• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pf.D

Pf.D ~ Doctor of Performance
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
(Summer hours) Sporadically from mid-morning to early or late afternoon M-F
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Anime, Slice of life, Yaoi, Modern, Mild Fantasy/Magical, Mild SciFi, Mild Mystery, Kemonomimi, Romance (This isn't strict, I'm pretty flexible as long as I like the idea)
Greetings. I'm Pf. D, the doctor of performance, though Doctor, Doc, or P work fine.
I'm relatively new around these parts so I'm looking for a few partners to get me through.

Some Facts About Myself
- I'm 18, a freshman in college, and I have two jobs (translation: busy but still able to respond with an impressive amount of frequency)
- I'm not a noob to roleplaying but my experience is frayed and incomplete (translation: somewhere between adept and advance but very adaptable)
- I can do first and third person, no preference, your choice.
- I'm a huge anime/manga nerd (translation: let's talk OOC about fandoms!!!)
- I have issues with initiation but I'm not opposed to plotting and building together (translation: I'm a "go with the flow", "passive-aggressive" player)
- I really like Times New Roman, size 4 and 2+ paragraphs (translation: this is the minimum formatting I use)
- Multiple characters/doubling = meh (translation: I can, I'd rather not, but I will if you want)
- I play most genders...no futa, preference for males and strong females. Preference for M/M's but open to all
- Not yet comfortable playing all the way through a sex scene (translation: has to be worked up to. This also means I'm open to playing with Blue Stars)

~Fandoms~

Preference for CanonxCanon but if your OC is strong I can be convinced to play your canon. Also, too many to list so here are some, but feel free to inquire about others. ( / ) indicate level of desire at present, with highest value being /////

NO. 6
-Nezumi/Shion
Bleach
-Renji/Byakuya ///
-Grimmjow/Ichigo //
-Toshiro/Karin //
-Grimmjow/Ulquiorra
-Orihime/Ulquiorra
-Rukia/Ashido //
Attack on Titan
-Levi/Eren
-Jean/Marco
Ouran High School Host Club
-Tamaki/Kyoya ///
-Takashi/Haruhi //
Yuri on ICE
-Viktor/Yuri
-Yurio/Otabek ////
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
-Ota/Tanaka /////
Naruto
-Sasuke/Naruto
-Neji/Kiba ////
D. Gray-man
-Kanda/Allen
Erased
-Satoru/Kenya
-Satoru/Kayo
-(Non-romantic)
Durarara
-Shizuo/Izaya
-Shizuo/Verona
Kiss Him, Not Me
-Serinuma/Mutsumi ///
-Mutsumi/Shinomiya
-Mutsumi/Mutsumi //
91 Days
-Avilio/Corteo
-Avilio/Nero ///
-(Non-romantic)
Harry Potter
-Harry/Draco
-James/Severus
-Luna/Neville
-(Non-romantic)
Criminal Minds
-Spencer/Maeve
-J.J/Spencer
-(Non-romantic)
Quantico
-(Non-romantic)
-Simon/Raina
-Simon/OC

~Original Pairings~

( / ) indicate level of desire at present, with highest value being /////

Modern
-Jock/Drama geek ///
-Teacher/Student ///
-Musician/Non-fan
-Author/Editor
-Rich/Poor //
-Sibling/Sibling's friend
-Sibling/Sibling's SO //
-Blind/Not blind ///
-Painter/Rocker
-Popular/Outcast //
-Best Friend/Best Friend ///
-Step-siblings ////

Fantasy
-Mindreader/Latent Magical
-Dragon tamer/Dragon hunter //
-Person/Mer-person
-Gypsy/Noble person //
-Royalty/Peasant
-Arranged Marriage Royalty ///

(Suggest something to me. Really trying to get into this genre)

~Plot Candies~

The Supportive Friend
Character A has a crush on Character B. They have a few classes together but they don't really run in the same circles so they've never officially met. One day Character A's best friend, Character C, gets fed up with A's pussyfooting and takes matters into their own hands. Character C pushes the two of them into a utility closet and locks them in, unfortunately (or not) Character B is claustrophobic. How do their relationships take and/or lose shape from there?

Wait on Me
Character A is the new waiter at the hipster restaurant on the outskirts of town with a strange family dynamic and spotty past. Character B is the well-off regular who always sits in A's section and eye's them from across the room. They never exchange words outside of B ordering, but B always signs their receipt with a little message instead of a name. Is this person just a creep, or are they actually interested in A?

Pass It On
Character A has willingly become a mute after losing their best friend because of something they said. While navigating the difficulties of being a mute student, A tries to re-establish their other relationships, determined not to lose anyone else dear to them and to finally admit to their other closest friend that they like them. When communication is limited to post it notes, napkin corners, white boards, scrap paper and imagined sign language, how will A get their feelings across?
(Borrowed from I Can't Tell You by Hillary Frank)

Magical Guild Wars
Character A can read and control minds and has a bad personality, joining a guild after years of self-imposed isolation due to intense self-image issues. When she is recruited into Hawksfeather, the first thing she does is spend time in the guild hall hoping to make friends for the first time in a long time. After some time she meets Character B a (insert magical power here) who is looking for a partner to run missions with. Could this be the friend that A was looking for or will the relationship be strictly professional?​
(Borrowed from a former group on dA)

Do bear in mind that I am also open to any of suggestions and ideas. I'm not a very particular person so as long as my interest is piqued, I'm down. I will update as more things come to me.
Thanks for reading and I hope we can play together =)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navuso
Updated and still looking~

• Love
Reactions: noodle
I have a couple different fantasy plots if you'd like to hear them.

Hey, I'm interested in both of these. I currently have a few PM RP's going, but what's one more? Always looking for some good long term partners to add to the group!
Excellent! Preference for either? Hit me with a PM

Curious if you'd discuss a Tokyo Ghoul OCxOC plot? Or you can play OCxCanon if that's more your comfort zone.

I feel like our rp situations and experience are similar.

Curious if you'd discuss a Tokyo Ghoul OCxOC plot? Or you can play OCxCanon if that's more your comfort zone.

I feel like our rp situations and experience are similar.
I'm sorry, I have very limited knowledge of Tokyo Ghoul, but let me know if you'd be interested in anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.