"I wouldn't say love-struck, I'd say confused and scared and... she isn't in love with you, Lulu. She didn't have that glazed, adoring look in her eyes. Frankly, I never thought I'd see the day where a girl didn't fall in love with you upon sight, but here it is. The first and the only girl not to fall for your charm. I'm rather delighted. Shows you're not invincible," laughed Eden under his breath, hiding how much he enjoyed it as he instead flopped to his bed which was already covered in the many blankets and pillows he demanded to sleep with. He liked to be pampered and spoiled, after all, and this was just another way to make him feel above the students who didn't get to have such comfort.

"...What was with you two, anyway? Did you feel something, a shock? That isn't normal-- maybe it's a reaction to warn you to stay away from her? Because, goodness, I wish you would. She's so awful. She's not even pretty, Lulu. She's horrendous."

"Oh come on, she's pretty. Maybe you're jealous someone else has my attention." Purred the man as he climbed over Eden, staring down at him as he rested his elbows on either side of Eden's head. "Show me those pretty horns." Whispered the man as he leaned in with a low purr, kissing along his neck.

"And take off this ugly uniform. This is what's horrendous." Mocked the man as his rough hands slipped under his shirt, pressing his fingers into his sides.

Turning his neck to avoid the kisses, rather than encourage them, the petty demon grumpily refused to join in with the affections, however hard it was for him to ignore them. It was ingrained in him to enjoy sexual advances and flirtatiousness, especially from his best friend and frequent lover, but he felt he had a point to prove, and he was happy to let Lucifer suffer.

"I'm not in the mood, Lulu. Go kiss Primrose," he grunted under his breath, though loud enough to be heard and for the bitter venom to be heard also. His red eyes made an appearance again as he glared directly up at the man on him, refusing to break into that characteristically cute smile. "Not that she wants to kiss you. She doesn't like you, Lulu."

Lucas smirked at how angry his little demon appeared. His cupped his chin, allowing his thumb to run across Eden's full bottom lip. "....Damn you're sexy when you're mad." Whispered the man as he leaned in to press in for a kiss

"Stop treating me so damn mean. I want you, isn't that good enough?" Asked the man as he his free hand slowly traveled into his pants.

"Yeah, well, maybe I don't want you, ever thought about that? Maybe... Maybe I want that nice Father O'Brian instead? He's cute and he's sweet to me and considering you're fawning over a pathetic little Christian girl, maybe I will go after that priest? Why the fuck shouldn't I? You don't own me, Lucifer. I'm not yours," the demon suddenly snapped, this time his anger not being contained and careful, but suddenly unleashed in clear vitriolic fashion. It did show just how mad he actually was, and that he really wasn't just playing around for the kissing and the affection.

"Get the fuck off me," he growled again, his demon appearance having easily broken out the moment he snapped, given the other demon a hard nudge in the stomach to get him to roll off. Obviously, he was too mad to realise just how he was acting. As dear a friend Lucifer was to him... he was still Lucifer; the living Devil who Eden was expected to respect and be loyal to, regardless of how angry he got with him sometimes. "You... You piss me off, Lucifer. I don't need to be loyal to you-- I don't care what you say, I'm not like the other demons. You don't have anything over me, s-so... so there."

Now, Lucifer was spoilt, ever since he was born. He always got what he wanted, so for Eden to deny him of what he wanted pissed him off. Even go as far as to shove him. A low rumble broke through as his own demonic form appeared. He grew up to seven feet tall, his skin a deep red color, with long twisted black horns. His eyes that deep red color, and tattoos all over his body. Pinning Eden down to the bed by his neck, he growled angrily at him. "I am still your King Eden. Don't ever use that tone with me!" Spat the man, the windows shaking from his anger.

Letting go of him, he stood up, switching back to his human form. "You're acting like some female. What's your problem? Why do you keep bringing up some human girl? I wanted you not her, so what the hell is your problem? I demand to know it now."

It took a few seconds for Eden to acclimatise to what he'd just been through, and as he did, he made sure that Lucifer saw the damage he'd created - the black and blue bruising on his neck appeared almost instantly after Lucifer let him go, and Eden was perfectly happy to blackmail his best friend over it. He knew Lulu never meant to hurt him, it was never intentional, so Eden usually whined on about the injuries he received when Lucifer got mad at him for weeks after they happened.

"...You felt a spark with her, asshole. Obviously that shows you kinda like her, deep down. It's a soulmate thing, isn't it?" The smaller demon replied under his breath, his voice husky from the throat grabbing. Deliberately curling up into a small ball and turning his back on Lucifer to look more vulnerable, he began to sniffle in hopes of making his friend feel guilty-- and if that didn't work, then he could always break into tears. He'd been able to fake them for centuries now, after all.

And the display earned the reaction Eden wanted. Slowly Lucifer sat next to him, a look of concern on his face. "...Eden...I didn't mean to hurt you... And soulmates? Babe you know that's jus not true. She's human. I don't want anything to do with her, promise." Whispered the man as he rubbed his back softly.

"Now just...Can down, nothing to be so jealous of. If anything wouldn't you be my soulmate Eden? You've been by my side through everything."

After a final sniffle, he blinked away his glassy eyes before Lucifer could spot them before peeking up at the man finally, lips pursed. He really didn't want to continue the bad blood between them, but he also wanted to argue too, tell him that he needed to just ignore Prim and leave her alone, just go through the weeks ignoring people until he could go home... but that was only going to make things worse between them, wasn't it?

"...I don't love you, Lulu. You don't love me. We're not soulmates. We're-- what is it human say? Friends with benefits?" He chuckled, gently easing the other back, just to show him that he forgave him and didn't need to be physically comforted any longer.. but he was still pissed off with him. He just knew not to yell at him this time; he needed to be subtle in his irritation, and the best way he thought of doing that was to be underhand in his insults. "You're never going to love me, but that's fine, because I really don't see myself falling head over heels with you, either. No offence, of course. You're just not my type."

"Type? Honey you don't have a type." Scoffed the demon as he watched the other with a careful eye. "Fine, if you want to keep acting like a little bitch, I'm going out. I wanted to be relieved from stress. Not have more added. Maybe one of this little church girls can help me with that."

Standing up from the bed, he fixed himself before leaving the dorm annoyed Eden didn't give him any.

Eden watched his friend leave, biting hard on his bottom lip to stop himself from shouting out and calling the other back. It did offend him that Lucifer said he had no type, because it made him out to sound like some whore... but he did want to have sex with Lucifer. He cared about him so much that, sure, it bordered on love-- but that upset soon turned to anger. And who was he angry most at? Primrose, duh. Eden knew that, no matter what Lulu said, he was going to continue to tease and mess with Primrose, and that was only going to get his stay on earth prolonged, right?

Fast forward an hour, and into the library scurried Primrose, clutching a book to her chest and, with eyes wide, sat at a table near a grand fireplace. Eden had found her and had proceeded to yell and scream at her for what she saw as no reason. From what she gathered, he seemed to believe she was somehow enticing Lucifer, flirting subtly with him and trying to get with him, which obviously was far from the truth, and when Eden threatened her to stay away from Lucifer, it was the only point she agreed with him on - she was happily going to stay away from the man, if she could help it. Fate, however, seemed to always intervene and bring them together when she really didn't want it to.

Lucas sat in the library. Sitting close by the fireplace, warming himself up. He stared at the flickering flames. They seemed so mild and tamed compared to the ones at home. For some reason, it was as if he felt her come in, because the moment she came in, he turned his head to look at her.

Blinking at seeing her surprised and confused expression, he stood up, walking icer to question the woman. "....Prim, you looked troubled. What's on your mind?" As the man as he offered her a smile, easily settling into a chair near her.

Any other time, she would have glared fiercely at the teenager she thought was far too rude to befriend, but now? Now she simply sighed to herself and held back from making some bitter remark at his expense. Given what she'd just experienced Lucas seemed to be the best person to talk to-- hell, the only person to talk to.

"Your friend is utterly mad and... and I don't understand what I've done to offend him so much. Is he angry that I've been frosty towards you? He made some absurd claims, made me out to be some flirtatious mistress intent on getting you-- I honestly don't know what that boy was saying, but he was furious with me and he pushed me and... he's rather strong for someone who looks so innocently cute," she laughed under her breath, though her troubled eyes contained a storm of emotion that she really wasn't prepared to release. She was hurt physically by the push, and hurt emotionally. She thought she was a good person, so knowing she'd made someone that angry? It made her feel angry with herself, even if she didn't know what she'd done exactly.

Hearing this, he cursed Eden in his head. "...Please forgive he doesn't mean it. He's troubled. You see when I lost my brother, his cousin, he...It just hurt him the most. He's afraid of loosing me too. So, he may be afraid you'll be stealing me away from him is all. He's fiercely protective of me." Answered the man easily. It wasn't a total lie, it held some truth to it. "I'm sorry...He's pushed you. Please forgive him."

Seeing how troubled she looked actually concerned him, he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, feeling that spark. Trying to ignore it, he said, "Don't let him get to you Prim. Alright?"

Her eyes eventually drifted to meet the other's gold eyes, her own shade of hazel glittering from the flames licking at the fireplace nearby. The expression on her face was unreadable and hard to distinguish correctly, because she was a master of her emotions a lot of the time-- but that spark again shocked her into a look of confused intrigue. Eventually, she pushed herself away from him with a faint nod, forcing herself not to think about Eden any longer than was necessary.

"He doesn't trouble me, I'm absolutely fine," she convinced with a nonchalant shrug, settling her eyes back on the fire and, pushing her shoulders back against the back of the comfortable leather armchair, took up a relaxed position. "And do stop calling me Prim. Only my parents are allowed to call me that. You're neither my parent nor a friend."

"Again, with the wounding words. Shall I call you Rose then?" Asked the man with a teasing chuckle as he relaxed again his own leather arm chair, crossing a leg over the other. "I believe we will be friends. So instead of call me Lucas, call me Lulu. My friends call me that."

His golden eyes studied her body, wondering what she was thinking and feeling. She was so hard to read. Harder than any girl's he had in the past. "Rose do you know how hard you are to read?"

"Lulu? Really?" She suddenly drawled, her eyes peering back over at him in case this was some joke-- but seeing him look so serious made her roll her eyes to herself. If he wanted her to call him that, then, of course, she wasn't going to. Why would she? She wasn't his friend, she wasn't... his anything! Why did he have to be so darn irritating and stubborn and... and determined?!

"I believe we're simply classmates, Lucas. Don't get ahead of yourself there. I don't have friends. Not many girls like me, not really. I choose to be alone anyway, it really doesn't concern me-- and I certainly don't want to befriend you, Lucas. You can fool everyone here, but you're dangerous. Maybe not dangerous in the conventional sense, but there's something lurking in you I really dislike."

"Or maybe you're judgmental. You don't like me because I'm handsome, and a good choirboy." Stated Lucas. "Rose dear, call me Lulu like I said. It's nice and endearing like I said." Chuckled the teen as he stood up dusting himself off.

"I should tell Eden how unkind you are to me. He'll be angry." Teased the man with a little chucklem

"He can try and hit me again if he wants, but that boy's so short I could push him over rather easily," she muttered to herself, not admitting just how strong Eden had been. Of course, Lucifer really didn't need telling. He knew full well Eden was stronger than most humans and, if he had pushed Prim, probably had really hurt her, even if he hadn't meant to.

"I think he's being bullied, anyway, so I don't want to be too mean. He's rather sweet, I thought. Poor thing has bruising all around his neck. I should inform the teachers about it. I don't want anyone being hurt like that."

"...He bruises easily. He's not being bullied. I did that on accident, when wrestling. We play wrestle a lot." He answered smoothly, but the look of sorrow on his face obviously meant he didn't mean to do it.

"...I should go and check on him. He's probably still upset....With you " he added in with a slight smirk.

• Love
Reactions: potassiumboron