Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Friend of the Prince :)

Reactions: B l u E s
Ok, please take note of the changes required in his personality :) And i knew you were gonna take him the moment Shayla asked for the princess xD
Oh bs XD I already said I was leaning towards him

Oh bs XD I already said I was leaning towards him
yeah yeah yeah, its all because @Shayla said she gonna take Lavvi (*COUGH* the princess *COUGH*) xD No more reference to the 1x1 ahhaha

yeah yeah yeah, its all because @Shayla said she gonna take Lavvi (*COUGH* the princess *COUGH*) xD No more reference to the 1x1 ahhaha
It was not! And I said I was leaning to ears him before Shayla said anything! Also I'll make as many references to the 1x1 as I want! You ain't the boss of me!

It was not! And I said I was leaning to ears him before Shayla said anything! Also I'll make as many references to the 1x1 as I want! You ain't the boss of me!
xD omg. join the discord btw :)

I will be sadly unable to join the discord at this time, as I am mainly confined to my phone and I am not allowed to install the app yet. D: I will join it as soon as I have access to a computer with internet, but I still won't be able to be on there often. Sorry ^^'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I'm still at work
I will be sadly unable to join the discord at this time, as I am mainly confined to my phone and I am not allowed to install the app yet. D: I will join it as soon as I have access to a computer with internet, but I still won't be able to be on there often. Sorry ^^'
No problem guys! no pressure whatsoever :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
I'm interested, is it too late to join?? C:

I love the idea, but unfortunately I know I won't have the time to make sure to keep up with this but good job and I love it and I will see you around. Maybe next rp idea by then I'll have time and life together enough to join. I do miss rping with you but yeah thanks though^^. @B l u E s

I'm interested, is it too late to join?? C:
Its never too late boo! :) Join the discord and the ooc thread linked in the first post!

I love the idea, but unfortunately I know I won't have the time to make sure to keep up with this but good job and I love it and I will see you around. Maybe next rp idea by then I'll have time and life together enough to join. I do miss rping with you but yeah thanks though^^. @B l u E s
Awww no worries man :) its more than ok <3 hopefully we meet again in near future xD ,3

Haven't read anything yet about the setting, but I'm down. Color me interested.

I might pitch my hat into this as well, but I won't be able to get on discord till I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.