The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Can she change her form into anything at will or are there limits to her powers? I know we have one shapeshifter-type character who can shift between her human form and a fox form, but the fun thing about magic is that we can make it work however we want to ^_^

She can change her form into anything that she has seen and touched before. It can even be inanimate objects. She can change as often as she wishes, but the forms don't last for more than two hours.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
That's a good one. It gives her a lot of variety but keeps it from coming across as OP. Awesome :D

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
This fishy is excited to see more characters landing around her characters. That means it's time to start sending my characters out into the world, lol.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
You could have done that by now, lol.

I guess so, but it's always so much more fun with other people.

Well i just sent Kera to the world :P This will be an amazing adventure :P
And i'm so excited for sunday, i have 4 characters prepared already. I just frigging love this rp so much :D

Hello all!

Who would like to help me create a character? I'm looking to do some RPing outside of the big cities in the wilderness, small towns and dungeons to begin with. My character idea is a chaotic neutral rogue/ranger. Not exactly unpredictable/insane but more oppurtunist.

His background is farming and minor performance (not as skilled as a bard) followed by moving to a larger city and studying... Something (Any suggestions?) before moving to a quieter/outlying town.

Geographical or historical studies might be a good idea for somebody looking to adventure and explore - it could be his reason for deciding to go out into the world in the first place. I'd offer to partner up with you but I've already created all my characters, so unless your character can convince one of my three craftswomen sisters to join you on your adventures, I won't be able to join in for another few weeks.

Yay, more (potential) history majors! I was planning on having my Dryad student Delyth go artifact-hunting at some point, but it won't be until much later.
Hopefully you'll run into Lucy and her dire wolf during their travels!

If you want a good wilderness companion, I bet Vr'ak in Avarell is pretty lonely right about now. Unless you're afraid of a measly giant striped gnoll :D (Character Sheet on Page 5 of the OOC, by Avery)

In the next big update I'm going to include links to character bios because fishy was saying that she's driving herself crazy trying to find her own character bios for reference.

^ THIS. I mean, how hard can it be to find my characters? Just scroll until you see black people, mine are the only ones (not including the dark elves because you guys are the blackest black and I dig that) - but apparently it's REALLY DIFFICULT. That's actually why I went and stuck Elbauthin in the "Characters" page, so now all I have to do to reference his bio is go check my own page.

Those are great ideas. Vr'ak would create many great plot points as our characters would be foils of each other. I'll start working on a sheet tonight and hopefully have it up tomorrow evening.

Who should I message with questions or for help?

Probably V'rak. I'm sure Avery will be excited to see somebody coming to interact with V'rak. RPing with yourself can be exhausting, especially if you maintain the size of posts that Avery and myself do.

Also me. I like answering questions.

@disappointedfish I just have a giant word document where everything I've ever written for Evertrue (Character sheets, posts, notes for plots) is all in one place. No need for scrolling!

@Valencyr If you have a question, I'd just ask it here on the OOC or PM @PrincessLala95 if you're doing something super secret :P
I have asked so many questions here, I'm surprised people don't hate me yet!
...you don't, do you, guys?
Guys?

I don't hate you! You make me think :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I should do that. I always have trouble finding my previous posts too, since I'm on so sporadically.

Aww noo I just caught up in the roleplay... Ayesha isn't scary or creepy ;___; Why would she be scary or creepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.