• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which side will you fight on?

• Heroes

• Villains

• Servant of Darkness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
--- Peter Euryale (The Vanguard) ---

He waited for Sky to leave before getting up from the bed. Sitting up was difficult. It felt as though each movement pulled on the stitches. But standing up, that was almost impossible. Almost. He mange to get himself onto his feet. Carefully Peter tried to walk over to the table. Every step sent sparks flying up his left leg, through his spine and to his head. Each jolt of pain almost made him fall over. Once at the table he took a second to catch his breath but even that hurt. Then slowly he untied the small string that kept the gown closed at the back. Once the gown was off he began the painful and slow process of getting dressed.

Once dressed he hobbled over to the door and opened it. Where was she? He popped his head out the door and looked around. Oh, there she was, stood against the wall. Slowly he limped out of the room.

"Are you ready to get going?"

Already Peter could feel people looking. Though he suspected that, given recent events, they were looking at her. They should be leaving already.

"Hey, you're not meant to be out of bed," said a voice from behind. Peter recognized it has the doctor who had been attending him. "Your blood work just got back. There were some solvents in your blood, it's difficult to say exactly because it's only a trace amount and has already began breaking down. I think we should talk about... Drug use... And your blood-alcohol content is... Excuse me. Where are you going?"

Peter was ignoring the doctor, instead walking over to Sky. It hurt like hell to put any weight on his left leg.

"Sorry, doc, but I have to go," Peter said. "The solvents are from glue." Glass glue. The glass panels must of left a small amount over the cuts and it entered his blood stream from there. "Sky, could you give me a hand please?"

"You're not supposed to be walking around without crutches," called out the doctor.

Peter paid him no attention.

--- Max Mantel (Specter) ---

"I don't know, I have some pretty wild dreams," Max retorted.

Already the morning was progressing. It felt as though they had wasted so much time just standing together in the rain. How much longer until it was already noon? This long night had become an oddly short morning. But maybe it hadn't all been a waste of time.

"So. How are you thinking we can help each other?" he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HackSlashDave
MIGUEL BELASCO
(LEGION)

Miguel men keep preparing the chuch for the ceremony. Miguel rests sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, his eyes shut as if he were sleeping.
"Sir, the Demons are here..."
Miguel keep his eyes shut "They are? good, I will see them..." Miguel stand up and go outside, he see the bikers on the parking lot, laughing and making noise with the bikes.
"Vic!! whats this? control your men or I will do it!! I dont want to see the cops here!! all of you, inside!!"
The bikers turnoff the bikes and slowly go inside the church, only Vic and Miguel remain outside.
"Sorry boss, we were just making time... we didnt..."
"Thats the word Vic... you didnt think, never do... we are new here, we havent made alliances with the cops, if they come we will have to kill them, missing cops attract attention, attention means troubles!" Miguel lift his hand like he was about to slap him but he stops at midair.
"It wont happen again boss... I promise"
"You better Vic... ruin this for us and I will send your soul to hell... but no before I make you suffer..." Miguel snap his fingers, soon the girl he was kissing before go to him running on all fours, his skin has turned grey/greenish and his eyes bleed.
"Ahhhhh!!! whats that??" The biker screams after seeing her and its about to shoot her with his gun but Miguel lowers the gun with his hand.
"Shes one of my pets, she has been taking too much WitchsBrew..." the girl grab Miguel leg looking up to him like if shes a dog.
"WitchsBrew? that thing that we are gonna sell?... that... that can happen to me... us? I have been..." the biker sweats while keep watching the freakish girl at Miguel feets.
"You could... but you and your men have been taking the -safer- formulae, the real WitchsBrew its stronger and more addictive, and the aftereffects are more... intresting as you can see, we are gonna use it but only with a select few to cause absolute chaos"

Reactions: HackSlashDave
Wiping back her tears with her sleeve, Leona looked up at the man who was clad all in black save a featureless white mask to conceal his identity. Another "hero", a "villain" perhaps... It didn't matter at this point. Her voice still broken and quiet she responded to the man's cold question: "Y... Yes... He is..."

Before the tears returned she blinked them back: taking a deep breath and looking skyward. A moment passed before Leona placed the body of George on the floor, organising his arms on his stomach and dragging a hand over his face to close his lifeless eyes.

"C.. Could you call someone? I... I don't know.. I don't know what to do for him..." Leona asked masked man, looking up with teary eyes in a little distress.

At this point it didn't matter to Leona who the man was, just whether he was willing to help her.

~~~ Agent Turner ~~~

He heard the clock ticking as he sat alone on a sofa in a pitch black apartment. Perhaps it would have been quicker to go to the hospital Turner thought as he picked up a metal hockey mask from the sofa's arm and toyed with it in his hands, using it to pass the time..

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra sat on the hill outside of town, she was completely soaked from the rain but it didn't bother her. "So much commotion." She muttered as she looked at the black cloud of birds that was circling the city. Cassandra had heard of all the chaos that was going on in the city but it didn't interest her. She was only in this town because her previous employer had tried to flee here after not paying her. She had already handled that issue, now she was just hanging around till the next person could afford her services. The static around Cass increased, light sparks going off around her in warning as if to let her know someone was approaching.

"So many villains to slay so many heroes that have gone down the wrong path Lord please forgive these people and please forgive me for passing judgment on them" Hearing the voice Cassandra looked down, on the road below the hill stood a man staring off at the city. "Why ask for forgiveness when you're going to do something you already know you shoudn't?" Head tilted to the side, confusion would of been seen in her eye if her hood wasn't covering them.

Tosen turns his back on the city and the chaos that seems to be growing with a flock of black birds circling the city, at the sound of someone's voice and turns to see a girl that's soaking wet "Because someone has to do it to make the world a better place. Now what is your business here? Strange it wasn't raining a few a couple seconds ago."

For too long had they been trapped. Locked away. Now they were almost free, they were so close. All of them. But not yet. They were so close and yet so far away. Their time was coming. They would be beacons and serve the darkness once again. Nestled under the earth, eating and growing strong from all of the life that they consumed. They would be the start of something terrible...

Almost.

The Hollow Lords were rising.

Reactions: VoLaTiLe
Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra looked from the man an then to the sky, raindrops softly landing on her face.
"What am I doing here? I an employer here that I had to finish some business with. But i've already handled that, now I await my next employer." she stated dully, but you could see the smile that play across her face. "As for the rain, this city is known for it's abnormal amounts of rain. I think that's the only nice thing about this place, it does it for me." Cass normally surrounded herself with rain, it helped sooth her emotions. So it was refreshing not have to make the rain all the time cause it rain on it's own here most of the time.

Tosen listens to the women's reply and has a bad feeling about the smile that came across her face "And what is your line of work what kind of people hire you? And what do you mean by the rain does it for you" Tosen had a bad feeling about this girl and that has saved his life on different occasions his hand moves to the hilt of his sword

Damien sat on top of the roof of the house, looking up as he observes the unusual flock of birds. He somewhat felt like causing more trouble, but he didn't know what to do. "I guess i'll just wait for things to unfold, then i'll join in the mess..." Even if he wasn't under his other persona Barracuda, he felt a little oblivious. Damien isn't the type of person who looks for attention either. He sighed and laid down the roof, letting raindrops fall down his face. He closes his eyes, resting, waiting for the right opportunity to be in the middle of something...

Cassandra.jpg

Tilting her head in confusion Cassandra watched the mans hand inch towards his sword. "Do you wish to engage in battle? Why would you want to do that? I haven't posed any type of threat to you." Standing up from her spot on the hill, she slowly made her way down towards the road. "You're very confusing? You ask so many questions but isn't it proper to at least give one's name before bombarding another?" Cass stopped walking once she was a couple yards away from the man. "I am Cassandra Sterling and I won't answer such personal question for a man who won't even offer his own name."

"Its not that I wish to engage in battle but its good to be ready if something tends to happen" Tosens slightly turns his body so if she makes a move he can counter attack with a draw stance attack "But you want my name before you answer any thing else, well miss Cassandra my name is Tosen not sure if you have ever heard of my name or not"

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra stood there making no move to advance on Tosen.
"No one has hired me to engage with you, therefore I have no reason to attack. So you have nothing to fear Mr. Tosen, in least you try to attack me. Then you will have something to fear." Smiling as though she had said something as simple as a friendly greeting, not a boarder line threat. "Sadly though I haven't heard of you before. But don't take insult to this I only tend to bother myself with the names and faces of my targets." Again a smile graced her face, It was one of innocence that couldn't be faked yet there was something almost demented hidden behind it. "I'm a woman of my word though. To answer your questions: My line of work is simple ,for the right price I handle things other can not handle for themselves. As to what kind of people, obviously only the kind who can afford it. As for the rain let's say it's one of my many talents i'm known for." Cassandra smirked as she watched Tosen. "You see Mr. Tosen, I may not of heard of you but maybe you've heard of me. I'm also know as Catastrophe."

"I don't fear anyone you included, and of course you haven't heard of me no one really survives encounters with me maybe the name Kill Stroke rings a bell but if it doesn't I don't care, and if that's your line of work then I'm afraid that out little talk is over, that name match's up to one thing and one thing only" Tosen puts his mask on "And that one thing means you have to die" Tosen uses a draw stance on Cassandra aiming for her throat planning on ending this quickly

Cassandra.jpg

A wide smirk spread across her face once she heard the name Kill Stroke.
"Now that's a name I've heard of. How interesting." The wind picked up around the two, Cass stood there watching Tosen as a sadistic smile crept onto her face. "You know we're not that different, you and I. I'm label as evil by those who fear me, who don't understand me. Yes, i'm paid by bad people but last time I checked everyone I kill is either bad or did something bad. So tell me Mr. Tosen, what allows you to judge me when we're the same?" The clouds over heard started to darken, the approaching thunder could be heard. Cassandra laughed as she did a back flip, she manipulated the wind to carry her back further away from Tosen. "So eager to start such a pointless fight. How disappointing. What purpose do you even have for doing the things you do?"

"Well looks like you do know who I am by the name others gave me have I ever been on your list of targets? And being different or the same doesn't matter, we are both labeled as hero's, villains, anti hero's and such but none of those matter to me, and I judge you based on the path you follow and later I will also face my own judgment but until then I shall rid the world of every evil I can find maybe I'm a evil myself but I must become evil to battle evil become a demon to beat a demon, and my purpose is my own I rid the world of evil and you are one of the evils that must be taken out so I think you for presenting yourself to me"

Cassandra.jpg

Listening to Tosen a smirk crossed Cassandra's face. "No, the name Kill Stroke has never been one on my list. Though through my travels I heard it and did some research on my own. You're and interesting person Mr. Kill Stroke, but unfortunately I don't take pride in fights I don't get paid for." Cassandra smiled as the wind picked up around her, slowly lifting off the ground she looked down at Tosen. "Farewell for now Mr Tosen." She laughed as the rained started to pour, the wind whipped around Tosen making it hard for him to see. In minutes the area was like a Typhoon had hit it, making it hard to see anything through it. But just as quickly as it had come, it disappeared taking Cassandra along with it.

Tosen try's to keep a eye on her as the area turns into a storm but then it was gone just as fast with Cassnadra gone as well "Well that sure sucks but I guess she's another target to add to my list I'll need to do some looking on her but for now I'll let her escape"

If Cassander wasn't wearing a mask, he would have frowned. "I d-don't have a phone on me," he said. He couldn't shake the guilty feeling.

"If you want, I could..." His voice trailed off. "Er, do you need help with anything else?" Out of habit, he began humming the tune to his favorite song - 'Sulfur'. He had that peculiar feeling that he hated when he had to talk to people in positions like this. He felt stressed. He felt guilty. He felt that maybe it would be better for him to just leave. Generally when he felt like this he would take more of his medicine. Unfortunately, he didn't bring his meds with him when he was planning to so something dangerous.

He took another step closer. "I'm sorry," he blurted out. His hands kept twitching in and out of clenched fists and, purely out of habit, he began venting a little energy to calm himself down, raising the temperature around him slightly.

MIGUEL BELASCO
(LEGION)

The abandoned church its ready. The torches are lit along with the fire where the black cauldron sits. The struggling victim on the altar sleep, tired of his useless efforts to free himself.
Miguel awaits resting between the skull, bones and candles. The demonic girl prowl around still moving on his four, the bikers avoid looking at her, much less letting she near them.
Suddendly Miguel stand up "Its about time... we shall begin now..."

His men, now dressed with long black tunics approach him, one of them carry a big, black book and the other a wood box, the demonic girl also approach running like a dog. The bikers also approach but they look afraid of whats to come.
"Greetings my fellows, tonight we will bless this... our new home, taken from the enemy of our master, from here we will rise!! from here we will rise to greatness all in the name of our master!!"
The men answer growling and screaming Miguel name.
"But first we need to anoint our new home, to take away the last remains of our lord enemy... blood, but no innocent blood, no, blood black and rotten who will wash the last remains of our enemy power! Lift him!!"
His men go to the chained man and release him from the altar, but hes still chained from his wrists and ankles. Other man pull a chain and the man soon begin to be lifted from the ankles until hes hanging from his ankles.
"Be happy my friend, your blood and flesh will strengthen us, its an honor, our lord will greet you in his dark kingdom..." Miguen then start to carve a strange symbol on his forehead using a slim knife. The bikers cringe at whats happening but no one move away.

Their time was so very close now. Once the blood had been spilled, once the sacrifice had been made. They were strong enough now. Their anointed time was upon them. The Hollow Lords clawed at each other, each scrambling to be the first let lose, every one of them savagely fighting to be the first unleashed upon the earth.

Melkris was one of the oldest. He was the only one that remained of the first Hollow lords. It was his right to be first to set foot upon the surface of the earth and claim it in the name of the darkness. It was his right! Melkris tore and ripped away the other Hollow Lords, shredding their spiritual forms and clearing his path to the gateway.

Bien Sombre will be ours. It shall be the dark well from which all evils are drawn. It shall be the first beacon and the darkness shall descend upon the town. Then the world. I am the one who deliver unto him his vestibule and through it he shall consume the last great light that remains in the universe. I, Melkris, will be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.