bluff
Physical description: Kyana is of average height, with a slim body, black eyes, jet black hair, and unnaturally pale skin.
Personality traits: Kyana is extremely friendly, and would even go out of her way to help a complete stranger. Despite this, she also has a short temper, and easily holds grudges. While she is easy to manipulate due to her overly trusting nature, it's not the best idea to break that trust, as she will use her magic on said person.
History/bio: Kyana was once known as a goddess, more specifically a goddess over the shadows and dark magic. However, she was stripped of her godly title and most of her abilities for taking worship from animals as well as sentient beings. Kyana was written of in many books, none of which plastered her as 'good', many believed her to be an 'evil' entity, and the fact that most of her believers/worshipers were criminals or black mages only furthered this belief. Since descending into the mortal world, she has found many seem to avoid her, and for the most part has lived a very secluded life.
Skills/abilities:
~ Dark Magic ~ Kyana is extremely gifted at dark magic. In the past she could have casted even the most complex of skills with a simple flick of her wrist, since being stripped of her godhood she has to actually incant the more complex spells, though she can still cast many simple and average spells with a flick of her wrist.
~ Shadow manipulation ~ While not as powerful as the skill used to be, Kyana is able to control shadows, though in her current status it is little more than a fright tactic as she is unable to use said shadows to actually cause harm, she can use this ability to give her the appearance of having dark wings.
~ Worshiped ~ Kyana has many followers which she gains strength from, and can hear the prayers of, though her following has dwindled significantly since losing her godly status
~ Shadow Mimicry ~ Kyana was able to turn her body into shadows, and through this method was able to take on the shadowy form of anything she felt like, though like many others this ability was taken from her
~ Illusions ~ Shadows are a thing that can easily warp the minds and trick the eyes of mortals, and as a goddess Kyana knew how to do this well, until the ability was stripped away
~ Shadow minions ~ Kyana was once able to spawn deadly creatures of shadow, though this was one of her stripped abilities
~ Shadow Realm ~ Kyana at one point in time had access to her very own realm, however she was locked out of it when stripped of her godly status

Preferred weapon: Magic
Notable features: Kyana has a dark aura around her that looks a lot like a shadowy beast, the aura is strong enough that even those who can't 'see' auras can still feel it.
Other:
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Whoops, sorry for disappearing; I joined a new RP and got all excited for it, forgetting about the others. But I've calmed down now and I'll be writing another post for Charlie.

Edit: Took me an hour and a half, but hooo boy Charlie's decked up in gear this time. Hopefully I've done all the adding correctly, I'm pretty terrible at maths. @Radio Jelly - I'm ready to post for a new expedition when you are, but I'm really excited to see Aros and Carla team and take this guy down.

Last edited:
I can see Kyana having a particular interest in Elbauthin. I can also see Elbauthin wanting nothing to do with Kyana, lol.

I can see Kyana having a particular interest in Elbauthin. I can also see Elbauthin wanting nothing to do with Kyana, lol.
I can see that as well, would be pretty entertaining to see how the two would interact XD

Dio is waiting for the King and Queen to finish eating.

Ugh guys I'm a terrible person, I don't mean to keep leaving you Dx

I'm working two jobs now and it's insane. When I'm not working it's doctor visits, sleeping, or doing chores around the house. I have very little time for myself right now.

Maybe tomorrow morning if I have time I'll do a quick activity update, do a payday and write up a new post. I'm so sorry guys ugh. I suck at this lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.