THE DARK HORSE COLOR VOTE.

Which options do you want, nerds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the revote all the colors option?

I thunk the last optionis the best you'll get ^.^;

My plans are good plans. Get rid of the blinding and puke factors. Make sure everyone can see the registered members. Keep the beautiful rainbow gradient.

SO BEAUTIFUL.

Ugh I HATE the newbie color the hue assaults my eyes. -.- BUT I don't see that many newbies, so I think the Members color should change.

change it all dear god please

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Voted for Admin colour revote o_o Mostly because I miss that signature picture XD

I want the member color to be changed.
That is to say, I want the current member color to be the newbie color and the current newbie color to be the member color.
That pink is just amazing.
EDIT: I mean, if you're not using the Violet Queen theme, I'm sure you disagree, but then again, you're not using Violet Queen, so that's already a problem~

Yes. Let Diana fix eeeeeveeeerything. Diana knows what you want and what you need.

I like the rest of the colours o_o It's only the Admin one I don't really care for.
Meh, the blue is getting old and blah and everything else is so bright on black .. . . ( Though I hope that Diana picks pretty colors if that options wins)

*pushed the button that lets Diana fix things repeatedly*

Damn it! What do ya mean I only get one vote!

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
In my serious opinion... There could have a color option to everyone's names like if everyone could customize their names in the colors they like... Just a opinion...

I HAVE actually considered doing this, but in the end I always opt for the user group color because it gives members a good idea who the staff are at a quick glance in case they need help and it helps the staff know who they are dealing with so they can provide better help!

I HAVE actually considered doing this, but in the end I always opt for the user group color because it gives members a good idea who the staff are at a quick glance in case they need help and it helps the staff know who they are dealing with so they can provide better help!
BUT if the 'help squad' had their own color? Like for example light blue and the rest of the colors would be free for the use of everybody... Like Staff members had one color and the 'boss' members would have their own color the rest would be free for everybody to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.