Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the only one hun
hug.gif

There you go :D No more :D

• Love
Reactions: Emi
That makes 2 of us lol! Can't wait to see how Demi is redone.​
Lol yep! I am ready to redo our perfect love story and bring in some stuff from our 1x1 too :)

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
On phone for a bit @Shayla if you'll have me I would love to be a Co-Gm I think I have enough time to Co-GM such a good rp that feels like home again xD. Since I have ideas for the chars to do things like go to a concert and do other fun stuff like that XD. I could be the Creative Director of the rp lol... since my mind is already racing... now off to bed lol.

Think I'm going to use her;

stoya-blog.jpg

I'm trying to stay away from my redheaded beauty's.

On phone for a bit @Shayla if you'll have me I would love to be a Co-Gm I think I have enough time to Co-GM such a good rp that feels like home again xD. Since I have ideas for the chars to do things like go to a concert and do other fun stuff like that XD. I could be the Creative Director of the rp lol... since my mind is already racing... now off to bed lol.
Why of Course you can be! We would love you to join our GM squad :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
May join. I will have to look again when I am not busy. Thank you for invite.

I'm in. My face claim would be Lily Collins.

Hmm.. sounds so interesting x3

I'm in! I've no clue who my FC will be though.

Edit: its gonna be MIA

Welcome to you all! Rules , CS and all that fun will be up tonight!

Welcome Darlings to the Familia and Fun. ^^

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Officially excited more lol and Shay if you get busy I can take some of the load off you. Let's see if we can make this last long lol.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Officially excited more lol and Shay if you get busy I can take some of the load off you. Let's see if we can make this last long lol.
I will start up a chat group and assign out little tasks and such for you all GM's... I do have some surprises and tricks up my sleeve for this. I will not be allowing this one to die.. We are going to rock this one and keep it on full swing. ^^

After our talk, I'll be here with you sweetie
Welcome , My darling :3

Alright all OOC will be up tonight and when I do put it up I do urge you to read the rules when I do and comply with them. Thank you , My peeps :)

On another side note , I have one CO-GM position still open if anyone is interested in that.

Alright all OOC will be up tonight and when I do put it up I do urge you to read the rules when I do and comply with them. Thank you , My peeps :)

On another side note , I have one CO-GM position still open if anyone is interested in that.
Who are all the gm's O.o

Who are all the gm's O.o
Myself , Chosen , Justin and Pasi when she is around. More so my reasoning for a few is due to more creativity being allowed and varying views and inputs on any situations that could and or will arise both IC and OOC.

I'm cool with co-gming if you need it

I'm cool with co-gming if you need it
Well if you would like to join we would love to have you with us , Gate. I don't want to put to much on your plate with already running one of your own.^^

Well if you would like to join we would love to have you with us , Gate. I don't want to put to much on your plate with already running one of your own.^^
Nah, I've got great Players who mostly manage themselves. In fact, I might invite one when the OOC is up

Status
Not open for further replies.