THE DARK HORSE COLOR VOTE.

Which options do you want, nerds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bad butter pun but that works too > - >
And it was so bad I had to make it worse by dragging in Swedish into the mix! I saved it by killing it!

Also! A new message appeared in the lower right corner...

JnhTxvs.png

Is this an admission of your guilt, you murderous avian?! D:
Someone else is about to go missing o.o
Eh? What are you tal- *is dragged into a dark pit. Moments later, anguished screams cry out from said pit*

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
And it was so bad I had to make it worse by dragging in Swedish into the mix! I saved it by killing it!

HENCE WHY I WAS EXECUTED ; ;

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I don't mind the red, or the other colors, but everyone is miserable so might as well give them a chance to undo everything.

I don't mind the red, or the other colors, but everyone is miserable so might as well give them a chance to undo everything.

I thought that was the point o.o

I thought that was the point o.o
I was just saying that I don't mind things, but I voted to change everything because everyone else hates it. lol I'm voting more for everyone else than myself.

I would love to have a nice bright teal color

I would love to have a nice bright teal color
But...but....I just got an avatar that I love that matches my name! Noooooo!!!

But but but, what if the whole staff team had different colors

Then there would be mass confusion as to who is staff and who isn't :P

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
.... Damn, this is getting dark fast.. a murderer and a new vote...
dnUhqzS.png

Nobody leaves the room until the murderer is found!
Diana the Owlmom would NEVER harm her precious babby minions.

Buttercorn, however, has been churned bitter by warfare and will make you suffer. SUFFER! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Also! A new message appeared in the lower right corner...

JnhTxvs.png

Is this an admission of your guilt, you murderous avian?! D:

As one of the owners of the Murder Series group, I feel we could draw on this as inspiration for one of our roleplays. Someday, all of you will be scrolling through the group rp section when suddenly you'll see...

Murder Game XX: The Dark Horse Color Vote War

Premise: Long ago, a world once full of beautiful colors was overrun by the trolls of iwaku. Their world became a rainbow hell, full of blinding shades of hot pink, jello puke, and buttery terror. One admin, Diana an owl beloved by all, was churned bitter by the trolls, seeking to overthrow what they created. Thus, Buttercorn was born. Trying to slide her way around these awful colors, she proposed a vote. She would fix the problem should the others vote for her to do so. But what if they didn't vote for her to do as she pleased? Well, let's just say the bodies of her victims still haven't been found...

Everything will be okay so long as you trust in Buttercorn.

Diana is love.

Diana is life.

As one of the owners of the Murder Series group, I feel we could draw on this as inspiration for one of our roleplays. Someday, all of you will be scrolling through the group rp section when suddenly you'll see...

Premise: Long ago, a world once full of beautiful colors was overrun by the trolls of iwaku. Their world became a rainbow hell, full of blinding shakes of hot pink, jello puke, and buttery terror. One admin, Diana an owl beloved by all, was churned bitter by the trolls, seeking to overthrow what they created. Thus, Buttercorn was born. Trying to slide her way around these awful colors, she proposed a vote. She would fix the problem should the others vote for her to do so. But what if they didn't vote for her to do as she pleased? Well, let's just say the bodies of her victims still haven't been found...

Everything will be okay so long as you trust in, Buttercorn.

Diana is love.

Diana is life.
But obviously this would be non-canon to the rest of the series. ( Probably)

Premise: Long ago, a world once full of beautiful colors was overrun by the trolls of iwaku. Their world became a rainbow hell, full of blinding shakes of hot pink, jello puke, and buttery terror. One admin, Diana an owl beloved by all, was churned bitter by the trolls, seeking to overthrow what they created. Thus, Buttercorn was born. Trying to slide her way around these awful colors, she proposed a vote. She would fix the problem should the others vote for her to do so. But what if they didn't vote for her to do as she pleased? Well, let's just say the bodies of her victims still haven't been found...

Everything will be okay so long as you trust in, Buttercorn.

Diana is love.

Diana is life.

YOU NOW WIN A COOL THANG FOR THE WEEK.

This event is so important, it should indeed be canon to every roleplay series known to iwaku. :0
Hmm . . I can work it in that my son of the devil fears Diana more than any other baddie because she can make people forget about death right in front of them.

I may not be the admin Iwaku wanted, but I'm the admin they couldn't get rid of.

8D

Status
Not open for further replies.