THE DARK HORSE COLOR VOTE.

Which options do you want, nerds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shush! Astaroth is correct. You must think of the children. They're first to go!
I prefer to leave the children for last so they have to watch their parents die, but then I'm in it for the laughs rather than efficiently eradicating humanity so my methods may not appeal to you.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Neobullseye
I prefer to leave the children for last so they have to watch their parents die, but then I'm in it for the laughs rather than efficiently eradicating humanity so my methods may not appeal to you.
Not to mention its more fun when they grow up to go one those "Hero Quests" to "Avenge their parents" and come to you instead of having to hunt them down. Part of the whole villian package.

Not to mention its more fun when they grow up to go one those "Hero Quests" to "Avenge their parents" and come to you instead of having to hunt them down. Part of the whole villian package.
The problem with 'the whole villain package' is that villains have a tendency to die horribly at the hands of the hero. We don't want that, now do we? No, I suggest to follow the advice in Evil Overlord List entry #47: "If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature" and Entry #69: "All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild."

Wait, what, letting them grow up? Hahahahaha, no, no, I kill the kids too, I just leave them for last. You're silly.

Can we get a before and after? :O

The members color was made into a true blue, the newbies were changed from pink to yellow, the admins went from yellow to purple, and the staff just got variations of the original red to represent the three branches :)

FOR COMPARISONS.

Newbies Color TO #ffa200
Members Color TO #4276ff
Donators Color STAYED THE SAME.
Volunteers Color TO #42d0ff
Staff Color SAME FOR COMMUNITY STAFF, ADDED #ff234f CONTENT AND #ed0000 SECURITY
Admin Color TO #c11fe9

FOR COMPARISONS.

Newbies Color TO #ffa200
Members Color TO #4276ff
Donators Color STAYED THE SAME.
Volunteers Color TO #42d0ff
Staff Color SAME FOR COMMUNITY STAFF, ADDED #ff234f CONTENT AND #ed0000 SECURITY
Admin Color TO #c11fe9
...So in short, the Newbies are the new Admins, and the Admins are now Newbies? :trollface:

And now that this war is over... My avatar doesn't have to be food related anymore. Yay! 8D

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Just wanted to say thanks for the members color change. Much easier to read now than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.