Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Now that you've had time to settle in to your new usergroup colors or have deep horrible regrets about how things turned out, we are now giving you the opportunity to change things one last time.

With this vote you can have a RE-DO of ONE USERGROUP! That means whichever usergroup wins this poll, you'll get to revote on that color.

OR.

OR.

You can choose the Dark Horse option and let your wonderful trustworthy Administrator fix ALL the colors to shades and tints that will not only make you happy, but will also not suck major balls for everyone that has to look at them. 8D I know what colors you REALLY want thanks to votes and comments on the polls, and I know how to choose ones that look good for all the styles.

Choose wisely, minions. You only get one week and one vote.

As a reminder, here are the colors you all voted for!

Newbies Color
Members Color
Donators Color
Volunteers Color
Staff Color
Admin Color

I hate our Member color with all my heart... Drown it and take it away please!

But I like the red DX

The CV's need the most help though *shutters*

Don't forget, if you choose the DIANA FIX IT option, that does include making sure those colors look okay on all the styles. >:D

its a RAINBOWWW!!! :D but... arranged differently.. o.o

I like it! I can't read most of them well because they aren't white on black and I have vision issues, but they are pretty.

I think @Buttercorn should fix this mess. . . I think I want an admin who isn't a piece of toast.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
I like it! I can't read most of them well because they aren't white on black and I have vision issues, but they are pretty.
Yeah, I honestly think most of the colors turned out pretty nice.

Plus we've finally gotten a chance to get used to all of them without things being in a confusing state of transition. I was looking forward to peace. Why can't we have peace. ;_;

Oh my god just let it end. This shit is taking longer than the US primaries.
TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR A VOTE ON HOW MANY LINES TO ALLOW IN SIGNATURES!

Reactions: RafaDark
  • Love
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
The only color I like is the admin butter gold. I hate all of the rest, but I'll settle for member colors being re-chosen.

Finally time to fix signatures!

#noscrollbars

Although I'll be even more sad if The slippery butter changes the member color as I like the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.