J

Jeremi

Original poster
Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
You can check out the wiki for more info.

The Infinity Parable

The rp will be starting June 22nd. Sign-ups will continue past the game starting, but only for a little while.

Premise

The Mad Titan Thanos found out about the existence of a powerful object called Kingdom Hearts. From that time forward Thanos has slowly but surely gathered gathered a group of like minded individuals from other universes to help him stage his ambitions. Finally, after months of research and investigation he had harnessed the power to pluck people from their worlds into a prison of his design, all so that he could easily gather and harness seven Princesses of Heart necessary to access Kingdom Hearts.

Something however goes wrong and instead of the seven Princesses of Heart being summoned a large number of individuals get dragged from their worlds and trapped in the prison. Due to this blunder Thanos and his council will try again to make they plan succeed. From there the now trapped individuals will try and stage their escape and stop Thanos and his evil machinations.

Character requirements

Character requirements are any number of Disney/Pixar creations there are. Jim Henson studios related things, anything LucasArts (Star Wars probably being the biggest one) CrossGen, Malibu Comics and anything Marvel Universe related. All the original creations from Kingdom Hearts are also up for consideration.

Keep in mind that 'Disney' also includes things from example ABC and Touchstone pictures as well. Basically if you can find it on the Disney wiki it's okay.

I am also opening up two guest spots, which means if someone is having a hard time finding a character they are allowed to look outside of the Disney library to do so. Keep in mind with only two if you want a spot you wont have time for any dallying.​

Rules (courtesy of @Verite and @Atomyk with some modifications)

1. Naturally, all of Iwaku's rules apply here.

2. Please be respectful towards everyone. As the GM my word is law, but I imagine there wont be a lot of problems.

3. If you're a newcomer, welcome! Though the Murder Series is a mass fandom roleplay with its own original lore that's been built up and up for a while, don't let all that intimidate you, you don't need any past knowledge of the Murder Series to enjoy it! That being said, as a fairly tight-knit community, we suggest and encourage you to join our Murder Group to keep up with updates and meet the community. Also see our Discord server!

4. No OOC talk in the IC, please. Take it to the group or Discord. By extension, OOC drama isn't permitted anywhere either. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PMs and settle it in a civil manner.

5. This should be a given, but no godmodding / metagaming! If you don't have a clear idea on what those are, see this post here.

6. Players of all posting levels are welcome here. That being said, please at least put something whenever you make a post. We'd like as little IC posts being nothing but image spam or so as possible. Speaking of image spam, please only post a maximum of three images / GIFs per post in order to not flood the page with images that make it harder to load.

7. Due to the intended speed of the game, it is practically a requirement to seek out other users to be your "posting partners" so that you have some people you can stick with. Using the tagging system is absolutely required. This is actually very important. It's fine (and encouraged) to only keep up with a few characters / players for the majority of the game, as that is far easier than trying to keep tabs on everyone. Summaries and important GM posts will be made prominent.

8. Please post once a chapter. Chapters will generally last from a few days up to a week, so you'll hopefully have time. Not doing so will result in your character possibly being removed from the game. At the very least, PM me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you around.

9. I'll be implementing a limit for the amount of duos allowed, specifically a limit of 5. Duos must be from the same canon, and they must be characters that would normally ally with each other. You're allowed to reserve beforehand a spot for one of them if you'd like.

Template

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias / nickname?

Canon: What does your character originate from?

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? While I'll be lenient with what to nerf and what not to, naturally, you know the drill. In any case, even just a Wiki link is fine.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory in a nutshell leading up to how they came to come here? Once again, pretty much just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that I as the GM should know about.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@Gummi Bunnies as Tigger
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Shizuochan as Songbird
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Marco Diaz and Star Butterfly
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca​

Duo Limit - 5/5 -
Guest spots -1/2-​

Last edited by a moderator:
whoop, i don't normally do this but duo reserve

I still don't know who my second is, but duo reserve. :)

Well, I know duos are gonna fill fast so let me just slide on in with a reserve there.

Incoming:

CHJPH6k.jpg

José+Carioca.jpg

Name: José (Joe or Zé) Carioca

Canon: Saludos Amigos

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Zé's most notable equipment is an umbrella that he can use as a flute, trombone, or guitar. He's capable of black magic that allows him to change size, duplicate himself into four, and change outfits. He can also create samba music just by dancing.

Short Bio: José Carioca

Other Info: This incarnation of Zé will be from the movies he's been in, not the spinoff comics. Also Zé will have his cigar with him.

Gonna put up a reserve up for myself, will put up a CS later today or tomorrow. ^^

_Judy Pose.png

Name: Judith Laverne Hopps; Judy Hopps; Officer Hopps

Canon: Zootopia

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Judy's wiki page describes the full extent of her abilities in much clearer detail than I ever could. In addition, Judy wears a Kevlar vest along with her neoprene suit, which grants her freedom of movement and protection from the elements. Her only other equipment is handcuffs, fox repellent, and a carrot pen with a built-in recording device.

Short Bio: As optimistic as she is determined, Judy had dreamed of becoming an officer of the law from a young age. Against all odds - physical and mental - Judy attended and graduated from the Zootopia Police Academy to become the first ever rabbit officer on the force. Although she had lowly beginnings at the precinct she was assigned to, Judy continued to work hard, and solved an impressive array of missing mammal cases with the aid of a certain Nick Wilde which earned her the respect of her peers.

Appearance:
197px-Young_Xehanort_KH3D.png

Name: Xehanort, aka "Unknown," aka Young Xehanort

Canon: Kingdom Hearts

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Keyblade
200px-Young_Xehanort%27s_Keyblade_KH3D.png

Wiki Link for Abilities

Selection of Abilities Available For the RP:

Zero Shot - A Darkness-based projectile that slows opponents
Teleport Lock - Rapid teleportation
Whip Wave - Swings the Keyblade like a whip; stuns opponents
Time Reversal - Allows him to heal himself to a previous state [spoili]As a nerf from his in-game boss fight, the time travel affects only his own health. Essentially, it's a Curaga.[/spoili]

Short Bio:

Wiki Link for the Plot

Xehanort had been tasked by one of his future selves to travel through time and collect twelve other incarnations of himself. He succeeds, however his organization of thirteen Xehanorts is challenged by Riku. Young Xehanort borrows power from his future self in order to wield a Keyblade, but us still beaten by Riku. He attempts to escape, returning to his original time and place, but ends up dragged into Thanos' attempt to nab Kingdom Hearts.

Other Info:

Young Xehanort knows, loosely, what Kingdom Hearts is from knowledge gained through his future selves. [spoili]He knows it requires a Keyblade forged with 7 light hearts and 13 dark ones.[/spoili] However, he only has knowledge of the Disney Worlds seen in Kingdom Hearts 3D, [spoili]Hunchback, Pinnochio, TRON: Legacy, Three Musketeers, and Fantasia,[/spoili] as he has not explored the multiverse like his older incarnation.​

ugh tabs are being a bitch so i guess it'll be separate posts

Appearance

Name

Hiro Hamada

14 years old

Canon

8390_big-hero-6-prev.png

Powers / Abilities / Equipment
  • Intelligence - Hiro is highly intelligent in the fields of technology and robotics, being called by many a prodigy, and he graduated from high school at the age of 13.​
  • Armored suit - Hiro possesses a suit of armor that provides light protection. It also allows him to communicate with others who might also have a communication device, and helps him magnetically stick to Baymax when using him to fly. He can also use it to hack and program.​

Short Bio

Hiro Hamada

Other Info

This incarnation of Hiro is taken from just after the events of the film.​

Appearance

Name

Baymax

N/A

Canon

8390_big-hero-6-prev.png

• Superhuman strength - Baymax possesses the ability to lift at least a thousand pounds, and even more with his armor. Consequently though, due to his vinyl padding, this strength does not extend to how much physical force he is able to exert, unable to even kick a door down without the aid of armor.​
  • Vast medical knowledge - Baymax is a database on health, and has information on over 10,000 different medical procedures.​
  • Scanner - Baymax has a built-in scanner that allows him to scan all medical data on his patient and readily identify them. With his suit, the scanner becomes enhanced and can be used to track the person down by their medical profile.​
  • Built-in medical equipment - This includes defibrillators and anti-bacterial spray, among possibly other items.​
  • Flight - When his armor is equipped, Baymax is able to use thrusters to fly, surprisingly able to easily maneuver around. He is able to reach mach speeds with this ability.​
  • Rocket Fist - Baymax's armor's glove can disconnect from the suit, and propel itself toward a target. This allows the glove to be used as a projectile.​

Short Bio

Baymax

Other Info

This incarnation of Baymax is taken from after the events of the film.​

Appearance:
disney_hercules_x_reader_by_scrougeofares-d91203m.jpg

Name: Hercules ( Called Herc or Wonder Boy alternatively)

Canon: Disney's Hercules

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: ( Taken from the wiki)
Super-Strength: Hercules possesses virtually limitless superstrength. This was his sole remaining godly power after being rendered mortal and appears to be higher than most other gods or titans. In the Disney Universe, only Zeus, Bill Cipher, and Genie rival or surpass him in strength

Enhanced Durability and Stamina: Although being incomparable to that of immortal Gods, his stamina and entire body including skin is seen to be strong enough to withstand his own actions that are beyond of normal humans on many occasions.

Enhanced Speed: In some occasions, he is seen to be surprisingly fast and is able to disappear being unnoticed by people in physical contacts.

Trained Hero: As a trained hero, Hercules is a master at using a variety of weapons from ancient Greece including swords, spears, and archery. He is trained to handle dangerous situations, battle monsters, and come up with a battle plan to win battles

Charisma: Hercules is very charming.

Enhanced Reflexes: He reacts faster than most.

He knows how to wield a sword and bow and arrow.

Short Bio: Hercules
Other Info: This Hercules is taken before he has done his heroic deeds, he is taken from when he attempts to rescue Meg from Nessus. He has a pet Pegasus. ( Which shall not be appearing for now)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
tumblr_nwhsq0oao11urqmi7o2_500.gif

Name: Megara ( Called Meg by most of her friends)

Canon: Disney's Hercules

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: N/A ( Unless you count her snark and her ability to be slightly manipulative)

Short Bio: Megara

Other Info: Megara has a fear of heights. She is taken after being rescued by Hercules from Nessus from the film. This means that at this point in time, she is still indebted to Hades as he still has her soul due to her ex leaving her.

Last edited:
Bxx7X4f.png

"Ain't no thing like me, except me!"

"...Looking at you I wanted to say
I think a little emotion goes a long long way
Careful now don't get caught in your dreams
Look out baby this is not what it seems..."

Name
Subject: 89P13

Nicknames
Rocket
Rat
Dog
Creepy Little Beast
Ranger Rick

"What was your first choice for a name, huh, Scrotumhead?"

Canon
1da61e19231983.562d73425e74d.png

Powers
Enhanced Strength (for a raccoon)
Enhanced Strength (for a raccoon)
Enhanced Durability (for a raccoon)
Enhanced Ability (for a raccoon)

Abilities
"Expert" Pilot
"Master" Marksman
"Master" Engineer

Equipment
Laser Cannon
Gas Grenade
Hadron Enforcer
Aero Rigs

Backstory
Subject: 89P13 was recovered by alien scientists and brought to the Halfworld planet in the Keystone Quadrant star system, where he was genetically and cybernetic ally enhanced so that he was given sentient intelligence. However, the years of abuse and repetitive genetic rewrite caused him, calling himself Rocket, to develop a vain and chaotic personality, driving him into becoming a gun slinging mercenary. Rocket's Nova Corps criminal record includes 13 counts of theft, 23 counts of escape from his incarceration, 7 counts of mercenary activity, and 15 counts of arson.

Other Info
"We're the freakin' Guardians of the Galaxy!"

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
4gEg2u5.png

"You snooping little bird brains haven't seen the last of me!"

Name:
Herbert Percival Bear, Esquire
Herbert P. Bear

Canon:
Club_Penguin_logo.png

Powers / Abilities:
While not listed, it can be assumed that he possesses the physiology of a Polar Bear.
However, he isn't fond of cold weather, has evidence of being unable to swim and is vegetarian.
Herbert is a great inventor with a great mind, capable of creating things from scraps, or stolen machinery that is still functioning, for the most part, as evidenced by his various inventions.

Equipment:
While he has not brought any of his inventions, he has brought along his trusty toolbox to allow him to work on brand new inventions.

Short Bio:
Herbert used to live in what one would call the Arctic, a frozen land. One would expect a Polar Bear to be adapted to the cold, but Herbert was different - he hated the cold, he despised it. As such, he opted to leave the Arctic for a better home. It took days, weeks, maybe months, but he made it to another land, far from the Arctic. Unfortunately, it seemed to be another winter wonderland, as cold as his home. This winter wonderland had one extra thing that got on Herbert's nerves - penguins.

The merrymaking and joy of these birds annoyed him. He hated their squawking and waddling and wanted to put a stop to it. His original goal was to make Club Penguin turn from a Winter Wonderland to a warm one. But now - he has another goal - to stop these birds and any other bird from having fun so that he can live in peace!

Unfortunately, the Penguin Secret Agency, and later the Elite Penguin Force is always trying to stop him. Those pesky birds won't ever let him have his way and want to keep their Club Penguin merry and cheerful!

Read more!

Other Info:
N/A, for now.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Appearance:
8cd3b7f14c3f27af87f4bce197ba9063.500x278x19.gif

Name: Pocahontas

Canon: Disney's Pocahontas

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: she has shaman like abilities related to nature and her dreams, which she usually goes to Grandmother Willow for help in trying to figure out their meaning. Otherwise, there's nothing else.

Short Bio: Pocahontas (look under appearances)

Other Info: She is taken shortly after the events of the first film

Last edited:

"Whatever Thor canst do -- Hercules canst accomplish more mightily!"

Appearance:
f05ddb7382897b99a93fa1841330b67a.gif

Name: THE INCREDIBLE HERCULES (A.K.A THE PRINCE OF POWER, THE GOD OF HEROES etc.)

Canon: Marvel Universe
Other Info: Cool story, bro.

Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

"The end of the Avengers?! For Zeus' sake...why?! Disassembling is for lesser teams! Those unnecessary X-people, perhaps -- but not the Avengers! "

tigger18.png

"Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!"

-Name-
Tigger

-Age-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I have no idea tbh)

-Canon-
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

-Powers / Abilities / Equipment-
Bouncing - This is probably his most talked about ability. Just like he claims it to be, he can bounce and bounce around on his tail with little to no need to rest. ... that's it.

-Short Bio-
Tigger

-Other Info-
Did I already mention that he likes to bounce?​

Appearance:
qjvpuGB.png

Name:

Violet Parr

Canon:

The Incredibles

- Intellect; Though it is not to a superhuman level, it would appear that Violet appears to be the most intelligent of the Parr family... Due to the inquisitive, and adaptable nature she possesses, both with interacting with her surroundings, and her powers themselves

- Athleticism; Granted Violet can't compete with her younger brother's speed, she is notably athletic, and rather maneuverable despite her skinny frame, something that comes in handy in a pinch

- Force-Fields; This ability allows Violet to generate spherical, purple tinted force fields of various sizes, and granted it does not appear to be able to deflect bullets and the like, instead... Stopping them, it has various defensive, and sometimes offensive utilizations, but with enough blunt force applies, these force fields have the tendency to shrink and dissipate, and generally saps her strength physically

- Invisibility; Violet is capable of turning her entire body invisible, but this does not appear to extend to anything else, whether it be what she is wearing, or holding or touching, but there has only been one known exception to this limitation... That and like her force fields, invisibility appears to drain Violet's strength

- Incredibles Uniform; The one and only superhero outfit Violet wears when she assumes her role as a (newly established) superhero of her hometown, and the one she was wearing when she was suddenly plucked from her world. It is also the only outfit she knows of that is able to turn invisible when she does

Short Bio:

Violet Parr
Just as she prepared to face off against the devious new villain who called himself the "Underminer", Violett was suddenly snatched from her own world by this event, and dumped into a jail cell... Turning what would have been her second battle against another threat to her hometown into an unexpected trip to crazy town.

Other Info:
According to her wiki page, athleticism appears to be a Disney Infinity game specific trait for Violet, but because this is called the Infinity parable, I guess I'll toss that on her sheet, dunno if this'll be displayed in the upcoming movie, but it isn't... I guess I can figure out some excuse.​

Appearance:​
Venom_Flash_Thompson.jpg

Name: Eugene "Flash" Thompson

Canon: Marvel

As Venom, Flash has all the abilities of a Spider-Man including enhanced strength, speed, wall-crawling, and—unlike the original Spider-Man—he can generate his own webbing from his wrist. He is strong enough to engage Carnage in combat and tear the turret off a tank. He is also fast enough to dodge bullets from machine guns. He can also generate tendrils from the suit to hold multiple weapons, such as machine guns. He is also able to use the shape-changing properties of the suit in order to create bladed weapons similar to Carnage, and create disguises for himself, such as an A.I.M. agent's uniform. This makes it ideal for Flash to work as a secret agent for the government. Flash is also granted a healing factor thanks to symbiote. He has shown to regenerate missing eyes and heal from being disemboweled.

Recently, the Venom symbiote and Flash have bonded.

Flash also has military training and experience from his time in the army and a tour of duty fighting insurgents in the Iraq War. The suit even forms makeshift legs for Flash, which he lost during his time in the military.

The Multi-Gun

The Multi-gun is specially keyed to Flash's DNA, so that it will only work for him. It has multiple functions ranging from an automatic to a high-powered sniper rifle.
Short Bio:

Other Info:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremi
e012075f250e84ad6b5e6871794d4a1e.png

Name
Riley Anderson

Canon
Inside Out

As an average 11 year old girl, Riley has no special traits or talents. She is, however, skilled at and enjoys playing hockey.

Short Bio
Here's the wiki link, yo.Riley Andersen

Other Info
On occasion, just as the movie, I will be showcasing her emotions and what is going on inside of her head at certain times during the roleplay, just like I did with her during Metamorphose Sickness. ; )​