THE DARK HORSE COLOR VOTE.

Which options do you want, nerds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! We are Trolls! Terrible Trolls for voting and making err'body look at hell! Just choose the Diana ex Machina option...

Because this is the choice Iwaku deserves... but not the one it needs right now...

dnUhqzS.png

Nobody leaves the room until the murderer is found!

What do you mean we've been deceived by the tyrant we turned yellow D: How could we have not seen this coming?

My plans are good plans. Get rid of the blinding and puke factors. Make sure everyone can see the registered members. Keep the beautiful rainbow gradient.

SO BEAUTIFUL.
ALSO THIS ONE! Take a good look at the rainbow theme of colors...

Admin Color
Staff Color

Volunteers Color
Donators Color
Members Color
Newbies Color

Notice that the rainbow is broken? Notice how Diana wants to "Keep the beautiful rainbow gradient" while also "fixing the colors"? This is what I predict what will happen:

Admin Color
Staff Color
Volunteers Color
Donators Color

Members Color
Newbies Color

She'll steal the red back! Don't trust her!

• Useful
Reactions: Mid and Kagayours
ALSO THIS ONE! Take a good look at the rainbow theme of colors...

Admin Color
Staff Color

Volunteers Color
Donators Color
Members Color
Newbies Color

Notice that the rainbow is broken? Notice how Diana wants to "Keep the beautiful rainbow gradient" while also "fixing the colors"? This is what I predict what will happen:

Admin Color
Staff Color
Volunteers Color
Donators Color

Members Color
Newbies Color

She'll steal the red back! Don't trust her!
GASP! Either I must become admin or I'll quit! No way I'm gunna be orange or yellow D: ... I mean... Yellow is such a nice color. I don't understand what you're complaining about Diana. Keep it, you look gorgeous :D

But didn't she already say only two colors would remain the same? And that was the moderators and the donaters o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
But didn't she already say only two colors would remain the same? And that was the moderators and the donaters o.o

Not exactly. She stated that:
I can also promise TWO of the colors would stay exactly the same as voted. 8D

and that:
I dark say, Staff and Donators are the only colors I like as is without need for tweaks. 8D

Technically this could mean that the COLORS stay the same, but are claimed by a different group. AKA: Diana takes the red.

.... Damn, this is getting dark fast.. a murderer and a new vote...

Not exactly. She stated that:

and that:

Technically this could mean that the COLORS stay the same, but are claimed by a different group. AKA: Diana takes the red.

That's what I meant :P Those colors remain the same, but I think the most she'll do is tweak the shades. This was something she mentioned she'd do a while ago to the staff.

WHO FUCKED WITH MY STYLE WHILE I WAS BUYING GROCERIES? D:< YOU'RE GONNA GET THE YELLOW!

DIANA IS LOVE

DIANA IS LIFE

Also! A new message appeared in the lower right corner...

JnhTxvs.png

Is this an admission of your guilt, you murderous avian?! D:

WHAT DIANA I WANT YOU TO STAY YELLOW BC YOU MAKE MY LIFE BUTTER//executed

Diana the Owlmom would NEVER harm her precious babby minions.

Buttercorn, however, has been churned bitter by warfare and will make you suffer. SUFFER! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAT DIANA I WANT YOU TO STAY YELLOW BC YOU MAKE MY LIFE BUTTER//executed
butter is the name of one of the seven dwarves in snow white in Swedish and butter means grumpy. So I'm just gonna take this as Diana making you grumpy :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Also! A new message appeared in the lower right corner...

JnhTxvs.png

Is this an admission of your guilt, you murderous avian?! D:
Someone else is about to go missing o.o

butter is the name of one of the seven dwarves in snow white in Swedish and butter means grumpy. So I'm just gonna take this as Diana making you grumpy :D

It was a bad butter pun but that works too > - >

Status
Not open for further replies.