Status
Not open for further replies.
HOT CHERRY RED IS WHAT IT IS. >:3

Reactions: Astaroth
It looks more like hot pink on my phone and tablet o.o

Reactions: Kitti
Voted for the last option~

*cough* pls change everything back *cough*

Here's an updated one. (: It's what I use right now.
But but but why won't it let me change my colors? :( I keep trying to change them and it never updates, it just keeps the default colors.

If we let you fix it, will you be Diana again? ;-;

But but but why won't it let me change my colors? :( I keep trying to change them and it never updates, it just keeps the default colors.

Must be something with my code. :/ Anyways, I just checked Wolk's and it seems they updated their userstyle after all, so that should work fine.

And we're not red we're hot pink :P

Eeeh, depends on the device you're looking at. My phone has av decent red color but my computer has more of a pink red color. I love our color on my phone but I don't like it on my computer xD

Reactions: Kitti
Help the CVs and Newbies out please...

The poor souls DX

One looks like rotten orange juice and the other one is literally brighter than the sun...and we know what happens if you stare at the sun for too long...

Unless you want to be blind.

Seriously it makes my eyes bleed >_>
I'm actually a big pink fan XD despite my name. So it doesn't matter much to me.

Hm. A question though. How many posts does it take to be a newbie? Because my friend, who's only written a single post, is grey named.

Hm. A question though. How many posts does it take to be a newbie? Because my friend, who's only written a single post, is grey named.

Newbies stay newbies until they have at least 6 posts!

If someone turns GREY that means they haven't posted on the forums in over 30 days!

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Gotcha, thanks :D

MAKE GROTHNOR GREEN AGAIN! FIX EVERYTHING!!!

*hopes Diana hits the reset button*

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Brovo and RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.