The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, it's time to run around, dropping those beats, I guess. Mystery Isle is my first target.

Oh, I thought I marked Vindr as a companion to Lucy? I can get rid of his illusion abilities if he's too OP for an animal companion.

Name: Loran Lorieana

DOB: January 17th

Species: Elf

Orientation: Straight

Home city: Saphire City
Physical description:
kdumGxZ.jpg

Personality traits: Quiet, calm, calculating. Two hundred years of life has led Loran to be able to show extreme patience when it comes to anything really. His skills as a ranger in service to the elves are unparelled, and thus he also is very difficult to provoke. His loyalty to his king is unquestionable.

Occupation: Royal Elven Ranger (Should be recognised as a part of the "Other Jobs" job category)

History/bio: Loran has been a member of the elven royal guard since birth, a thing that he had been marked for and prepared. Since he was a small child he practiced archery, sword play, climbing, and a host of other things. At the age of fifty he was introduced as the youngest member of the elven rangers, and twenty more years of service to his king lead to a promotion to royal elven ranger, and him being assigned to the fief in which a certain Lord Vesryn resided. There he resided for ten more years. Then he began building a bond with a local elven woman, and around thirty years after that they were married. He continued to live his life quietly, in service as a royal ranger, until at the age of one hundred and fifty, a great battle was fought and many of the rangers whom he trained and worked with died. After the battle was won he retired and became a gardener and painter. Then he set about building a family of his own, a young daughter, whom was born and named Alva. Forward to the age of one hundred and eighty five, where it was announced that the lord of the fief was to have a daughter, and his daughter was to be named Allora Vesryn, who was in the custom of the elven nobility of that region to sent away to be raised in human society. Fourteen years later Loran wa asked to once again pick up his bow and go forth to retrieve the girl, and bring her home. Her entire family awaited her, as did her arranged fiance. She was to marry and begin learning how to run the fief her father ran. After long travels, he has finally reached Saphire City, where Allora was said to have been left.

Skills/abilities: Excellent when it comes to anything plant related. Great hunter and an excellent shot. Has a small amount of control over healing magic, and is great when it comes to healing with herbs. He also happens to have a great control over beastmaster magic, and it is said that wild animals have been known to come to his aid, as they tend to do all elves.

Preferred weapon: Bow

Notable features: He happens to have a long scar running down the right side of his face, just to the right of his eye. Those who know him best can ask him and learn that the scar was a battle wound from long ago.
Other:

Theme:

Oh, I thought I marked Vindr as a companion to Lucy? I can get rid of his illusion abilities if he's too OP for an animal companion.
That would be best, if you intend to keep him as a pet rather than a character, since the illusion abilities aren't a part of the character he goes with - it would be fine if his powers were some kind of extension of hers, like if his powers enhanced hers or the fact that they're connected through blood and whatnot, but the illusion powers aren't connected to her. And pets don't get/need their own character sheets unless they're separate characters - otherwise they just get a mention in the "Other" or "Notable features" part of the main character's bio.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
So I was a little wrong about the arrival date of my order: I won't have it today but I will tomorrow. Nonetheless I'm going to do what I can to post via phone but it may not be very good/long.

Ythania: Aros does not have glasses. I was indeed referring to the drinking glasses on the table.

So I was a little wrong about the arrival date of my order: I won't have it today but I will tomorrow. Nonetheless I'm going to do what I can to post via phone but it may not be very good/long.

Ythania: Aros does not have glasses. I was indeed referring to the drinking glasses on the table.
Just do what I do, take a look at the general length of paragraphs on your phone and type out accordingly. Thanks for your input nonetheless, I just briefly wondered what a sight-impaired thief was doing around Eastvale.

@Ythania Eastvale is a strange place, i wouldn't be surprised if there was a sight impaired thief :P

No need to worry: the post is complete. It doesn't look short on my phone but no doubt it was. I'll try to post again for Carla before the day is out. I'm really bummed though because I wanted to add a couple new characters and while its only a little arduous posting via phone, creating a nice CS already takes me a couple hours on a computer.

*whispers* I'm pretty sure it's called Eastway...

Lala, indeed, Ythanias post just confused me :P Focusing on so many things at the same time

I've just been waiting to see how long it would take ythania to figure it out XD
That was what I was going to do too, lol, but I figured I'd step in once it started spreading :P <3

Yeah, good choice Lala, but hey, it would've taken much longer for Ythania to realize that since i screwed up as well :P

Eastvale is a pretty word. I'm sure there's something I can use it for one day xD

Maybe some minor town somewhere, who knows, maybe Aurélie will visit it in her travels :P

EkByitE.png

59ZuBZq.png
Name:
Myranda Poppy Willthe

DOB:
August 31st

Orientation:
Pansexual

Home city:
The Sapphire City

Physical description:
Myranda stands at a proud 5'7, she is lithe and athletically built. She has an olive toned skin and sea green eyes. Her hair falls down past her breasts in dark brunette tresses. She has one body modification and that is her septum piercing.

Personality traits:
Myranda is very quirky and a real ball of sunshine. She enjoys engaging in conversation, and is very bubbly. She will make friends wherever she can find them, and always cares what others think of her. She prefers to please others than herself, and is quite theatrical in her actions.

History/bio:
Myranda was born and raised in Sapphire City. Her family owned the local inn for generations, and she grew up living in it. She learned all the inns and outs of the tavern at a very young age and mastered the art of good customer service. When Myranda was old enough she was passed down the ownership and works hard every day to make it the best place to go in Sapphire City.

Skills/abilities:
+Excellent Cooking Skills
+Adept Spell Caster

Preferred weapon:
A dagger tucked away in her boot.

Notable features:
Probably her nose piercing.

Other:
Myranda is an Inn Keeper in Sapphire City.

Inn/Tavern Location:
Sapphire City

Inn/Tavern Name:
The Golden Horsehoe

Inn/Tavern Keeper Name:
Myranda Poppy Willthe

Number of rooms:

Price of a room rental:
8g, If you buy three nights you get the fourth free.

Food prices:
Crackers - 3g
Baked Potato - 4g
Salad - 5g
Turkey Leg - 10g
Lamb Leg - 13g
Roasted Duck - 15g
Pig on a Spit - 20g

Speciality brews & prices:
Water - Free
Milk - 3g
Juniper Mead - 5g
Ginger Ale - 5g
Nutmeg Ale - 7g
Wine - 10g

Anything else:
Can the inn be passed down from generation to generation in Myranda's family?

That's one hell of a character sheet xD It's beautiful, though.

Yes, the inn can be passed down through the family! And your character and inn are accepted. I'll go and add them to the list now.
Edit: Oh, her species isn't listed! I'm guessing she's human, though?

Someone was before me.... damn character limits :P Still 5 days to go :P

Shape-shifter actually!

Status
Not open for further replies.