The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Company would be nice. Posting by myself for this long has been draining me of energy with no way to replenish it. As a result, my post rate and post length have been slowly going down and down. Having someone else to rp with might give me an energy source again.

Reactions: Koene
You should have said something! I'm sure someone would have been happy to figure out a solution!

That's my last post for the night. Just letting you know since we've been so freely posting back and forth - we need to coordinate and be online at the same time more often. Goodnight!

• Thank You
Reactions: PrincessLala95
Aww, okay! Until next time, then - I'll reply with Phillippe and leave it for you for whenever. And I won't post with Clarice until Allora posts.

I only have one character request: Its for someone to play Ashley's Husband and the Father of her Son.

Character Sheet Reserve Post if I may, I will get to posting the character as I work out all the kinks I have in mind. Thank you.

Bulletin note!

Quest-giver: Eu-Mag
Title: Assistance sought in monster hunt
Details: Recent scrying, the magical skill of seeing things from a completely different point of view, has shown the "Mystery Isle" to be inhabited by powerful and bloodthirsty monsters, and anyone willing and able to are sought to assist Eu-Mag, king of portally connected kingdom Audignum, in tracking, prohibiting the attacks of, and if necessary, slay, said monsters.
If interested, The Golden Horseshoe in Sapphire city shall be our meeting point.
Reward: Any weapon found during the hunt. Three fourths of any gold. Great honor and the respect of both kingdoms.

Request as well!

Requested character's name: Tónlist "Whatever last name you wish"
Requested character's connection: Eu-Mag
Relationship: Tónlist being his creator, and Eu-Mag being his king, their relationship conists of little but mutual respect and obedience.
Specifications: Is excellent in magic, stern and serious. Will in most cases be found reading.
Age: Your pick. He is the archmage, so preferrably nothing younger than 30.
Home city: Cerddoriaeth, the capital of Audignum. On the sheets it's listed as Kingdom of Infinity.
Appearance: Wearing a wide, azure robe and a white scarf is the only thing I require.
Personality: From the few sentences I've written as him already, he appears to be almost as monotonous and serious as his king, but of course, this can be changed to a little extent.
History/Bio: Of the around 35 members of the Union, Tónlist has since an early age excelled in the magic of their country, and eventually rising in skill level, his rank increased as well. Finally reaching the role of archmage, Tónlist found it appropriate to be put upon him to get the kingdom a ruler.
Other: It's all mostly your pick. Go loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the IC?

I'll get the character requests and the quest posted later; I won't have a chance to be on my computer until sometime tonight. But I know they're there, so they still count!

q5g0XMN.jpg

"A noblewoman in Sapphire City, Lady Hadoram is responsible for settling disputes from all across the Kingdom - almost like a judge. If a matter is brought before her by the guards, she will attempt to resolve it, though if she has trouble, the issue can be taken to the King and/or Queen."

Name: Lady Anne Claudia Hadoram
DOB: Sept. 8.
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Home city: Sapphire city
Physical description: An aging, serious and even so somewhat friendly face marks the first impression one gets of this stoic noblewoman. Hiding under large dresses is a slender build.
Personality traits: Being the official judge of cases within Sapphire city mainly, she accepts nothing but cold, hard evidence. To her, only the facts matter, and she has, through extensive practice, put personal emotion aside and not letting it get in the way of a case. She may also appear arrogant and snobby at times, a trait gained from her period of sudden rich luxuries in the castle.
History/bio: She was born as Anna Claudia Hadoram, to a housekeeping mother and house-designing father, one of the slightly less succesful than the Slanait City average. She did, however, not wish to follow her father's path, rather having a large interest in studying law.
Her family not being of the richest, they only had the funds to send either her or her brother to the City of Telia to study their preferred subject. Being the female child, in addition to being the one not wanting to become a designer, her parent's decision was rather quickly falling on their son.
Through taking plenty small jobs while still under her parent's slight support, Anna found herself with just enough gold to move and study. She moved to and studied law in Telia university, as she had dreamed of. Now an educated judge, she applied to courts in nearby cities, to her further fortune being approved in the second one she tried, her birth city Slanait.
Serving her job in Slanait for a couple years, another, younger judge applying there peaked her interest of getting bigger places. Her eyes set on the capital, she moved there. Here work as a judge was more sparce. After applying wildly for any job, now even just related to law, she caught the interest of a noblewoman at the Sapphire city castle. She found transcripts of the cases she'd judged in, and, impressed, offered her a job at the castle, which she's had since.
Eventually finding her birth name Anna too childish, she got it changed to Anne quite recently.
Skills/abilities: A good judge. Will, if confronted with weapon, keep her cool, but can't fight back.
Preferred weapon: She's a pacifist, but will, if pressed, grab the nearest object for use as a batting item.
Notable features: Is rarely ever seen without a dress. Not at work, not in free time, she sleeping with a night gown being the only exception.
Other: She already has a job as noblewoman or judge, whichever you'd prefer to list as he occupation, @PrincessLala95.

She's accepted, I'll have her up shortly! By some twist of fate I've found my way onto the computer, plans change I guess :P Nobles will have their jobs listed as "Nobleman/Noblewoman" depending on gender obviously, as well as their home listed as Sapphire City Castle. There is one slight detail though, regarding your bio - Telia University doesn't charge tuition.

xD You'll find a way! It's not something that's important to any stories that play out right now, so obviously you can still post with her while trying to figure it out - if it would have an effect on the way she interacts with others in the game I would make you change it before you can post, but nope.

What are the King and Queen's religious beliefs? I know that all my characters are Elbauthinian, obviously, and I also know that the multicultural society of Evertrue would result in many different religions worshipping different gods and deities, so what is the royally-endorsed belief system?

[fieldbox="Ecgric Leofric Chase, blue, solid"]

9zg0rOm.jpg

Name: Ecgric Leofric Chase

DOB: December 11th

Species: Human

Orientation: Straight

Home city: Sapphire City

Physical description: Seven feet and one Inch tall (7' 1") or two hundred and fifteen centimeters (215 cm). He has a tendency of sticking out due to his unusual body size, his upbringing and hard working life being the
result of it. His body is thoroughly conditioned and trained on a daily basis, he has a blue tattoo going from his right thigh up to his right elbow on his arm.

Personality traits: His personality is that of a calm and composed man outside of combat, he seems generous, honest and kind natured but there is that feeling of uncertain dominance from his presence. In combat he seems different, the composed nature is replaced to that of a berserker that puts his body in the place of those in need.

History/bio: Born in a family nestled deep into the snowy and far away Evertrue to a family of fighters, warriors and hunters. Ecgric grew up living with his mother and sister under the shadowy absence of a father figure that he lost when he was only a little one. Ecgric at early legs learned the meaning of work as he was required to do basic and most time heavy physical jobs, even with such jobs he always relished the thought of holding a weapon in his arm and fighting either with his little sister or with his mother. As the years passed his sister got married off into a noble family, her mother not pleased with it personally but did not protest as the newly-weds were deep in love; Ecgric on the other hand was not at all pleased and unlike his mother he showed it which resulted in him and his sisters parting ways completely. He continued living in the family home before finally deciding to leave and search for a cause in his life, his mother deeply saddened but accepting of his decision released her son into the open world. Gathering his belongings Ecgric turned to the kingdom of Evertrue.

Cmcw2Zq.jpg
aVqP23G.jpg
25wup3r.jpg

Skills/abilities: Ecgric while incompetent to do something normal he is a one of a kind fighter, soldier, warrior; his brutality, body size and upbringing have made him quite the foe to anyone on the battlefield. He is familiar but not adept in tactics of war and finds in himself the ability to make one hell of a tea.

Preferred weapon: His own two handed weapon halberd like weapon.

Notable features: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Faint face scars

Other: His dreams are haunted by the memories of long time combat, often times he would not sleep for several days.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Koene
That's a good question, fishy! Since Clarice is from Sartrand, her views will be quite different from her husband's. She comes from a warrior family. They've never been highly religious - her father believes in some higher power, but he doesn't put a name to it, and her mother prays to an idol, a statuette she calls the Shieldmaiden. Clarice tends to sway more in the same direction as her father, believing that there is something out there but not putting a name to it, but she also keeps a Shieldmaiden statuette on her nightstand :) Phillippe is highly spiritual, as much of his family has been - they believe in an all-powerful being known simply as the Lord of All. The Lord of All isn't exactly strict, which is why the royal family has never forced their religion upon the Kingdom and why Phillippe didn't even force Clarice to accept his god when she married him. The Lord of All only asks that people strive to be the best they can be, which Phillippe does. Aurélie is an atheist - she's familiar with the Lord of All but she doesn't believe that there's some kind of higher power divinity up there.

@Koene OMG enchant your rear gate...omg I'm dying....you're going to kill my fishy friend when she comes on...

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.