• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shenanigans are always fun :D

So looks like Andy and William probably would have known each other in college, since they both studied Fine Arts. Maybe we could have some kind of love-triangle drama going on with them and Vic? Like she was dating one and then realized she had a crush on the other, or cheated on one with the other or something? Open to any ideas y'all have :D
I like it

drama yay

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
@Shayla

Do you still want Demi and Nicky J to be best friends? I didn't anything in the CS about it so I thought you didn't want it or just forgot :P

Also, I am also thinking of a sister or brother for Nicky J too if anyone is interested..

For those of you who don't know Nicky, he isn't part of The Familia :P He was actually introduced by Demi, Shaybae's character

@Shayla

Do you still want Demi and Nicky J to be best friends? I didn't anything in the CS about it so I thought you didn't want it or just forgot :P

Also, I am also thinking of a sister or brother for Nicky J too if anyone is interested..

For those of you who don't know Nicky, he isn't part of The Familia :P He was actually introduced by Demi, Shaybae's character
I'd be interested! :0

Mc is open for pretty much whatever. She will have a BFF and hate love relationship with the twins from Justin. Other than that, she is open

@Shayla

My new character is alone too :/

But she scary tho.

IS HE GOING TO BE A GIANT AGAIN? :D

My new character is alone too :/

But she scary tho.

IS HE GOING TO BE A GIANT AGAIN? :D
I have another character too, so you don't have to be lonely? :P

And yes! That's a huge part of Nicky J!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I have two as well

That could be fun..triangles are always awful for someone. Haha

So, do some people have multiple characters?

Edit: answers that. Haha I think I'll stick with one guy just in case. Hopefully he'll have some laughs and such with the gang. ^_^

That could be fun..triangles are always awful for someone. Haha

So, do some people have multiple characters?

Edit: answers that. Haha I think I'll stick with one guy just in case. Hopefully he'll have some laughs and such with the gang. ^_^
I have one girl...trust me she's going to be enough for ten men...

wait that didn't come out right...

}:-D
I have another character too, so you don't have to be lonely? :P

And yes! That's a huge part of Nicky J!
I think I may start her off somewhere thinking, then she'll either go home which will be close/neighbor to the infamous Familia House Party, or run into a character while out somewhere. Idk yet.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Mc is open for pretty much whatever. She will have a BFF and hate love relationship with the twins from Justin. Other than that, she is open
I think she and Lacey would make good friends, if you're interested.

I have one girl...trust me she's going to be enough for ten men...

wait that didn't come out right...

}:-D

I think I may start her off somewhere thinking, then she'll either go home which will be close/neighbor to the infamous Familia House Party, or run into a character while out somewhere. Idk yet.
Hm ok, would you like for mines to maybe... live in her neighborhood? Maybe they've dated before or something?

Hm ok, would you like for mines to maybe... live in her neighborhood? Maybe they've dated before or something?
I'm sure she'll neighbor one of The Familia, so yeah we can discuss that. As far as them dating she just moved there literally like a month prior.

I'm sure she'll neighbor one of The Familia, so yeah we can discuss that. [BCOLOR=#ffcc00]As far as them dating she just moved there literally like a month prior.[/BCOLOR]
I just got an idea from that! Omg..It'll be amazing :P

Reactions: ch0sen1
Would be interesting even though they have different likes and dislikes
Yeah, so I was thinking that they would have one of those friendships where they bonded over a specific event, and they understand the friendship but from outsiders looking in it's like 'how are those two even friends?'

(Was that confusing? Now that I'm re-reading it, it looks confusing >.<)

I think I had to follow you to start a pm? Idk XD But I followed you, I think you'll have to do the PM

Yeah, so I was thinking that they would have one of those friendships where they bonded over a specific event, and they understand the friendship but from outsiders looking in it's like 'how are those two even friends?'

Lmao, no, I get it. I'm like that with one of my friends in rl o.o

What even were thinking?

so like eric and hyde from that 70s show?

Status
Not open for further replies.