• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Oh... So sorry >.<
Sorry for what? Being mistaken? O_O

Take a breath, kiddo, being wrong is not a thing to apologize for.

Why not just leave the default colors as they are now, or maybe Diana can chose, but give each member the ability to chose what color he views different member kinds in the preferences panel, so, for example, if I don't touch the preferences, I will view everything with default colors, but if I want I can chose my own colors or even make them all red XD

Honestly the colors don't seem all that bad to me...Having a complete reset just makes all these weeks of voting seem incredibly pointless.

That green was the only God-awful color in my eyes.
Seriously though, THIS! Adjusting the hues so that they work on all color schemes is one thing, but please, PLEASE don't just turn everything back.

I've been using Stylish for a while just because I don't like the member colour. Didn't get any better with the vote imo.

At this point though, unless Diana makes some sort of gorgeous rainbow pastel decision in "fixing", I'm probably going to stick with Stylish.

• Love
Reactions: Tempest
Honestly the colors don't seem all that bad to me...Having a complete reset just makes all these weeks of voting seem incredibly pointless.

That green was the only God-awful color in my eyes.

Seriously though, THIS! Adjusting the hues so that they work on all color schemes is one thing, but please, PLEASE don't just turn everything back.

Ummmm... can't seem to find this option on the poll? I think we should have another vote to see if this option should be included!

;P~~

Ummmm... can't seem to find this option on the poll? I think we should have another vote to see if this option should be included!

;P~~
I think we need a vote first to see if the vote for that vote is necessary :D

I don't think it's fair that the option wasn't there in the first place. Of course it won't be needed now. Especially when the "lets just leave it to Diana" option seems to be the front runner. :/

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Fuck this noise.

This is a conspiracy!

Diana is once again OPPRESSING us!

Obviously the polls are rigged!

Diana is a trump supporter (she is the same shade as Trump's hair!)

We shall not be oppressed!

Let my people go!

Let us have voices!

#makeMidaprettyshadeofpink

#whyisBombpowderblue?!

#BUUULLLLSHYYYYYTE!

/rants on

Also, I actually like the admin color on forum. In chat, it looks pretty bad.

I won't change everything BACK, that would take all the fun out of these weeks of voting! O___O

I can also promise TWO of the colors would stay exactly the same as voted. 8D

I won't change everything BACK, that would take all the fun out of these weeks of voting! O___O

I can also promise TWO of the colors would stay exactly the same as voted. 8D
Is it safe to assume that one of those colors are the donators one? I mean. I quite like green, you know XD

Meh, I like the current colors, but if there are any problems or I have to choose, then I just let Diana-sama fix all the crap we did the polls xD

Status
Not open for further replies.