• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Friend of the Prince :)

Reactions: B l u E s
Ok, please take note of the changes required in his personality :) And i knew you were gonna take him the moment Shayla asked for the princess xD
Oh bs XD I already said I was leaning towards him

Oh bs XD I already said I was leaning towards him
yeah yeah yeah, its all because @Shayla said she gonna take Lavvi (*COUGH* the princess *COUGH*) xD No more reference to the 1x1 ahhaha

yeah yeah yeah, its all because @Shayla said she gonna take Lavvi (*COUGH* the princess *COUGH*) xD No more reference to the 1x1 ahhaha
It was not! And I said I was leaning to ears him before Shayla said anything! Also I'll make as many references to the 1x1 as I want! You ain't the boss of me!

It was not! And I said I was leaning to ears him before Shayla said anything! Also I'll make as many references to the 1x1 as I want! You ain't the boss of me!
xD omg. join the discord btw :)

I will be sadly unable to join the discord at this time, as I am mainly confined to my phone and I am not allowed to install the app yet. D: I will join it as soon as I have access to a computer with internet, but I still won't be able to be on there often. Sorry ^^'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I'm still at work
I will be sadly unable to join the discord at this time, as I am mainly confined to my phone and I am not allowed to install the app yet. D: I will join it as soon as I have access to a computer with internet, but I still won't be able to be on there often. Sorry ^^'
No problem guys! no pressure whatsoever :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
I'm interested, is it too late to join?? C:

I love the idea, but unfortunately I know I won't have the time to make sure to keep up with this but good job and I love it and I will see you around. Maybe next rp idea by then I'll have time and life together enough to join. I do miss rping with you but yeah thanks though^^. @B l u E s

I'm interested, is it too late to join?? C:
Its never too late boo! :) Join the discord and the ooc thread linked in the first post!

I love the idea, but unfortunately I know I won't have the time to make sure to keep up with this but good job and I love it and I will see you around. Maybe next rp idea by then I'll have time and life together enough to join. I do miss rping with you but yeah thanks though^^. @B l u E s
Awww no worries man :) its more than ok <3 hopefully we meet again in near future xD ,3

Haven't read anything yet about the setting, but I'm down. Color me interested.

I might pitch my hat into this as well, but I won't be able to get on discord till I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.