Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I've got great Players who mostly manage themselves. In fact, I might invite one when the OOC is up
Well terrific! I am setting up the chat right now and will add you in. Of course , do feel free to invite when I do put it up!

Excite! We also have to make sure we don't get too oversaturated with one gender over another! Needs to be relatively the same number of males as females for some crazy good fun. <3

Also guys, Cherish won't be returning :(

But I have someone who is even better }:-) hehehe

avC.jpg

Excite! We also have to make sure we don't get too oversaturated with one gender over another! Needs to be relatively the same number of males as females for some crazy good fun. <3

Also guys, Cherish won't be returning :(

But I have someone who is even better }:-) hehehe

View attachment 106038
Agreed! That announcement was actually going to be a header of mine lol in the upcoming OOC. :D Read my mind , Sweetie.

Awwwh..... But , yay to an upgrade of course! Cannot wait to see this darling in action! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Rethinking about if I want to join or not. Seriously, not even joking Lolz.. I know Terr jokes, but this is serious

Rethinking about if I want to join or not. Seriously, not even joking Lolz.. I know Terr jokes, but this is serious
COME ON... COME ON, DON'T DO THAT xD

@T E R R O R
If u leave for the reason I know of... I'm going to be really upset with you Buggy xD stay please lol

I feel like there is problems V.V
I believe if you love the rp idea, you should do it. Even if you may not love everyone in the rp.
@T E R R O R
Stay hun, you clearly love this rp.

I feel like there is problems V.V
I believe if you love the rp idea, you should do it. Even if you may not love everyone in the rp.
@T E R R O R
Stay hun, you clearly love this rp.
I am with Emi and all the others.. We all have people we do not like but some of the greatest writers worked alongside those they did not like to bring forth a brilliant Diamond. Please do stay but if you don't I will not blame you.

I am with Emi and all the others.. We all have people we do not like but some of the greatest writers worked alongside those they did not like to bring forth a brilliant Diamond. Please do stay but if you don't I will not blame you.
For you, my love >u> *smooch*

And For Demi <3

You too Pooh, and Poly

Thanks for the encouragement Emi & Gate

Even Nicky J is hyper for the rp :P
a785cc9f33c166b4aec6a276b090e8c5.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
D: I can't decide on a face claim T.T

I wanna do MIA but I kinda wanna do Aja Naomi King . ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Are we allowed to post in the ooc?

Reactions: Emi
Also! Keep chat in here until all reserves are up by all and than feel free to talk. Will make it easier to keep track of them for all.

Reactions: Emi
Status
Not open for further replies.