THE DARK HORSE COLOR VOTE.

Which options do you want, nerds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, wouldn't the opposite make more sense? Staff is doing all the work, they deserve the skittles more.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick and RafaDark
Hm, wouldn't the opposite make make sense? Staff is doing all the work, they deserve the skittles more.
Yeah... But it looks like everyone would like a different color and stuff... But I know that the staff is always there to help and everything else, they deserve some hugs, cookies and some cakes as a nice breakfast from every member on this site but we members want some luxury on our names too... And I know I'm not the only one that would like to make his name the most coolest of them all with colors so bright or so dark that would make your face melt.

I would support this civil war but there's one problem. Diana is a dictator or what used to be her.

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Yeah... But it looks like everyone would like a different color and stuff... But I know that the staff is always there to help and everything else, they deserve some hugs, cookies and some cakes as a nice breakfast from every member on this site but we members want some luxury on our names too... And I know I'm not the only one that would like to make his name the most coolest of them all with colors so bright or so dark that would make your face melt.
that's partially what we want to avoid,as well need the right colors for all backgrounds

This buttery life you've given me is high in good fats but low in brain cells. D:

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
This buttery life you've given me is high in good fats but low in brain cells. D:
every time I see you post I think of Ed, Edd, and Eddy Buddertoast

BUT if the 'help squad' had their own color? Like for example light blue and the rest of the colors would be free for the use of everybody... Like Staff members had one color and the 'boss' members would have their own color the rest would be free for everybody to use.
You can do this yourself if you want! Only you will see them.

Am I the only ex-CV who liked that color xc

Fix the member colours before I gouge my eyes out with spoons. Regular member colour is completely illegible on my phone, so unless I recognize an avatar, I have no idea what half the people on Iwaku are saying. Switching to a brighter theme just hurts my eyes and makes the newbie colour equally illegible.

Don't ever allow this again. My fucking word, people on Iwaku have absolutely no aesthetic sense for colours. NEUTRAL TONES, PEOPLE! Holmishire made a colour guide, don't ignore it.

Fix the member colours before I gouge my eyes out with spoons. Regular member colour is completely illegible on my phone, so unless I recognize an avatar, I have no idea what half the people on Iwaku are saying. Switching to a brighter theme just hurts my eyes and makes the newbie colour equally illegible.

Don't ever allow this again. My fucking word, people on Iwaku have absolutely no aesthetic sense for colours. NEUTRAL TONES, PEOPLE! Holmishire made a colour guide, don't ignore it.

The cupcake wanted a rainbow and the cupcuke got a rainbow >:{D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RafaDark
I voted to let you fix it @Buttercorn , but you'd better not steal red back from staff or I'll.. be mildly annoyed I guess. >:[

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Red's actually the perfect colour for those who moderate imho. It gives the 'stop! danger!' vibes.

Reactions: Astaroth and Brovo
I dark say, Staff and Donators are the only colors I like as is without need for tweaks. 8D

And we're not red we're hot pink :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.