• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because Co-GM just talked in there lol...

Ok cool
Nice going LMAO

So, I was thinking, and please tell me if you hate it! That MC loves one twin and does that

"Oh you scandalous bitch; I love you!" and trade insults as a way to show "affection".

And maybe has a hate/love relationship with the other.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Nice going LMAO

So, I was thinking, and please tell me if you hate it! That MC loves one twin and does that

"Oh you scandalous bitch; I love you!" and trade insults as a way to show "affection".

And maybe has a hate/love relationship with the other.
Oh I love that lol Cristofano is my gay boy who will be a big time slore lol so he would be perfect for that lol and Stefano is a bad boy rapper so a love hate with someone is bound to happen lol

Oh I love that lol Cristofano is my gay boy who will be a big time slore lol so he would be perfect for that lol and Stefano is a bad boy rapper so a love hate with someone is bound to happen lol
YESH!

I is so happy -dramatic cry-

LMAO, anyway, I'm excited for this now >.<

• Love
Reactions: Justin
My other FC by the way :P
[spoili]
11b766ad3a0c05c71b6a64b5f99cb9c8.jpg
[/spoili]​

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I said in pm but my twins will be up around this week or weekend don't plan on being on a lot on my bday Wednesday so yeah XD lol. Need to get some older friends since turning 21 but most of my friends are 20 and few are 21 so XD need to get drunk 21st bday is suppose to be lit... if anything can get lit the next day or any other done now that I'm legal XD

Alright , we need the rest of the reservations slotted and reserved to have them ready and in order for peeps to talk. ^^

@Pasiphae Stefano's girl is looking sexy XD.

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Okay added skelly for Victoria, let me know if anyone wants any past relationships, crushes, secrets, or other fun drama :D

So I was going to make it so that Lacey was about to get married but then got left at the altar, and I was going to have her ex-fiance/ee be an npc but is anyone interested in playing them?

Okay added skelly for Victoria, let me know if anyone wants any past relationships, crushes, secrets, or other fun drama :D
Andy be up for something

Yeah. About that. I'd be happy to get involved in some backstory shenanigans and such. Haha

My two are open for anything really

Yeah. About that. I'd be happy to get involved in some backstory shenanigans and such. Haha
Shenanigans are always fun :D

So looks like Andy and William probably would have known each other in college, since they both studied Fine Arts. Maybe we could have some kind of love-triangle drama going on with them and Vic? Like she was dating one and then realized she had a crush on the other, or cheated on one with the other or something? Open to any ideas y'all have :D

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.