4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
This is an original idea from the very first RP I was ever in for Iwaku.. My darling and beautiful Chosen has given me free reign and power to bring it back to life and allow it a second chance.

Life Huh?
giphy.gif

PaDrXgd.png

This is about life. The plot IS life. Whatever and whoever may happen. A true romance at heart, this will focus on a group of friends that know each other in one way or another. Maybe it was high school, maybe it's through relatives, maybe it was just by some spontaneous stroke of chance, but these individuals have formed the group known as "The Familia". Some of these friends have dated, some of them have hooked up, and some of them have done nothing more but slept over on the couch after a long day, but they are like a family, and they've all been there for each other through thick and thin. That was until they all split ways after high school graduation. Some went to college, others got a job, some just stayed more of the same. But they will be reunited by fate and the stars will align for them to revamp The Familia, as it's been a year since they've all been together at the same time.
PaDrXgd.png

tumblr_inline_mgmc6xC3Sg1ruu3yh.gif

PaDrXgd.png

Now the steel relationships will be thrust once more into the ways of life and love, will there be new relationships? New enemies? New friends? Drama vs. Devotion, Love vs. Lust, and Choice vs. Change will all play factors as the group will make their way through their lives, while staying true to The Familia...or will they?

~This is a group Libertine rp where our characters tell the tale. You can be young, wild, free, a player, a sweetheart, whatever you choose to be...but there will be lust and there will be love. This is 18+ Obviously so there will be intense scenes of drama, adult situations, and sex. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want, with whomever you want...so long as you can deal with the consequences. All characters should be in between 18-23, sexuality, relationships, and personalities are entirely up to you. If you wish to have a relationship/ex with a character please get their approval first. Please be as realistic as possible (ex. if you have a job as a bartender why do you have two exotic cars?). There will be events and plots to further the theme and the story, and also to give us character development. Of course smut is welcomed, for some maybe all they want is smut. If that's the case you will just be seen as a whore and won't be taken seriously. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENGAGE IN ANY SMUT OR HEAVY ACTIVITY IF YOU DON'T WANT! You can take it to PM, or just stick along for the romantic/intimate aspect, just be aware that smut can and probably will happen whenever. So manage wisely! Any more questions/concerns just ask!

tumblr_nk1vdpWQTn1rj3n86o1_500.gif

PaDrXgd.png

Alright! Now Rules , CS , Locations and all will be listed later on when I created the OOC. I will be GM this one but. I would like @ch0sen to be one of my Co-GM's as the original genius behind this and open up one to two more CO - GM spots to all else , Please tag or PM me. I really do want a dedicated , active and chatty fun group to want to do this and keep it strong. That is all I truly ask for. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I do love idea's so if you have any to add feel free to. Power to the creative minds!

Unlimited Slots for Familia Members and or Outsiders to the Group!

Last edited:
I am in :D Sounds like a fun time!

FC: Selena Gomez

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I will join ^.^
I always love the slice of life as a group ^.^

• Love
Ummm Hell Yeah duh I am in for this XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Emi
And of course I'm here dear <3 I'm so excited to see what you do with it!

FYI: I DID NOT KNOW I WAS YOUR FIRST.... RP. :bananaman::angel:

Is it sad that my CS for this is almost already done? hehe....

• Love
Reactions: Justin

It was my first one for sure as a group one on Iwaku :D

Not bad at all..... I am not already getting to many idea's...

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster

OMGGGGG O M G O M G

NICKY J!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Omg, I loved this role play xD

Nicky J was the favorite character i've created so far XD <3

• Love
OMGGGGG O M G O M G

NICKY J!!!!
I forgot you were in this before XD... you're guy was being hit on by my guy lol... I wish I could remember his name since I would play him again... same fc but going to change things around since AI forgot lol.
FC: Anthony White
26355775d731368397fefc4f480e859c.jpg

• Love
Omg, I loved this role play xD

Nicky J was the favorite character i've created so far XD <3
Do you want to come back to us , my darling peach?

I loved him and I am so not considering bringing back a even better Demi version... Pffft. <.<

Reactions: ch0sen1
I forgot you were in this before XD... you're guy was being hit on by my guy lol... I wish I could remember his name since I would play him again... same fc but going to change things around since AI forgot lol.
FC: Anthony White
26355775d731368397fefc4f480e859c.jpg
OMG It's Cris I believe?!

• Love
The group should do what they are doing on the video... go to an abandon warehouse building and just go insane spray painting everything XD

Status
Not open for further replies.