The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg fishy. Oh my god xD This is the best thing.

Reactions: disappointedfish
BAM! Beast mode!

Except that that's it for the night because I just really had to pop on and see why Princess said I really needed to see this...and then I just HAD to reply. But I'm going now!

Reactions: PrincessLala95
BAM! Beast mode!

Except that that's it for the night because I just really had to pop on and see why Princess said I really needed to see this...and then I just HAD to reply. But I'm going now!
BL+-+Entrance.gif

Experiencing the dawning realization that Eu-Mag doesn't have the money to post a quest. And that Thalice is a horrible person to be interacting with. Sorry, Youngbreezy.

Lol. Ooops. I missed that too xD I was worrying about how Crofton will afford food and a boat ride, so I was thinking I'd have him pick a few pockets along the way. Or sneak aboard a ship as a stowaway.

Wait, I have an idea. They payed for a boat rental, a price that only is payed once, and can be split when between two people, right? Which should leave Eu-Mag with plenty of funds to stay at this inn for all the time he pleases.

Yes, that all works!!

There we go, details fixed.

Just a fun fact: EVERYTHING in Audignum is named after the word for music in various languages. With the exceprion of the portals and the entire kingdom. The portals are named after Rythm, Melody and Harmony, each in an exotic language, while Audignum is a mix if the latin words for Sound and Kingdom.

Just fyi so no one thinks I stinted Ythania: I got the go ahead via pm to start our quest despite having posted twice in a row. Also somehow I got no notification this thread was updated, and yet there were three new pages. I guess the 'Watch This Thread' button only works when the site decides its worth watching :P

Also @PrincessLala95 I would like to reserve Lord Bertram as a character if no one else has already.

Yeah, by the time I realised he posted, it was very late. Thought it would be easier to just reply with the expedition instead of a long post about riding a horse.

Edit; a long post which I'll write this evening. It's a busy day today!

Last edited:
Yeah, you can reserve him :) The only other one who's been reserved so far is Lady Hadoram and she's already been made and everything.

I am putting a character into the role-play as me playing it, I only reserved a spot till I make the character? So if he is accepted im going to simply jump into the RP.

PrincessLala made several pre-made characters that anyone can reserve and later play once their character limit catches up. They're all part of the royal household and are needed to exist for things to run smoothly in the kingdom :) You don't need to worry about reserving spots for non-royal characters, because we don't have a player limit for this roleplay! As soon as you're accepted, you can just jump in and play!

• Useful
@N0VA Your character is accepted and good to go! Will be on the cast list in a minute.

Thank you! Given my character is in Sapphire City and there RP has been going for quite awhile no, any place I can plonk in and join up?

Wherever you want. I find it easiest - and a lot of others do, too - to start out at your home and venture out from there. Characters who are only just arriving will often begin with a scene of their character arriving at their new home. It's whatever you want. Almost all of the RP going on in Sapphire City is in the castle, though, so that's probably the only place you'll be able to find people.

I got it, I will most likely start him out at his home and then move him to the castle... given his likely occupation is to be a knight he would serve the king and queen, correct? So he would be reporting to them?

Yes, you can certainly have him approach the royal family for a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.