The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does enchanting work? Give me all your details :D

Who knows, has anyone even been playing enchanter yet, well one of my character is going to be enchanter but that's totally different thing than your usual enchants :P So yeah.... one way i can think of is the way Dragon Age does it, which is interesting imo. So basically you have a magical material/mineral and the enchanter uses it to basically embed magic into a weapon/piece of armor by coating the item with the mineral, stronger the enchant, more material needed, more expensive enchant

That would be a pretty good system actually, because it could open up the possibility of unique enchant materials in expedition zones as treasure.

@Radio Jelly Aye, that's what i thought as well, also that gives miners a good way to make good money as well

Horribly short reply @Radio Jelly but it's late where I'm at and I'm quite tired. I wanted to give you sufficient time to finish Aros' thieving arc as well before we head out. As a side note, is there a specific storyline for each expedition or can we go wild on it? I can see some serious character development in the works which could make them friends if we have free reign. We can figure something out.

If, of course, you want them to be buds for a longer time than just one expedition!

@RainyDays Nah, there isn't any specific storylines for expeditions, so go wild :P

Hmm... I like that magical substance idea. Think I'll incorporate that into my character's method!

But is the substance just good at holding onto magical energy given to it, so a one-time application with multiple spell rejuvenations, or does it itself have magical properties, so it must be reapplied each time the enchantment wears out?
I think the second option works a bit better, because the first means there's a class of item essentially for can-have-an-enchantment-but-doesn't-currently-have-one. It also means more variety for exploring, like Radio Jelly said.

I say "my character" like I've totally decided who I'm going to post in two days :P I've already thrown away two that just weren't good enough for my last spot!

Rauzi is correct. If you read either of my expeditions, neither had any preset story. I'll probably pm you about what you want to see in the Eternal Sanctum when we head out. I was thinking we could alternate on what trials we face, as well as the story we build a long the way. You're welcome to stay on with me as long as you like.

@Koene The second option sounds better to me, but you do how you want, because i think there could be many ways to do enchants, that one is just one of many, for example, rune magic can be used for enchanting by just embedding the runes into the item

Rauzi is correct. If you read either of my expeditions, neither had any preset story. I'll probably pm you about what you want to see in the Eternal Sanctum when we head out. I was thinking we could alternate on what trials we face, as well as the story we build a long the way. You're welcome to stay on with me as long as you like.
Well, feel free to drop a PM. And thank you for letting Charlie stick around, their contrasting personalities are so intriguing! I'll write up a post later, I've not been feeling too well today. Are you planning to get vengeance for that woman's locket? If so, I'll hold back on a timeskip to noon.

No I'm not planning on doing that before I go. That's something I'm going to be building on during my interludes in Eastway. I'm trying to run like three different stories with one character at the same time I guess.

With the flexible nature of magic here, there are a number of ways enchanting can be done. It can be done as simply as saying a spell over an item and then it's enchanted, or it can be a lengthy and complicated process that involves embedding magic into the very materials of the item itself. Some enchantments may wear off, while others might be powerful enough to last forever. Some enchantments may be a one-time thing, others might be infinite, and others might be infinite as long as someone strengthens the enchantment from time to time. If you want some really cool information about enchanting ask disappointedfish. Fishy tends to be really good at explaining magic in general when it comes to her characters, and she's already made reference to lots of magical stuff in her posts - she's already performed a spell, done tons of research, discussed people with natural abilities versus those without them, and in her most recent post she's talked about potions AND strengthening enchantments.

What are the benefits/downsides to having an animal as a separate character versus as a companion?
The benefit I can remember is being able to interact with players without its 'owner' around, but the downside being taking up a character slot.

What are the benefits/downsides to having an animal as a separate character versus as a companion?
The benefit I can remember is being able to interact with players without its 'owner' around, but the downside being taking up a character slot.
That's exactly it. If you have an animal as a companion, you can only include that animal in your posts if the post is predominantly your character, and it can't interact with someone separate from the person with whom your character is interacting - unless it's, like, the pet runs ahead and starts yapping at someone and that brings the owner to them. If you have an animal as a character, you can do whatever you want with it - send it on expeditions if you want. Fido, go and fetch me an enchanted bow! But yes, the downside would be taking up a character spot. It's basically just a matter of whether you want to be able to interact with others and do separate posts with the animal or not. And, obviously, if you stay here long enough the character slots eventually don't matter because they do become unlimited.

Ah, thank you!
Also, can you tell me about the City of Telia and the university? Aurelie hasn't really posted much information. I'm curious specifically about the race make-up and different levels of education available.

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just want to know EVERYTHING :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Race make-up? There really isn't anything different from the rest of the Kingdom in terms of race make-up. The university accepts all sorts from anywhere in the Kingdom.

The university was founded a few years after Evertrue's current royal family came into power (as in, Phillippe's ancestors, not Phillippe himself). Aurélie described the buildings themselves, because they're massive and stuff. The university offers courses in all different matters - they offer career-oriented classes, classes based around obtaining knowledge itself, basically everything that has to do with higher education. Obviously they don't offer courses in fighting, since the academy in Sartrand handles that matter, but they handle basically everything else. They can teach you architecture and building skills if you wish to join the ranks of Slanait's master builders, they can teach you about herbs, first aid, and medicine if you wish to be one of Blue River's famous healers (or a healer anywhere, for that matter), and they do have an entire section of the university dedicated to the study of magic, so magic-users can come to the university to learn about their art and uncover new ways to hone and perfect their craft. This part of the university includes potion and herbology classes, spellcasting and writing classes, enchanting classes, etc.

The university does not charge a tuition fee because it is funded by the royal family itself. Instead, it is paid for by the taxes that the people of the Kingdom pay to the King and Queen. Despite its lack of a tuition fee, the university's students typically tend to be from the wealthier of families; this is because taking the time to learn and study at the university requires time and dedication, and is seen as prestigious. Poorer families need their children to stay home and help them work so they can get by, and so cannot afford to send them off for schooling. Poorer families also tend to work in fields that don't require any advanced knowledge - farmers, hunters and gatherers, fishermen, miners...none of them require any sort of deep understanding of anything more than the physical aspects of their craft - that, and those little things that you can really only learn through years of experience, like how to track a beast or what time of day is best for fishing.

The university also has business and economics type classes for merchants, arts classes for those interested in perfecting their skills in painting, pottery, etc., and music classes where the most talented bards in all of Evertrue are taught. Anything you could ask to learn (except fighting) can be found at the university.

The university offers residence on-campus in a number of large, group-style homes. They essentially contain several bedrooms with two or three washrooms and a shared kitchen area. There are also many houses in the city that are rented or sold cheap for use by students. If you are a student at the university or you choose to enroll in its courses, you can choose between the Telia City Starter Home or a group home - if you wish to be in a group home, you may either specify so in your character bio or send me a PM making that request. As more people join the university this will definitely result in people cohabiting - if somebody moves into a group home that is already lived-in, I will PM existing inhabitants about their new roommate as well as telling the person who will be living with them.

The professors at the university are some of the wisest and most highly-regarded people in the Kingdom. They teach their students on top of conducting independent research of their own, always seeking to learn more about the world and discover new, more efficient ways of existing. Many of them see the university as their retirement job, having spent the prime of their lives out and about - learning, discovering, and helping - and now coming to Telia to pass on their knowledge and skills to the next generation. If you're ever seeking knowledge about anything, the university is an excellent place to go. The sheer amount of knowledge that exists within those walls is astounding, making it an excellent place to learn.

Just a heads up:my computer is currently broken. By some miracle, this happened only a couple days before I'm picking up a new one. I will see how posting on mobile goes but if you don't see anything from me before Monday you'll know why.

@Radio Jelly - in one of your previous posts you said something about Aros rubbing his glasses - are there any changes to his physical appearance than what is shown in the appearance image, or were you simply referring to some pint glasses on the bar table?

Here goes nothing.

Name: Eu-mag
DOB: Feb. 28.
Species: Construct
Gender: Agender, but being a king, he prefers being called he/him/his.
Orientation: Aromantic
Home city: Cerddoriaeth, capital of Audignum, the kingdom to which the portal in Kingdom of Infinity leads.

Physical description: Consists only of two parts: A completely regular, slightly worn medieval armor, and a core containing his soul, in the form of a glowing glass cube. The armor is about 1.70m tall, and somewhat bruised from battle.
1271371787477.jpg

flashing-ice-cubes-15_1.jpg

Personality traits:
Emotionless
Being a magically constructed creature powered by nothing but mana, Eu-Mag's tone appears flat and toneless, almost robotic. His voice, like everything else from him, originates in his core, channeling mana into sound, in a similar fashion to his musical magic. Being the emotionless creature he is, he will often appear cold or ignorant, explained by how he simply can't feel anything other than happiness. This does not mean that he'd be smiling 24/7 if he had a face, most of the time he acts completely neutral.

Diplomatic and defensive
His intentions contain nothing but the best for his kingdom, which in most cases means peaceful negotiations. Preferring to solve problems with his decent talking skills, he will avoid battle or war whenever possible. As a byproduct of this, his choice of words is always enthusiastic, in the hopes of not seeming heartless.

History/bio: The kingdom of Audignum is a mythical kingdom, for centuries shrouded in mystery and disbelief. Like a fairytale, some had heard about it, but very few believed it even existed.
In the vast ocean of parallel dimensions that exist, Audignum is situated in one of the more boring ones. A simple world, containing little but grassy plains, reaching longer than the eye can see and the mind imagine, pierced by slow rivers and dotted with occasional tall and thin mountains. Other than this, the land holds a vast supply of mana, magic in its purest, unused form. This the few citizens of Audignum take to their advantage. Beside Eu-Mag, the country is led by a group of mages and sorcerers, the strongest and highest in ranks being Tónlist, the archmage.
Mythical as it is, the past of Audignum is a debated topic even to its citizens. Several different old books and various texts exist, telling stories, each unlike the other, about the origin of the small kingdom. How one tells of a group of mages tired of the corrupted world around them teleporting to Audignum before settling there, another explains that several portals exist between the different multiverses, the one leading to where Audignum is now a child found on accident one day. The latter is the most accurate, as it was rather a spy working directly under a ruthless king that found it. He wished to escape the malevolent rule of his leader, and gathered a group of volunteers to escape their old kingdom altogether, just outside the king's sight and knowledge.
Eventually growing in numbers, the then village of Audara started cultivating the rich magical and acustical properties of the land, along with taming the monotonous wildlife consisting only of a species of worm-like creaturess capable of flight. The Union, the group of mages taking the lead in getting Audara forward, was created. They were highly respected, and they highly respected their people back. As Audara grew, more cities were founded, and built on their musical heritage, they were named accordingly. Three cities were built, each with a distinct clock tower, in an equal distance from both eachother, and the declared capital, Cerddoriaeth. Cerddorieth did, on its side, get a castle for the Union to live in and rule the country from.
The three cities, Sangíta, Zene and Phelng, were built as they were to frame both the capital, and another two portals in addition to the one the founders of Audara came there from. They were not yet opened, doing so would require a lot of mana, and with it a lot of time to charge enough. One of those portals leads to Evertrue, just recently opened, the other has yet to be. These portals were later named Irama, Meghedi and Ikasuratá.
Once Audara started getting too big for the group of mages and sorcerers to rule over, Tónlist took upon him to somehow get the cities a ruler. Taking the armor used by one of the soldiers that under the malevolent king's siege attacked Audara but eventually failed, he through an extensive ritual succeeded in creating Eu-Mag. The country rejoiced, they had a king, and as such, Audara was renamed Audignum. With the sole purpose to rule and defend the now kingdom, Eu-Mag claimed the throne, and started what would be a period of greatness for Audignum.
His rule was organized, well executed and just, and the people loved him. Still growing their culture of using music as a magical weapon, the people, even though enjoying the musical heritage of the kingdom about just as much as he does, he fears, could be planning a revolt.
Finally, through exstensive waiting, the Union have opened the portal to Evertrue, to the Kingdom of Infinity. First contact is to be made as soon as possible, to avoid hostile reactions.

Skills/abilities: Being a construct, he can if both his core and pieces of his body are left intact, slowly rebuild.
Created to be king and representative for Audignum, he was upon creation given an above average diplomacy.
His body being only an armor, he has got above average agility.
He always carries a wand which he uses to summon music. It is wooden, with an egg-shaped cork handle on one end, similar to a conductor rod. On it are the notes and line system for a melody, Eu-Mag's favourite ever since he heard it the first time.
Said magic-imbued music gives him special and temporary abilities and powers, depending on the song.
He can't play more than one song at a time, and once played, a song has a long cooldown.
All powers last until the end of the song.
Any objects created using said powers disperse as the song ends, and except Home, all targets are, if teleported, taken back at the end, unless stated otherwise.
Any changes to terrain or creatures is undone at the end as well. Unless stated otherwise, all songs lasts for three posts when with another player.
Any power can be aimed at a target instead of the user.
Following spells are currently learned, will be updated as the story progresses.

Speed, Zythian - Free
Gives user a great boost in running speed and leaping length, and allows him/her to scale small heights in no time.

Sword, EnV - Paladin
Gives the user great skills in handling a sword. Does not provide a sword, however.

Big, EnV - Green With Me
The user grows to three times their size, gaining ten times the weight.
Following are ideas for spells that I have for Eu-mag to learn, with corresponding music. Any suggestions in both spells and alternative songs are more than welcome!
Burst, Au5 ft. Fractal - Secret Weapon
Charges during buildup with raised defense, after drop releases many weak energy bursts in all directions.

Fright, EnV - Endurance
The user takes the form of a target's greatest fear in the form of a single creature. He/she also gains its powers and abilities, but doesn't know about them naturally.

Space, Dj-Nate - Theory of Everything
Teleports user and one target into a pocket dimension without anything other than air and the two. Does also give user abilities within martial arts.

Immortal, Matthew Parker - Immortal
Makes the user completely impervious to damage, but also immobile. Deflects anything close to them.

Flight, EnV - Dusty Dragon Tavern
Allows user to jet, glide and dive through the air at high speeds.

Fall, DjVI - Heavenly Beats
Takes both the user and one target high in the air, but neither will take fall damage when landing. Both will in all cases stay in mid air for the full duration of the song.

Party, Waterflame - Radio cutter
Summons a great meal and decorations fit for the occasion, and gives, until all the food is eaten or spoiled, the user a great gift of speech.

Ball, EnV - Pearlescent
Allows the user to spawn massive orbs, the bigger and heavier taking longer to spawn. User can hurl these without effort.

Slow, Waterflame - Time Machine
User's general movements are slightly sped up, and any three targets are heavily slowed.

Boost, EnV - Ginseng
Gives user a slight boost to all following physical attributes: general speed, strength, vitality, perception, jumping.

Heal, Dj-Nate - Regret
Greatly heals user, soothing and calming everyone in audible range.

Sustenance, DjVI - Moonstone
Gives user the ability to survive any abiotic, or nonliving, factor without any damage whatsoever.

Rock, Au5 - Crystal Mathematics
Allows for minor area manipulation, nothing more than slightly elevating ground or making it shake. User is given unbreakable gem sword, but no wielding skills. User can also lift and throw small rocks on thought, provided there are any nearby.

Ice, Au5 - Snowblind
Covers nearby ground with perfectly flat ice, starts a blizzard in the same area, and gives user the ability of breathing a cold wind with twice the power of the surrounding wind.

Fire, EnV - Surrender
Covers nearby ground with areas of brittle stone over a pool of lava, fills the air with hot smoke, and gives user ability to shoot small jets of fire.

Plant, Au5 - Blossom
Spawns many rapidly-growing trees and bushes, and vines making a dense network in between. User can bend these at will.

Light, Matthew Parker - Vita Brevis
Summons scorching, blinding pillars of light, slowly moving around the area, to which the user is immune. User also gets similar orbs around both hands.

Darkness, Au5 - Singularity
Covers the area in an unillumable darkness in which the user can see fine. Does also give iron sword and average wielding abilities.

Home, Dj-Nate - Nostalgia
Teleports user to wherever they consider home or a safe place, and fully heals them.

Disappear, Au5 - Myst
Makes user invisible, to all senses. Does not include the song. User cannot interact with people or objects, but touched people forget the last five minutes. This action can only be done once per song.

Ancient, EnV - Dynasty
For the duration of the song, replaces a target's weapon or main mean of offense with a flint spear and round wooden shield, and gives user the target's main weapon, not shield or mean of defense.

8-bit, Zythian - Arcade Monster
User can jump higher, and when landing on anything else than ground, the user gets a coin, and the object great damage. If the user has five coins or more and is killed, he/she is resurrected. Coins do nothing after song is over.

Evict, DjVI - Alternative Reality
Teleports user and one target to a random place far away from current, and the target can't walk for 30 seconds. If user is unharmed during the whole song, only the user teleports back.

Disaster, DjVI - Active (2012 world end edit)
Summons two of the following: Volcano, earthquake, meteorite, quicksand. They are all minor, and damages only what the user wishes them to. Things not eligible to damage are not affected by the spell.

Ray, Au5 - Inside
User has greatly raised defense, but uses the entire song on charging, and can't move other than aiming. On every drop, the user releases a great beam of energy, the strongest being the last.

End, Waterflame - Final Battle
If a battle is going on in the duration of the song, within audible range, it will be, in one way or another, the last between the two competitors. Makes it night.
Preferred weapon: Musical magic skills, as described above. Is no better than any untrained, physically weak human with any other weapon.
Notable features: The armor he consists of, is hollow. An eerie glow from his core is visible in the dark or at night.
Other: Is king of Audignum, the small kingdom in a parallell dimension otherwise containing endless plains, rivers and occasional thin, tall mountains.

e3c37a7576030120326cbbe7803a5a20.jpg

Name: Lucy Ardith
DOB: January 15
Species: Human
Orientation: Bicurious
Home city: Mondalia
Physical description: A petite young woman with golden hair kept in a braid down her back. She wears a plain but becoming dress of sapphire blue and a thick, dark cloak when travelling. Around her waist is a small pouch with her few worldly possessions – some coins, various herbs, and a few potent home-brewed healing elixirs. Unremarkable, but has a quiet beauty if you take the time to look.
Personality traits: Timid around strangers, but has the strength to live day to day. Enjoys the harmony of nature. Constantly undersells herself and her talents. Honest, innocent, and doesn't do well with violence.
History/bio: When she was a child, her family farm on the outskirts of Avarell was raided by bandits. One of the first to be attacked, she ran into the forest to escape the slaughter, but soon collapsed from her grave injuries. A dire wolf, attracted by the sounds of violence, soon followed the trail of blood to her near-dead body. She doesn't know why, but he made the ultimate decision to bite his own paw and enact the blood-pact to save her life.

Dire wolf blood heals especially well and is thus especially coveted. The bond of the blood-pact is very strong: all those who share blood with the wolf are connected, sensing the wellbeing and even basic thoughts of the others, until the wolf dies. Those looking to receive dire wolf blood are usually uninterested in the blood-pact; as such, dire wolves have been hunted nearly to extinction.
Since receiving her dire wolf companion, they have been constantly on the road, offering cheap heals and working in taverns across the land, until a few years ago when she met an androgynous elf by the name of Aislin. Ze one day offered to pool zir meagre resources with hers to buy a modest home for themselves, but after about a year of domestic living in Mondalia, Lucy has decided she is more fit for the travelling lifestyle. She plans to save a few hundred gold, then begin touring around the country with Vindr once more.
Skills/abilities: A skilled potion-brewer specialized in healing, with knowledge of the forest and its inhabitants. She can cook reasonably well, and is decent with customers.
Preferred weapon: Vindr
Notable features: Blood-pact with a dire wolf.

Other: Vindr is her dire wolf companion. He is as dark as midnight during a new moon, with nearly invisible navy blue symbols scattered across his body. His favorite weapon is his teeth.

Yukito__commission_portrait_by_Saim.jpg

Name: Aislin "Drabardi" Darnell
DOB: April 16
Species: Elven
Orientation: Likes men
Home city: Mondalia
Physical description: A thin creature with shoulder-length, chestnut brown hair. Zir features are fair, zir eyes a greyish purple, and zir overall appearance is both masculine and feminine. Ze often wears a floor-length cloak with a purple broach to hide zir figure.
Personality traits: Submissive, guarded, introverted, has a good heart and good intentions
History/bio: Aislin grew up in Cublain Village, a lonely child and often teased by zir peers for being so out-of-the-ordinary. Ze was considered girlish, didn't actively try to make friends, and had an uncanny ability to know that certain things were about to happen. Ze predicted the death of the old man down the lane, ze knew when the yearly merchants would be arriving early or late, and ze was never caught by the other children's tricks and traps. Zir father taught Aislin to wield a sword, partly to protect his young son and partly to inject some masculinity into zir (which didn't work in the slightest). Once zir powers became stronger and more apparent, zir parents decided to send young Aislin to Mondalia to learn from others of "his kind" – though mostly to get the "aberration" out of their lives.
When Lucy and Vindr came through Mondalia, Aislin read their fortunes. Ze lied to them, saying something about riches and happiness, as their future has the potential to be quite disastrous. Thus, Aislin decided to make it zir mission to guide their fate to a more cheerful ending. Ze purchased a house with them, and they lived safely for a time, but now Lucy wants to go out on the road once more. Ze knows ze can't stop her, so all ze can do is worry and try to guide her in a way to keep her and Vindr safe from harm.
Skills/abilities: Inherently gifted in the art of divination. Knows how to use a sword, but only uses it for self-defense.
Preferred weapon: Prediction
Notable features: Can prophesize the future, is androgynous.

Latest-designed-Fashion-and-Elegant-Muslim-Long-Dress-Arabic-Muslim-lady-s-abaya-clothing-wp0003.jpg

Name: Ayesha Karibail-Bayyin
DOB: June 16

Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Home city: Sunset City
Physical description: Ayesha is a tall woman of lean stature with long, black hair, lightly tanned skin, and dark brown eyes. She loves to wear beautiful fabrics that shimmer and sparkle.
Personality traits: Confident, determined, a bit cocky, fearless
History/bio: As a young girl growing up in an oasis town in the far-off desert kingdom of Dār as-Sakhr, life was difficult. Her mother expected her to be a perfect daughter and future housewife, learning all the skills of a good housemaker: cooking, cleaning, sewing… Unfortunately, Ayesha failed miserably at all those tasks set before her, even managing to scare off all potential suitors by her confident, un-demure nature. She wasn't allowed to go to school like the boys could, but her one and only friend Naseer smuggled her books and lessons to study in secret. A few of the lessons talked about distant kingdoms, one of which stuck in her memory: The Kingdom of Evertrue. A land where magic was accepted and all people were equal and there were these creatures called "horses" with long faces and everything was peaceful and nice. She decided then to run away from home and never look back. It was a long journey, taking several years and many misadventures, but now she's settled permanently in Sunset City and, having recently finished an apprenticeship with a kind enchanter, is ready to start her own business. She still writes to Naseer, a successful treasury accountant, and tries to convince him to join her in Evertrue. One day, it just may work.
Skills/abilities: Skilled in enchanting, reading and writing, and Arabic fashion. Is a poor cook, gardener, and general housemaker.
Preferred weapon: Words
Notable features: Always covers her hair when among strangers.

fanart-0860-large.jpg

Name: Delyth Laerk
DOB: March 3
Species: Dryad
Orientation: Asexual
Home city: City of Telia
Physical description: Delyth is a feminine creature that has the appearance of a centaur, but instead of half-horse is actually half-deer. Her chestnut coat is speckled like that of a fawn, her skin is a light tan and slightly fuzzy, and her long hair is a vibrant spring green that compliments her dark jungle green eyes. Back home in the forest, she would never have dreamed of wearing clothing, but among civilized humans, modesty is key. She usually starts the day with a formal white blouse and dark vest, perhaps with a dainty necklace or her favorite purple scarf. When travelling, she wears a leather harness that holds her weapons on her back for ease of access.
Personality traits: Ever curious, dedicated, independent, light-hearted and a tad innocent. Likes soft, fluffy things, nature, the wind, prancing through meadows, hot soup, and waterfalls. Dislikes cold soup, metal, and angry canines. Can be too willful and nosy, and isn't familiar with all the ways people can by nasty. Wishes to be an investigator of life's mysteries, wherever they may be hiding.
History/bio: Born to a forest spirit and a sentient tree, Delyth spent her first two centuries as a happy fawn, exploring the forests within her mother's domain. After a short affair with a spirited nymph, she realized love was a mental experience for her, not a physical one. The two parted as friends, but nymphs are fickle creatures, and Delyth was soon forgotten.
She had always been a curious fawn, poking her nose where it shouldn't have been, and when she eventually found out her mother's domain was located on the edge of a kingdom called Evertrue, she knew she had to learn more. She eventually made her way to Dragon City and learned from the townsfolk where best to gain knowledge: The City of Telia. For several years, she stayed in Dragon City, learning the ways of the humans and how to read and write. Now, she feels she is ready to move on to greater things and has taken a boat ride to visit the university and see about enrolling as a student.
Skills/abilities: A knack for investigating, trained in archery and staff-work, naturally knows nature magic but was never properly taught, cooks well.
Preferred weapons: A staff made from a branch of her father and a shortbow given to her by a love-struck nymph.
Notable features: Part deer

@Koene I'm pretty sure nobody's hit two months yet? I don't hit two months for another week or so, and I was the first character - there are five characters in that post and you already have a character, so you're gonna have to pick one of them to wait until your character cap goes up.

And @IntrusivePenDesperateSword he's accepted, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.