• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I don't like you. If you want the God's honest truth, I think you're evil. I think you cover it well, but I always trust my intuition. There must be a reason I want to constantly grab my crucifix when I'm in your company, Lucas, and no amount of you convincing me you're some tortured, poor, underestimated person will change my mind on that. Is that what you want to hear, some honesty? I'll tell you to your face that I dislike you, I inherently dislike the character you put on and the fact you expect me to believe it," she suddenly drawled in reply, pushing herself up from the seat and, without bothering to tell him, she moved to head out of the library with an unsubtle frown on her lips. If she was honest, she really didn't want to talk to him, and the fact she'd felt sympathy for him for a few seconds did irk her - he didn't deserve her sympathy, right?

Glaring at her back as she left, he scoffed, rolling his eyes. He then went after he grabbing her wrist. He had all intentions on yelling at her, saying how he hated her just as much as she hated him. However those sparks shocked him with more force then usual. His hand lingered on her wrist as he stared at her lost for words. He then snatched his hand away, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment when he realized he had been staring at her.

"...I...You drive me crazy you know that?" He hissed at her with a murky look in his eyes before storm in off. He couldn't even yell at her the way he wanted to because those damn sparks that sent him off the edge. Her damn scent that assaulted his nose that had his mouth watering. Everything she did drove him nearly mad.

"I... I..."

Damn. Any attempt she suddenly had to say something at him in return as he walked off almost instantly shut down. She apparently found it beyond impossible to even utter out a coherent word after those sparks registered. Unlike the previous times where their hands had brushed past one another for a few seconds, the lingering hold on her wrist was enough to render her bot just speechless, but dumbfounded. She didn't understand the sparks, that much was true, but this time? This time felt different, because her cheeks flushed hotly - a sensation she'd never felt before.

Although, while she had every intention to call out and question him on his actions and the sparks, deciding they were his fault... she didn't get that chance. While she stared after him in confusion, Eden and Marla had downed five cups of punch between them before deciding to head out to find Lucifer, at least before he did something he regretted, believing he'd throw a tantrum and create damage, so were relieved when he seemed perfectly fine.

"...Have you stopped being so immature now, darling?" Cooed Marla, the girl smiling as she clutched Eden's hand in her own. Lucifer might not like Marla too much, but Eden? Eden rather liked the woman, as seen by him holding her hand and grinning at her light teases. "Because I did come with some news, but you stormed away before I had a chance. You know, it's really rude to storm away from me. I will be your wife one day. Are you going to storm away from me when we're married?"

"Come again?" Asked the man, his glare angry and hot. "I'll will not marry some...Skank like so fuck off Marla. Madame Bitch wouldn't even allow it. For one you have no royal title. Two you were born human, three...Do I even need a third reason?" Asked the man as he shoved past the two, especially angry with Eden, since he seemed so happy with the bitch.

"I'm going to my dorm. Don't bother me." Hissed the demon as he stormed to the dormitory, feeling his insides burn with the familiar sensation. He wanted to let this fore out however he couldn't.

Eden had always pissed Lucifer off when he wanted to, and usually, he didn't feel too bad about it. Normally, he had his reasons to annoy Lucifer, and usually, the latter would see the humour in it and they'd just end up having sex to resolve any issues they'd had. However, he knew that, this time, he'd pushed the man further than he'd pushed him before by palling up with the woman Lucifer probably hated just a little less than his 'mother'.

Wisely, he made the choice to trail after Lucifer instead of sticking with Marla, looking a lot like a lost puppy as he began biting on his lip. Once safely behind the door of their dorm, he let his real form out and moved to his bed, not at all enjoying the tension.

"...Are you mad at me? You know I like Marla. She's not even lying to you. Obviously she was going to pick someone you disliked - you haven't behaved, Lucifer. She wasn't going to give you someone to marry you liked. You... You need to grow up and stop being such a... a baby..."

"A baby? Ha! Grand coming from you! And how could?! Just...Be on her side like that?! I thought you were my best friend, not hers! Mine! Yet here you are insulting me, and telling me I'm acting like some child. How can I not be upset about this Eden?! I'll be the laughing stock when everyone fine out I'm marrying some demon who used to be human, who is also the slut everyone's been in! How could I marry that?! I won't allow it! And...And as for you?! You just abandoned me. You don't even try to listen to my side, just tell me to grow up and marry her. Well Eden this is my damn life we're talking about, my happiness. I thought you cared but obviously you didn't." Ranted the angry teen as he turned away from him.

Angrily, he forced himself out of his suit throwing them on the floor before getting under his blankets, awaiting sleep. He didn't even want to hear Eden's side of the story. To him he was a traitor, and it hurt. He really trusted Eden to always side with him. The person who would gladly run away with him if he asked. Yet Eden turned him down, and told him he should marry that whore Marla.

"You do realise you're the Devil, don't you? You do honestly remember that you represent everything evil and sinful in the world, and yet you're curled up in bed, whining that you have to marry Marla who, by the way, isn't the monster you paint her out to be. So she has sex casually-- so do you. So she's corrupt-- as are you. You aren't too dissimilar from her," he mumbled and, for a few moments in the following silence, it did seem he'd gone to bed himself and drifted to sleep--

Until he climbed into bed beside Lucifer, anyway. He didn't care if he got yelled at and he didn't really care if the other was mad at him, he still clambered in and rested up beside his closest friend.

"...You're a real asshole sometimes, y'know," he sighed under his breath, immediately growing fed up of having to face the man's back, and so took desperate measures by climbing over him, smiling mischievously once being able to lay face-to-face with him. "...Do you want me to beg for forgiveness~? Hell, what do you want me to do, Lulu? I'll do whatever you want, hm~?"

"...I don't want anything, Eden. I hate Marla, and yes I will judge her for everything she does. I'm the Devil, you're right. I'm the king. I can do that because I'm me. She can't. And I don't want some average no one to be the one I marry. I don't want to marry. And if you speak down on me again, I'll punish you and remind you of who I really am." Hissed the man, his eyes gleaming red as he scooted closer to him anyway.

Wrapping his strong arms around him, he closed his eyes, taking in Eden's scent. Eden was a weakness. A weakness he enjoyed, and hated all the same.

As frightening and as threatening as the man was in his real form, it wasn't anything new. Eden had only really ever seen Lucifer in that form, for thousands upon thousands of years, so if anything, he much preferred it. Besides, it was the form he liked most, because... well, Lucifer was beyond handsome when he was really himself. As cute as he was now, Eden didn't like him looking like some human.

"Mm, that's only an incentive for me to act badly. I love you when you look like yourself and 'punish' me," he smirked, pressing his forehead in close and smiling to himself-- at least until smiling Primrose's undeniably sweet scent on him. That was enough for Eden's mouth to pull into a scowl. He didn't want to argue again, not when they had just rekindled things... but he couldn't really believe just how Lucifer seemed incapable of staying away. How special was this girl to him, anyway?!

"...Primrose. Really? I... I can't believe you. What did you do, did you kiss her? A human?! F-Fuck, Lulu... why do you bother with her?! I-- fuck you, I'm going back home. I'm not staying with you, helping you! I... I hate you."

"What? Ugh sometimes you act entirely too stupid. No I did not kiss that human. Quite the opposite. We argued because she is an idiot. Enough with the arguing between us. I'm tired and want to rest." Grumbled the older of the two, completely turned off.

By morning, Eden apparently had lived up to his promise - there was no sign that he'd even been in the dorm. His bed was expertly made, his belongings had disappeared, and even his characteristically sweet scent had been covered up by some standard air freshener. He didn't leave as much as a note to explain, or to at least apologise. There was, quite literally, nothing suggesting he was there or had stayed put.

Now, given what he'd said the night before, that in itself really wasn't that suspicious. However, the fact Marla had also suddenly disappeared was. There was nothing she loved more in life than annoying Lucifer, and given she was genuinely due to marry him, there was no way she would pass up the opportunity so early to piss him off about that. Her disappearance, therefore, was quite... strange, and definitely untimely.

Not that Primrose minded too much. Not only did she not have to put up with Eden pushing her around, but she got to avoid anymore vitriol from Marla. Instead, she could sit at a table in the canteen for breakfast, peacefully eating her toast. If she was honest, the night before was still playing on her mind. Not because of Lucifer's surprising show of vulnerability, but the spark that had, quite honestly, travelled through her body. She was certain she was imagining it at this point, but on the off chance she wasn't... well, she couldn't explain what it meant, and she didn't even want to think about it.

Lucas sat at an empty rounded table, the little blonde not at his side. And by the look on his face, he wasn't pleased with this at all. Eden up and left in the middle of the night. Everything of his gone. Not only that, but...Marla was missing too. Now he didn't give a rat's ass about her. But the fact she was gone too meant they ran off somewhere.

That was definitely salt in an open wound. He had asked Eden to run off with him at least five times and the little white runs off with the even bigger whore. Angrily, eating his fruit, the dark look that lingered around his honey eyes kept everyone from him. Whispers around could be heard, obviously wondering what was up with the murderous look.

Eventually, Primrose wandered over to sit opposite Lucifer. Granted, it wasn't the thing she wanted to do, really, mostly because it only caused everyone to whisper and gossip more and more, but she decided not to care what anyone thought. She felt bad for snapping at Lucifer the previous night, and after observing him for five minutes or so, she was genuinely... well, concerned. SHe hated that feeling, because she felt he didn't deserve it, but it was hard to turn a blind eye to someone who looked that stormy and distressed.

"You don't have to talk to me," she began softly after a moment or two, settling down with a brief -and surprisingly warm- smile. "I... well, you don't look particularly happy, Lucas. Obviously I'm the last person to talk to, given our disagreements, but I... I am a good listener. I... prayed last night and I realised that I've been... to be blunt, I've been despicable to you. I am... ugh... I'm sorry."

Even though she stated clearly she was a good listener the demon didn't speak for a while, instead he poked and prodded at his fruit with his fork. Leaning his chin on his balled up fist, his honeydew eyes finally met her equally golden orbs, that angry storm still swirling inside him. His knuckles paled white from clenching his fist too hard, and he gritted his teeth in an effort to remain silent. His hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Slowly he let out an tense sigh. However it didn't mean he let go of any of the anger. He was like a teapot. Letting out steam, however he was still boiling on the inside.

"Primrose," began Lucas, holding her gaze carefully. "I thank you, for offering your ear to me. But I don't think now is a good time for us to speak. They'll make up silly rumors, especially since you smiled at me." Stated the man as he gestured to their fellow classmates who were all whispering and staring at them. And who was the most pissed of their closeness? Faith.

The doll like girl wandered over with her lanky tall best friend Destiny. Faith had on her usual school uniform. However her curly red hair was up in a neat ballerina bun, and she was an adorable healed hair clip on the side of her head. Emerald green eyes shot knives at Primrose angrily, before they softened at Lucas. "...Lucas darling. You seem quite upset today. You know you can always speak to me, we could go somewhere private to speak?" She told him in a gentle voice placing a hand on his shoulder.

Destiny, who's pale blonde hair was in two French braids stared at her friend with an irked face. Obviously she didn't care for the way Faith was acting. She was no better than a floozy. However her expression changed to fear when seeing how angry Lucas looked when Faith touched him.

Lucas glared fiercely at the annoying human girl. How dare she have the nerve to even touch him! He was above her, a King! She was just some human! Faith snatched her hand away and jumped at the murderous look. "...L-Lucas, swe-sweety?"

Stabbing his fruit with his fork, he stood up, dusting the shoulder she touched as if it were contaminated with her germs. "I've lost my appetite. Primrose, enjoy you're breakfast. Thank you for trying to help."

Primrose had seen the other angry only the night before, where he'd snapped at her and stormed out. Heck, on his first day at the school, he had been sullen and moody and beyond rude because of it. However, this? This was a whole new level of anger. In fact, the human girl found her lips parting in shock, shifting in her seat to try and ease back away from him and her hand almost immediately went to her crucifix, if only for some support and to bring herself back down from the fear she'd been hit with.

Never had she seen someone this... murderous, this furious... and it petrified her. Even if the anger wasn't directed towards her, she found her heartbeats increase and her face grow pale-- and she was quite happy to find an excuse to leave his company, which was granted to her a few seconds later.

"I... r-right, yes, no problem," came the hurried response, sharing a nervous look with the two girls before moving promptly out of the canteen, and abandoning the remainder of her breakfast in the process. If there was a choice between abandoning her breakfast or staying sat in Lucifer's company, she was going to choose the former each time.

And for the remainder of the day, every was cautious and wary of Lucas. Side stepping around him when need to, nervously glancing at him, hell even the teachers tried to avoid him today. Thoughts of what Eden could possibly be doing with that wretch roamed in his mind, kept him blazing all day. He wanted to kill, he wanted to stab someone until seeing the life leave their eyes. He wanted to set someone ablaze, watching them screw and thrash around in panic until finally they met their end. He wanted to torture someone for hours, hear their pained screams as it soothed the anger in him. However...He couldn't. He couldn't do any if that, because he was supposed to be behaving. Which was the most frustrating thing to do.

Then his thoughts turned to choking the life from his little blonde. Watching him kick, and scratch at him until his little light dimmed and vanished. But those thoughts only saddened him. Which pissed him off more. How dare that damn...bitch just leave him! He needed to kill, he wanted to so bad he could just taste blood. But he remained cool....Well as cool as he could, but that was a sign if growth. Sitting near the pound he followed Prim to the second day of knowing her, he sat their, his pang legs rolled up with his feet in the water. Yes it was only fifty degrees outside, still winter, but he needed something to cool him down.

Lucas face seemed sift by now. It was six in the evening. dinner had already been served, and he missed it. Not that he wanted to eat at all at the moment. The sandy haired man stared at the water, seeming much more relaxed than he was earlier. No venomous aura was around him at all. Softly he was singing Lovefool, a love song he adored. Lucifer loved love songs, not that he would admit to it.

"Love me, love me, say that you love me. Fool me fool, go on and fool me." Sang the demon, having an astounding voice. A voice of an angel, ironically

"You really were a choirboy, weren't you?" Murmured Primrose, clutching a notepad to her chest as she approached the scene. Obviously, she was unaware he had been there, or she would never have headed to her favourite spot. Like most people, she'd spent the day avoiding Lucifer when she could. She hadn't liked him much, but after his outburst and his behaviour, she had every reason to keep ehr distance. She feared him and that evilness she had seen in him was only confirmed.

However, that didn't stop her from taking a seat across the little pond opposite him, setting her notebook out and resting out ger legs quietly, sinking in the peace and quiet; the serenity of the winter night around her... even if she was sharing the scene with someone who petrified her. Yet, looking at him when they were sat across from one another didn't scare her. In fact, she didn't feel anything negative for him at the moment. If anything, she was closer to smiling than she was to running off, scared.

"...Are you alright now after your outburst? I assume it's got something to do with your friends leaving," she intelligently sighed, having noticed Eden absence throughout the day, and figured that he had gone with Marla. It would at least explain why Lucifer had been so on edge and so... angry.

"A woman came for Marla this morning," she continued quietly, while running her fingers through her hair to comb out any knots-- not that there were any. She brushed her hair fifty times at night, and fifty times at morning - there was hardly a chance of getting it knotted. "I heard her enter the dorm and Marla began off on this awful, coarse speech, and then they just went. I assume your friend Eden went with them too, the woman who came for Marla mentioned him too. I think it must have been her mother, she was extremely pretty from what I saw briefly of her. A little intimidating, but... oh well. Look, I'm glad you're still here at least. I wouldn't want anyone missing out on the education and teachings here, even you."

So Madame Bitch took them? What was her plan? And why did she need those two. Feeling that familiar anger swirl in him, he kept it under control, before glancing over at the girl across from him. Swinging his legs in the water, the only sound that was heard was the water for a moment, before he spoke again. "...So she took them? I didn't care much for Marla...But she didn't have to take Eden. However I'm sure he went willingly." Stated the man as he looked down at the dark sky.

Night had fallen fast upon the school grounds. No more than an hour ago the sky was painted with hues of red, orange and pink, but all color had faded leaving only a matt black canvas with no stars to be looked upon. "Prim, I'm beginning to think everyone is against me. I...I have no true friends. I have no one I can truly rely on, someone who I know will never abandon me."

"I don't want to sound like I'm against you, but if you were nicer to people, and didn't yell at people with such... anger, then I'm sure people would be inclined to get to know you as a person, and not just because you happen to look handsome. I personally don't care how you look. I was willing to get to know you, but you've always been so... false. I don't really know who you are," replied the girl as she did her best to avoid his eyes, instead staring up at the dark black sky above them, the only light coming from the crescent-shaped moon just above her head.

"...You scare me, Lucas. You haven't been threatening, or cruel, or mean... but there's something about you that... I don't know. You've felt those shocks, haven't you? When I touch your hand? That scares me," she continued tiredly beneath her breath, her lips pulling into a concerned frown. "I don't understand why you get under my skin so much."

"...You frighten me too. I don't understand those shocks either. You drive me to the brink of insanity, however I'm sure you know that by now. Everything you do drives me mad....You always ask me why I insist on getting to know you...I don't know the answer either Primrose. I'm just drawn to you. Everything you do makes me curious." Pulling his feet from the water, he allowed his feet to tangle in the grass. "But you know what they say. Curiosity kills the cat. So maybe you're dangerous."

Teasingly he chucked, as his eyes went to study her. He studied her features, her body language, simply wanting to know everything about her.