"...My favourites-- like carrot cake? I... I'd love carrot cake," admitted the small demon, whose weight loss was most evident when he smiled. He'd always been on the slim side, but he was positively skinny at the moment, every bone poking out painfully... if they weren't broken and literally poking out his skin, anyway.

Pressing his face closer to Lucifer to soak up his warmth and his comforting, familiar scent, he sighed contently at the promise. If Lucifer said he was going to make them suffer, then they were going to suffer. Badly.

"I want to watch," he admitted, opening his good eye and blinking the rest of the tears from it, his face suddenly overcome with the same fierce anger Lucifer was known for. The two had been raised together since they were young, so of course they were going to have some of the same characteristics. "I-I wanna watch them suffer, Lulu. I want them to burn a-and then toast marshmallows over their burning b-bodies, okay? I... I don't blame you, you know. How were you to know where I was? I... I missed you, t-though. You... You look so handsome..."

Stroking his cheek, he continued to press loving kisses onto his lips. "I promise. You will be able to get your revenge. I won't rest until they're caught. I'll send my warriors there to capture them tonight." Standing from the bed, he went to the window, shutting the curtains.

"...Eden. I've missed you so much. You're still as adorable....They've cut your horns off?" He asked and grimaced

Tenderly reaching for his forehead, fresh tears broke into his eye at the remembrance that his perfect horns had been savagely torn off and burned in front of him into ash. Swallowing hard so he could force back the new desire to break down, he cuddled up into Lucifer once motioning for him to sit on the bed beside him and, ignoring the wedding ring on his finger, began lightly entwining their fingers with his unbandaged hand.

"I guess," he sighed, shrugging to try and pass it off coolly, even if the damage showed on his face. "...I want them dead tomorrow. I-I can come, I'm... I'm not weak-- you're sure you can come? Are you sure you aren't devoted to your wife~?" He teasingly grinned, even though the action stung his bruised cheeks.

"I don't even love that bitch. Nor do I want to be with her. Don't remind me of her while I'm here with you " he told him as he cuddled into him. Wrapping his strong arms around him, he grimaced at thinking of Eden leaving the castle in his condition.

"...I'll have them bring the people here. I won't allow you to leave this castle. At least not until you've healed. Eden I...I thought I lost you. You aren't allowed to ever leave my side. That's an order "

"Don't baby me, Lulu. I... I can go and I want to watch t-that fucking school burn to the ground. I won't hurt them, I won't waste energy. I just... I need to watch you do that, I need it for my own mental state," he sighed, pressing a light kiss against the man's lips and smiling at how such a simple act made him feel ten times better. Even in his injured state, though, he had that stern gaze and cute pout he used when he wanted to get something from the other, and however injured he was, he fully intended to accompany Lucifer and watch the school and all the people who'd tortured him burn.

Inevitably, the small demon got his wish... even if he whined about being forced into a wheelchair and covered with blankets to protect him from the cold. It might be summertime in London, but compared to Hell, anywhere on Earth would be cold, especially for Eden at the moment. Nevertheless, he obediently sat in the wheelchair and allowed Lucifer to casually push him up the walkway of the building, and he managed to keep his expression neutral... even if every part of him felt scared and angry in equal measure.

Now, if everything was going to go according to plan, then Eden would have sat back and watched gleefully as the building burned and the men and women tortured. Then he and Lucifer were going to go get dinner at an expensive restaurant, head to a hotel and spend the night away from everyone in Hell, just the two of them. However, nothing went smoothly for them. Nothing ever did, and the one complication Eden spotted straight away once he and Lucifer opened the doors to the on-site church was a familiar face: Primrose.

The now 20-year-old young woman was knelt alone, with her hands pressed together in prayer, until hearing the door open. Thankfully, neither of the demons were in their real forms, having decided to shock the priests and watch them grow scared when Lucifer revealed who he was. That meant that Primrose wasn't faced with the sight of demons, but instead was met with Lucifer as she remembered him, staring at him for a long, long few seconds.

Unlike him, she had obviously aged and matured. She'd always been far more mature appearance-wise than girls her age, her body having developed fully far earlier than anyone else's, but three years meant that she fully matured and looked less like a kid, and more like a young woman-- and a deeply beautiful one at that. Her long, waist-length hair had been cut to her shoulders and, now she'd left school, she was able to dye it, having coloured it a gorgeous blonde colour that complimented her honey-eyes perfectly. Given how religious she still was, she didn't wear anything provocative like other girls her age, but the sensible dress still hugged her hips and her large chest, regardless of that being the opposite of what she wanted.

She was only there because she visited the priests and nuns every week, as a friend... but obviously, she'd chosen the wrong time to come and visit.

"...Lucas?" She breathed slowly, her voice just a little deeper... and far more attractive than it had been. "Eden-- oh gosh... I... Why are you here?"

Lucas had been caught off guard. He honestly believed Prim would be...Married by now. Or maybe engaged to someone, pregnant with their child. He didn't expect to see her here. Staring at the woman he fell into an innocent love with three years ago, he ripped his eyes away from her, and looked down at Eden confused. "...Praying. Eden's sick. I wanted to come here to pray....We wanted to be alone....I think maybe...You should leave." He whispered.

How hard was this? Harder than anything. Sending away Primrose after he longed to see her for so long. She wasn't his. He had to remind himself that, he couldn't stare at her for too long or speak to her for too long.

Eyeing Eden quietly in his wheelchair, Prim quietly nodded but failed to move from the spot she was now frozen in. She gulped hard, blinked those bright eyes and tried her best to move her feet, willing herself to take a step forward... but she couldn't. It was hard admitting to herself over those years that she liked Lucifer. She'd tried to forget about him and she had genuinely tried going on dates with Christian men, but... none of them had really captured her like Lucifer had. He had been special and what they had had been special, so seeing him now, three years on, without expecting it... it was hard to just walk away.

"...I'll leave you to your privacy, of course," she eventually whispered, moving forward at long last, however difficult it was becoming the closer she got to Lucifer, and the more she recognised that musky scent of his. Once she managed to make it outside, she took in the cold night air and leaned on the wall, breathing hard.

"...What the hell was that?" Blurted Eden, his one good eye widening in surprise. "I... holy crap, Lulu. Are you blushing? I... she's not even that pretty, quit it with the lustful look behind your eyes, would you? I'm sick. Focus on me..."

"I...I'm sorry. I....I wasn't expecting to see her. Are you cold?" He asked adjusting his blankets tightly around him. "....Let's get this over. I'm sure you're hungry aren't you?" He asked ad he wheeled him further into the church.

"Alright...Now which door is it? I want to find the fuckers who's done this immediately." He forced his mind off of Prim. He didn't need tot hunk of her right now.

"...Right, and the last door on the corridor leads to the basement," he whispered, surprising himself by how easily he remembered the route he was dragged down three years ago, though it had been something he'd constantly thought of during his imprisonment. He had to spend the time somehow, and remembering the route, however inane, was something his mind focused on. "They... They'll be down there, they have prayer books and candles and... and they're always down there at this time, Lulu-- as soon as we get down there, just blow the place up. We can't burn, so... so we can stay in the flames and watch, c-can't we?"

"....If that's what you want." He whispered, believing it was for the best. That way if Prim was out there, she would believe he died. She could forget about him, if she hadn't already.

Going into the basement, he carried Eden, since the wheelchair couldn't go down there.

If Primrose had stayed out of the building, then there would be no denying that the two would ahve cut contact. She would have seen the church on fire and, once it blew up completely, she would have had no choice but to accept that the one true friend she had made in her life had died. After all, there would be no chance of survivors, in her mind.

Except, she didn't stay out of the building. She'd stood outside, pacing anxiously, before putting together the confidence and the strength to head inside, determined to question Lucifer on why he'd disappeared for three years; why their friendship had meant that little that he had left without even saying goodbye. Once she noticed he and Eden weren't praying as they said, she began wandering deeper into the building in curiosity, which is when she saw the smoke rising from the open door to the basement, the heat of flames and the screams of the priest and the nuns she called her friends arriving soon after-- and regardless of the danger, she wasted no time running to the door and nervously inspecting the basement.

She couldn't see much through the smoke and the flames, luckily, but she could hear screams... and that was enough for her to continue facing the danger in front of her, even despite the coughing fit she'd entered because of the thick smoke. "I-I-- Sisters?! F-Father-- Lucas, a-are you down here?! I can't-- ugh, I can't see anyone-- I-I--"

Lucifer stood next to Eden watching them all burn in delight. Up until he heard Prom's voice. 'What is she stupid?!' Thought the man as he looked to where her voice was coming from. He could easily spot her through the thick smoke, do to his inhumanly strong eyesight. She would get herself killed if she stayed down in the basement. He couldn't just allow her to die

Grimacing he watched as she coughed and struggled to breathe. Crouching down, he got next to Eden's ear before whispering "...Eden. I'll wait until the smoke knocks her out and dragging her out. She doesn't deserve to die. She's young, and innocent." And he didn't add the fact that if she were to die...She would go to heaven, and he would never see her again. At least while she was human, he had a chance of seeing her.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: potassiumboron
"...Why? This is a good way of getting rid of her too, Lulu! She always turns up when I don't want her to. I just want it to be you and I, and she's always in the way, always! Three years later and she's here again, always where you are," grumbled Eden, clutching his friend's hand as tightly as he could to prevent him from making a move, all while Primrose coughed her guts up trying to pinpoint where the screams were heard. "...Leave her, Lucifer, I... I'm being serious. Let's go, I'm tired and I want to go to bed with you and cuddle a-and be normal again."

"....Eden, she's here on Earth. I don't go here anymore. I'm not going to see her after this. Sit tight." Whispered the man as he leaned in to peck his cheek. Grabbing Eden, he picked up the link Primrose before leaving the basement and the church all together.

He knew there would be a screaming crowd in the front so he decided to escape from the back, dropping her body away from the crunch, a safe distance from the flames and where someone could easily spot her. And they did not long after Lucifer left with Eden.

"....Eden, she's here on Earth. I don't go here anymore. I'm not going to see her after this. Sit tight." Whispered the man as he leaned in to peck his cheek. Grabbing Eden, he picked up the link Primrose before leaving the basement and the church all together.

He knew there would be a screaming crowd in the front so he decided to escape from the back, dropping her body away from the crunch, a safe distance from the flames and where someone could easily spot her. Andthey did not long after Lucifer left with Eden.

• Useful
Reactions: potassiumboron
When Primrose woke, she was understandably confused. She didn't understand how she'd gotten outside, because she didn't remember walking out herself. She wouldn't have done that, not when she believed there were people stuck in the basement burning to death-- including Lucifer. When remembering him, she sat up fast -too fast, really- and, as she grabbed her head from the dizziness she was hit with, she stared up in horror at the burning church... and of course she believed Lucifer was in there, probably dead by now. Nobody could survive how severe the flames were, and the thought that her friend, the one she never even got to say goodbye to all those years ago, was in there, dead? It did make her incredibly emotional, and she would have rushed back in there if she had the energy to do so.