Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I remember you from the fairy tail rp ;) better no dissapear like u did there O.O <3 nonetheless, u are more than welcomed!

Also, side notes to everyone else, I was working on the CS thread/ FAQ but now I'm going to a shooting range and will continue it tmr xD
I was hoping nobody would remember that... Alas, I am caught. T-T

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
*sends rainbows of luck to this RP*

Which roles are available and all? ^^

Which roles are available and all? ^^
I will link y'all to the thread for Character sheets tonight. I'm at the restaurant now so I can't really link you guys :') but yeah, positions in the first thread (realm pitch) are available INCLUDING the kaist daughter which I just added her :)

So check it out and let me know if u want to snatch any of those

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Greenie
Well this RP looks awesome and I am definitely thankful for the tag, but right now my schedule has kept me from RPing much and as it is I feel like I have been neglecting some of my RPs. So, I'm going to hold off on even attempting to join this RP as it could just lead to an immediate letdown and it seems Blues wants us to sign in blood (I really fear I'd lose my soul here). Thanks again for the tag though and I really hope this RP does well.

Reactions: B l u E s
Well this RP looks awesome and I am definitely thankful for the tag, but right now my schedule has kept me from RPing much and as it is I feel like I have been neglecting some of my RPs. So, I'm going to hold off on even attempting to join this RP as it could just lead to an immediate letdown and it seems Blues wants us to sign in blood (I really fear I'd lose my soul here). Thanks again for the tag though and I really hope this RP does well.
Awesome! Thank you for considering your time before saying empty promises :) I truly appreciate it! Best of luck and hopefully we get to rp soon enough :) take care

Reactions: rechonq
  • Nice Execution!
Well I want one of my roles from when this was our one x one to be honest Jazzy

I really want to take the Kaist Daughter... She seems like a wildfire and my kind of girl.^^

• Love
Jazzy I'm gonna take the prince my old Ruskin lol but yeah that's who I'm going with.

Jazzy I'm gonna take the prince my old Ruskin lol but yeah that's who I'm going with.
Ok, please take note of the changes required in his personality :) And i knew you were gonna take him the moment Shayla asked for the princess xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.