J

Jeremi

Original poster
Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
You can check out the wiki for more info.

The Infinity Parable

The rp will be starting June 22nd. Sign-ups will continue past the game starting, but only for a little while.

Premise

The Mad Titan Thanos found out about the existence of a powerful object called Kingdom Hearts. From that time forward Thanos has slowly but surely gathered gathered a group of like minded individuals from other universes to help him stage his ambitions. Finally, after months of research and investigation he had harnessed the power to pluck people from their worlds into a prison of his design, all so that he could easily gather and harness seven Princesses of Heart necessary to access Kingdom Hearts.

Something however goes wrong and instead of the seven Princesses of Heart being summoned a large number of individuals get dragged from their worlds and trapped in the prison. Due to this blunder Thanos and his council will try again to make they plan succeed. From there the now trapped individuals will try and stage their escape and stop Thanos and his evil machinations.

Character requirements

Character requirements are any number of Disney/Pixar creations there are. Jim Henson studios related things, anything LucasArts (Star Wars probably being the biggest one) CrossGen, Malibu Comics and anything Marvel Universe related. All the original creations from Kingdom Hearts are also up for consideration.

Keep in mind that 'Disney' also includes things from example ABC and Touchstone pictures as well. Basically if you can find it on the Disney wiki it's okay.

I am also opening up two guest spots, which means if someone is having a hard time finding a character they are allowed to look outside of the Disney library to do so. Keep in mind with only two if you want a spot you wont have time for any dallying.​

Rules (courtesy of @Verite and @Atomyk with some modifications)

1. Naturally, all of Iwaku's rules apply here.

2. Please be respectful towards everyone. As the GM my word is law, but I imagine there wont be a lot of problems.

3. If you're a newcomer, welcome! Though the Murder Series is a mass fandom roleplay with its own original lore that's been built up and up for a while, don't let all that intimidate you, you don't need any past knowledge of the Murder Series to enjoy it! That being said, as a fairly tight-knit community, we suggest and encourage you to join our Murder Group to keep up with updates and meet the community. Also see our Discord server!

4. No OOC talk in the IC, please. Take it to the group or Discord. By extension, OOC drama isn't permitted anywhere either. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PMs and settle it in a civil manner.

5. This should be a given, but no godmodding / metagaming! If you don't have a clear idea on what those are, see this post here.

6. Players of all posting levels are welcome here. That being said, please at least put something whenever you make a post. We'd like as little IC posts being nothing but image spam or so as possible. Speaking of image spam, please only post a maximum of three images / GIFs per post in order to not flood the page with images that make it harder to load.

7. Due to the intended speed of the game, it is practically a requirement to seek out other users to be your "posting partners" so that you have some people you can stick with. Using the tagging system is absolutely required. This is actually very important. It's fine (and encouraged) to only keep up with a few characters / players for the majority of the game, as that is far easier than trying to keep tabs on everyone. Summaries and important GM posts will be made prominent.

8. Please post once a chapter. Chapters will generally last from a few days up to a week, so you'll hopefully have time. Not doing so will result in your character possibly being removed from the game. At the very least, PM me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you around.

9. I'll be implementing a limit for the amount of duos allowed, specifically a limit of 5. Duos must be from the same canon, and they must be characters that would normally ally with each other. You're allowed to reserve beforehand a spot for one of them if you'd like.

Template

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias / nickname?

Canon: What does your character originate from?

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? While I'll be lenient with what to nerf and what not to, naturally, you know the drill. In any case, even just a Wiki link is fine.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory in a nutshell leading up to how they came to come here? Once again, pretty much just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that I as the GM should know about.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Marco Diaz and Star Butterfly
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca​

Duo Limit - 5/5 -
Guest spots -1/2-​

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABC IS ALLOWED SOOOOO

Once_Upon_A_Time_red_Jacket__15495_zoom.JPG

coming soon :tm:

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
3NxBb6C.jpg

Name:
William "Billy" Kaplan AKA "Wiccan"

Canon
Marvel Comics

Powers / Abilities / Equipment
Billy's powers take after Wanda Maximoff's, in that he has the magical ability to manipulate reality.

The full details of his abilities can be read here.

Short Bio
Billy is the reincarnation of one of Wanda Maximoff's and the Vision's two sons who was a member of the Young Avengers.

His full history can be read here.

a838nAg.png

Name:
Thomas "Tommy" Shepherd AKA "Speed"

Canon
Marvel Comics

Powers / Abilities / Equipment
Tommy's powers take after Pietro Maximoff's, in that he has the mutant ability to perform acts of super speed.

The full details of his abilities can be read here.

Short Bio
Tommy is the other reincarnation of one of Wanda Maximoff's and the Vision's two sons who was also a member of the Young Avengers.

His full history can be read here.​

Wait so I have a question

Are there gonna be roles in this game?

Oh shit, so is it gonna be set up like Restless in Rapture?

Picture something more like Civil War minus the debate part lol.
With the debate part as we will discuss the merits of the heart.

Reactions: Josh M
metro_2033___andrej_portrait_by_enkidi-d49qdy7.jpg

(I know this is the only image I ever really use to describe Artyom's looks, that's because all of the other pics of him look too cartoony)

Name: Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj

Canon: Metro 2033

Powers/Abilties/Equipment: Artyom has no supernatural abilities, he is full human and as such, has no need for magic or wizardry. That being said, because he is ranger. Artyom has trained to be in the upmost physical health. His strength and speed are at almost superhuman levels. He is also proficient in the use of firearms, blades, hand to hand combat and stealth. In all his travels, Artyom always was out manned, but he would always come out on top. He carries three firearms on his person at all times, A simple 44 magnum revolver nicknamed Anna, a Bigun, a revolving barrel shotgun made from old bicycle parts, and the Hellbreath, an electromagnetic railgun that fires electrified ballbearings. He also carries a lighter, a compass, and some medical syringes , he also carries a large trench knife in case things get hairy.

Short Bio:Artyom

Other Info: While it is never mentioned in the games, it is implied in the Metro books that Artyom has crippling fear of rats, due to a swarm of rats overrunning his old home station when he was a child.

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, 'No, this is who I am'. You want people to look at you differently? Make them!"

-%C3%A9rase-una-vez-Jennifer-Morrison-Emma-cisne-para-mujer-rojo-chaqueta-de-cuero-de-oveja.jpg

Name: Emma Swan

Canon: Once Upon a Time

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Emma Swan

Short Bio: Let's just say Emma never really lived an ideal life. She was thrown into the real world via a magic wardrobe immediately after her birth, where she 'landed' on the side of a freeway and was found, taken into a foster home up until she was about three before being sent away again, going through the same process with various foster cares and orphanages for the majority of her life, constantly searching for her family. Soon after entering adulthood, she met another that hailed from the same fantasy world as her, becoming pregnant and quickly becoming separated, giving her child up for adoption so he could live in a better situation.

On her twenty-eighth birthday, after making a wish to no longer have to be alone, a boy claiming to be her son showed up and asked her to come back home with him. Home, being the cursed town of Storybrooke, Maine. With the help of a reluctant Emma, hesitant to come back into her son's life but loving him enough to save him, the curse was soon broken.​

Appearance:
latest

Name: Director Orson Krennic

Canon: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
DT-29 Blaster Pistol
  • Armor Breaker: Switches Krennic's ammo to a high-damage shot that reduces the enemy's armor. Effective against long range targets. Must be reloaded after each shot. It also has a slight homing ability.
  • C2-B5 Astromech: Krennic deploys an astromech droid equipped with a Scan Pulse and a small Squad Shield. If an enemy gets too close, the droid will release a cloud of dioxis gas, which is more powerful than the actual grenade.
  • Wrath of the Empire: Stormtroopers and friendlies standing close to Krennic gain bonus health and increased defense. Krennic himself is also affected by this boost

Short Bio:
He served as Director of the Advanced Weapons Research division of the Imperial Military during the Galactic Civil War. As an old friend of Galen Erso, he manipulated him into researching crystals for the Death Star's energy weapon without his knowing, hoping it would excel him above his rival, Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin. He was responsible for the security of the Death Star project, and commanded a squad of death troopers, wielded as his personal weapon against the Rebel Alliance.

@Jeremi Could I possibly switch my character? I haven't posted with her yet, and I'm not sure if I'm as interested in playing her as I thought I'd be. lol.

(FUCK IM LATE BUT HERE IT IS ANYWAYS)

Appearance:
ca98fc065cad0e546c3108cc10775390--disney-xd-the-force.jpg

Name:
Marco Diaz

Canon:
Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil_logo.png

While Marco doesn't have any special powers or abilities, he is pretty skilled in karate and can hold his own in a fight.

Short Bio:
Marco Diaz

Other Info:
N/A

Appearance:
star_butterfly_by_star_butterfly-d934k9l.png

Name:
Star Butterfly

Canon:
Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil_logo.png

Star Butterfly

Short Bio:
Star Butterfly

Other Info:
N/A

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremi
0wH161Q.jpg

Name: Melissa Gold, aka "Songbird"
Canon: Marvel Comics
Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Songbird is by birth an 'acoustikinetic', although having 'burned out' her original capacity, has been given vocal cord implants and an external harness that enhance what remains to produce a variety of effects, including but not limited to:

- Sonic blasts.
- Sonic forcefields.
- Creation of 'solid sound' constructs such as battering rams and platforms.
- Flight.
- Speaking in pitches detectable only to a chosen few.

The Disney wiki notes that Songbird has a number of superhuman physical traits (speed, strength, stamina), although in most of her comic book iterations, it's safe to say she's more or less just about 'peak human' (although she is a notably speedy flier) - this iteration of Songbird will go along with the more reasonable latter.

Short Bio: Formerly the mislead and misguided villain Screaming Mimi, turned anti-hero Thunderbolt, turned actual hero (and even an Avenger!). Read more about her here. Very much defined by her insecurities, troubled upbringing, and her underlying prime desire: 'to be a hero'.

Reactions: Josh M and Jeremi
Turning my Solo into a Duo if that is okay!
Appearance:​

55fae62d466fd.jpg

Name: Amadeus Cho, "The Totally Awesome Hulk"

Canon: Marvel Comics (Earth 616)

Abilities:
Super Genius Intellect.
Hulk Transformation Bracelet- Giving him the powers of the Hulk.

Bio: He's your average Asian-American super genius.

Other info: He is the seventh smartest person in the world.

Duoing him with Hercules.