"You can help, don't put yourself down okay, your-" He trailed off when there aliens walked by their table, scoffing and sneering at them. Most likely insulting them. But they switched to their native tongue. Grimacing a bit at them, Blyke leaned in closer and lowered his voice. "You're smart. You've been hear for a while. So...They won't suspect a thing from you. I'll make the plan up once I get better reading on this place...I'm going to still a map of this place...I will need you to distract some guards though. They'll trust you more than me." Whispered the human.

"I'm ain't stealing it today you can relax. Tomorrow I will. I need to study that map, study the guards and their habits. Then...When timings right, we'll bust out of here okay? We can make it." Promised Blyke, his eyes cold hard and determined. "I just need you to trust me. And I need to know if I can trust you...You seem trustable. You...You fed me and you're helping me. So I believe I can trust you."

Her yellow eyes stared at him for what seemed to be an age, blinking a few times, before resting a hand over his with a confirming nod. She knew that she ought to risk escape. If it failed, then she would die knowing she did her very best to get out, and she wasn't going to be doing it alone, which was what she always feared. She had Blyke to help, and his cousin when they found her, and... she felt better dying with people than being alone. She had been alone so long that she didn't want to be alone any longer, even if she risked death by joining him.

"I'll help-- gosh, you humans are so warm," she suddenly blabbed, her cold hand still resting on his, turning his hand over to examine the veins in his wrist curiously. "...You're really amazing, Blyke. Not just because you're human, but just-- well, just because! I think you're great. You said I'm pretty, which makes me doubt you can see well, to be honest. But you're handsome. Get some meat back on your bones and you'll be real perfect~! Maybe when we escape, I can help you? I make the best meals, o-obviously..."​

"Hush your mouth." He whispered, his eyes studying an alien who was looking dead at them in disgust. "...Don't speak so loud okay. And don't talk about our plan to anyone. Keep this to yourself." Stated the man before glancing at her. "...I think you're the one with messed up eyes. I ain't pretty alright...In look like shit."

As he said that he used his free hand to touch the jagged scar on his jaw wincing from the pain. The alien that was looking at them finally walked over, grimacing at them with disgust.

"...Look at you two...Disgusting. I guess you finally got a little boyfriend huh, Raven?" Stated the man snorting a bit as if what he said was funny.

Noticing her hand was still resting on Blyke's, she tore it away in embarrassment when the alien brought attention to it. Avoiding his eyes, she couldn't exactly respond with a tease of her own - she would just get hit for it and abused even further. All she really could do was try and deal with it, even if the upset flashed over her face. She really didn't deserve the hate she got. She was a pretty thing, despite what she thought of herself. There would be plenty of men who thought she was cute, who saw how adorable she was and, hell, she did have elements to her body most girls would die for. No alien saw that, though. They just saw her as a punching bag, or something to tease and laugh at.

"...Blyke is a... friend," she finally whispered, lifting her eyes up and trying to defend herself, and Blyke, as best she could, while also trying to shield herself from prying eyes. She may be a figure of hatred, someone who they thought was disgusting and horrifying, but that apparently never stopped some of the aliens from glancing down at her chest, or eyeing her bottom half up from behind. It was impossible to hide herself properly, but she always tried... even if it just brought more attention to her. "I... I might get a boyfriend one day. Someone might find me pretty one day. I'm... sure someone will see that I'm a nice person who doesn't deserve to be teased like th-this..."​

"You are pretty, ignore him, he's just being a jerk." Blyke murmured as he finished up his food.

"What was that human? You've got some nerve calling me a jerk. Your just scum alright! No human could ever-"

"Your future queen is human. You'll be taking orders from her and cooking for her. Seems like a human has power over you." Blyke snapped at the man, glaring.

"Blyke, don't. It's... it's not worth it, they're just trying to wind us up," she quietly promised, reaching back for his hand with her now usual grin, mostly because it was nice to have someone defend her like that and show the aliens that they weren't 'scum'. Sure, nobody would listen to them, but it was at least... comforting to know she had someone on her side.

Watching the alien head off, disgruntled, she did let her excitement bubble over, which did grant Blyke an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "You're so cool. Like, on my planet, I'd have gone and fetched you some flowers by now. We gave flowers to show our appreciation, they were these beautiful golden things that smelled like vanilla and they made you feel all happy for an hour or so. Destroyed now, of course, b-but I'd have given them to you, if I had them-- you're so sweet, Blyke."​

"Yeah well...I'm not going to allow anyone to just talk down on me. Especially when the Queen the worship so much is human." Scoffed Blyke as he glanced at her. "And its not that big of a deal, I ain't that cool really. I just stated some common facts."

Standing up from the little table, he stretched a bit, glancing at the group of aliens. "...They aren't paying us any attention...I'm gonna go see if I can snatch a map real quick." He whispered.

• Useful
Reactions: potassiumboron
"But they'll hurt you-- I mean, I could go distract them like you said. I'm... I'll be good at that," she promised, while casting a cautious eye over at the group of burly, undeniably handsome men. The thought filled her with dread, because she already knew it would go one of two ways: they would either taunt and ridicule her, or be sexual and make her feel uncomfortable by witnessing their perverted glances at her body. However, she knew they would never touch her - she was too 'disgusting' for them ever to want to do that, which was a comfort.

"I'll go and distract them," she repeated, already up on her feet and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "...I'll do it, I-I swear I'll be good."​

Giving a curt nod, his glass like looked at the group of aliens before stealthily making his way out the double doors. Blyke wasn't gone more than ten minutes.

While she was distracting the men, he sat back at the table giving her a signal to come back. Yes he got the map, but...He couldn't read it. It was in the aliens native tongue

When she arrived, she was glassy-eyed and red-faced. Clearly, they had made her emotional, but she wasn't going to moan about it. Why would she? There was no use in going over something like that again. She was used to the remarks, and she was just as happy to ignore them and move on, not paying them a second's more thought.

"...How are we going to read this?" She breathed nervously, her fingers tracing the strange language. She may have lived around them for two centuries, but she hadn't learnt the language. Hell, she couldn't even say the basics. "I... I have no idea, Blyke. We... We learnt human languages on my planet. I can speak almost every language you have on Earth. Our planet focused a lot on you humans, it's why I'm amazed to see a real human, b-but... I don't know their language, the aliens..."​

Reactions: ForeverRed
"You mean to tell me you know a language of a planet light years away from your own but you didn't know a language of a neighboring planet, not to mention you've been on with them for two hundred years." Hissed Blyke, annoyed with her before calming himself down.

Of course he would get upset. This map was their ticket out. He would think she could read their language. Letting out a such, he pinched the bridge of his nose before looking at the map. "...Well....We don't have to read it I suppose. This red dot clearly means this is where we are...We only need to find out what the word 'exit' looks like in their language. If we can do that I can make a route for an escape. I'll find out where my cousin is a different way."

Except, within a week, all the planning and plotting had become redundant.

Over the few days, news of Raven's budding friendship with Blyke had been on the lips of most the servants. The chefs chatted to the butlers and maids, who then chatted to the guards... and eventually, the news was overheard by Octavius when the guards outside his room laughed about it. He knew Raven, of course. The girl had been around since he was a child, and he had delighted in teasing her like everyone else-- and the thought of her with Blyke, becoming friends, irritated him. Blyke was his best friend... even if he only remembered him because of the gossip.

However, the chatter eventually provoked him into inviting Blyke into his and Devin's presence. He wasn't going to admit he forgot about him, not at all. He was just going to come up with some excuse and hope Blyke forgave him. Besides, could he really be blamed? He had so much on his mind in preparing a wedding, a coronation and fatherhood-- and they hadn't even landed on his planet yet.

"So... you see? That's what happened. I've had guards searching all other the ship for you, Blyke. Took a while, clearly. The ship's massive, mate. But you're here now! I'll have the guards fired for... hurting you. You look like shit, I won't lie. You need to take the pills Devin and Jacob take, it'll help build your strength up," babbled Octavius once Blyke was brought to him, trying to hide his guilt when seeing how awful his best friend currently looked, especially in comparison to him and Devin, who donned the royal clothing and had no more than a scratch on them.

"...Want some wine? Devin can't drink, obviously. Not unless she wants to fuck our kid up," he laughed weakly, striding over to the cabinet to pour out some wine for himself. "...Don't give me that look, Blyke. I'm fucking sorry, alright? Is that what you want? D'you want me to beg? Kings don't beg, but I ain't King yet, so..."​

"Where's Gem?" He spat out angrily. Did he forgive him? Hell no. Octavious was his best friend as well. There time on the battlefield together made him think of him as a brother. There was times he saved Octavious from being killed just as Octavious done the same. Yet...He'd forgotten about him so easily. Allowed all this abusing and hard work to come to him. He wasn't going to forgive him that easily. Besides he hadn't even heard anything about where Gem could have been. For all he knew she could be....Dead. And he really hoped she wasn't. "All I want from you is to allow me, Gem, and Raven free. Unlike you I don't abandon my friends." He spat viciously. All the rage he held in was boiling up faster than magma and it was just as destructive.

"...Okay, so you're not ready to forgive me then-- but you should. You're my best mate, Blyke, I'm not going to allow you to be mad at me. You can't leave. Don't you want to stick around, hang around with me as my Lord or whatever? I said sorry for forgetting you, but Devin and I-- we've had a lot on our plates. I feel awful, but I think it's... understandable I forgot," he shrugged, trying to seem cool and casual, even if the growing tension just made him feel more and more guilty. Sitting back on his throne chair, with a careful glance to Devin when noticing she wasn't speaking up, he forced another smile and tried to stifle back more guilt-- if he could.

"Gem's not-- I mean, I don't quite know where she is. I have guards searching for her, Devin's been ordering her maids around, but we haven't... heard anything- yet. As for Raven, I-- I know I've fucked up badly in our friendship, but take it from me, mate. You're better off staying away from that girl, she's... I don't know, she just ain't worthy of your attention."​

He let out a snort rolling his eyes. "Because she's scum right? Well guess what? I've been called scum, beaten on and she was the only one who came to my aid. She fed me, gave me advice, saved me a few times from getting punched in the face by the chefs. She's the only person I feel who's worthy of my damn attention."

Devin fiddled with her sleeve, out nervousness. She felt terrible. She was her living in luxury, complaining about something so small like a speech, yet...Blyke and Gem were suffering.

"I won't lend my assistance to someone like her. There's a difference, Blyke. You're my best friend! I made a mistake. I... I'll make up for it. You and Gem, you're my closest friends. I always planned on giving you both titles, you know that? Letting you live in the castle with Devin and I, making sure you got the respect you rightfully deserved-- and I'm still planning on giving you all that. I... I'll even let you give those guards and chefs a few punches, huh? C'mon, stop... being so stubborn. We're mates," he protested as confidently as he could, despite visibly fidgeting himself at his friend's hard, cold glares.

"...Take the pills, hm? And... And you can have one of the nice rooms on ship, with a good old bath and all the luxuries. Gem, too. Obviously. I'll... make it up to you, I swear. I was going to make you godfather of my son, that ain't even a lie. Gem was godmother, wasn't she Devin?"​

"I refuse to take those damn pills. And I won't allow you to help me or forgive you unless you help out Raven too." Spat Blyke as he sat in the chair his body ridge and tense with anger.

"...Blyke...We're sorry, it's just so much has happen-" Devin began before Blyke shot a glare at her.

"Sorry your highness but I don't want to hear the same excuses over again. You two just didn't give a shit for ms and Gem."

"...You're acting ridiculous by demanding that. Do you know Raven? Like, really know her, beyond the fact she can't go two seconds without stuffing her face with food. I'm your closest friend, aren't I? Trust me, her kind-- there's a reason we blew their planet up. It was for the best. They're animals, murderous and villainous and-- I will not offer a lifeline to her. She's lucky my mother kept her alive this long," he admitted bitterly, the smile vanishing from his face at the very mention of Raven. He did feel she had manipulated his friend to act like this. He thought she was smart and had twisted his mind, because Octavius believed her kind did that. He didn't realise just how innocent and dim the alien was. She wasn't smart enough to convince anyone-- but he hadn't gotten to know her, and he really didn't see how sweet she was.

"What do you want me to do, seriously? Welcome her in and tell her she's equal? That ain't happening, Blyke, be reasonable."​

"I am being reasonable. Have you even sat and spoke with her? Murderous? Animals? Raven is literally the most innocent girl I've met." Defended Blyke, as his eyes burned in his former friends. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Raven was a gorgeous girl, sweet and different from most. She was shorter than average and certainly larger than a catwalk model, but in her ordinariness she was stunning. Something radiated from within that rendered her irresistible to both genders. Men desired her and Women would courted her friendship. If they saw past what she was.

"Are you dating her, Blyke? Is that it? Have you started sleeping with her? Fucking hell, are you that desperate to lose your virginity that you stoop to that level?-- That was mean. If she is your girlfriend, of course I'll try to be nice about her. Tell you what, I'll offer her protection and make sure nobody hurts her, assuming she is your girlfriend, if you take the pills and forgive me. I want to be friends with you. I wanna fool around during some boring ass meeting with my best friend at my side. I'll be King. Do you know how boring that'll be? I want you to be a Lord and experience the boredom with me, and if I have to... protect Raven, then I will-- see the things I do for you, Blyke?" He dramatically exhaled, leaning back against the throne and letting a long sigh leave him.

"...Don't get her pregnant, that'll cause a war," he murmured after a moment of admiring how beautiful his girlfriend was, letting his eyes leave her at the very horror he stumbled across. "I mean, god, there's only so much protecting I can do for you both. I can't protect 'ya if you do something that disgusting, alright?"​