• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah! Yeah i understand why... But it's a group rp and if people don't put it ROLEPLAY (not life) priority... peeps tend to drop out :P If ya know what I mean.
Yeah I understand lol :P I'm just worried since I do have other group roleplays and have a rather busy life atm (12+ hour workdays and planning on moving). (Which sucks because this is totally the kind of roleplay I wish to join). Still I'm tempted, and two of my group rps are slow so....

I show interest lol.

Just one more thing. What's the minimum posting requirement? As an example, this is how much I usually muster up. ->OPEN SIGNUPS - In Pursuit of a Wish

Reactions: B l u E s
Yeah I understand lol :P I'm just worried since I do have other group roleplays and have a rather busy life atm (12+ hour workdays and planning on moving). (Which sucks because this is totally the kind of roleplay I wish to join). Still I'm tempted, and two of my group rps are slow so....

I show interest lol.

Just one more thing. What's the minimum posting requirement? As an example, this is how much I usually muster up. ->OPEN SIGNUPS - In Pursuit of a Wish
The Posting Requirements:
  • Bi-weekly posting. There will be a movements post every two weeks by me or a Co-GM that I will designate soon enough.
  • Post quality should be intermediate and more. Preferably someone who posts multi paragraphs. But, one paragraph of like five lines once in a while is fine too. Most people will be doing collabs, so im not too worried about this.
  • For hiatus and such, just hit me up and I'll manage your character the way you want him/her/it to be.
  • In case of roleplayer amber alert (i've seen that a lot... unfortunately -.-), I will either kill the character or just use them as NPC.

I show interest lol.

and yeah, your posting is more than adequate :) Good quality writing, positively interacting and a good length too. Not too big nor too small. Me gusto habibi xD

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and Greenie
The Posting Requirements:
  • Bi-weekly posting. There will be a movements post every two weeks by me or a Co-GM that I will designate soon enough.
  • Post quality should be intermediate and more. Preferably someone who posts multi paragraphs. But, one paragraph of like five lines once in a while is fine too. Most people will be doing collabs, so im not too worried about this.
  • For hiatus and such, just hit me up and I'll manage your character the way you want him/her/it to be.
  • In case of roleplayer amber alert (i've seen that a lot... unfortunately -.-), I will either kill the character or just use them as NPC.
Gotcha and lol thanks xD Now to tag my friend.

@Applo - sup

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and B l u E s
This looks very interesting and I would like to throw my name into the ring if I may.

I am Here , Blue Love!! Oh gosh yes... So , So... In! I will also drag my darling man to this fun as well!

@Dante the Unforgiven

• Love
@B l u E s thanks for the personal tag on my page XD. I feel soo special lol. Will look this over tomorrow. Just got home from work so tired lol.

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
-slides a stealth tag out of the shadows-

@Kimberlyn

Thanks for hitting me up!
I'll take a look but I'm trying to keep everything juggled. I'll see where I'm at with everything and let you know before your projected start date at the very least.

Thanks for hitting me up!
I'll take a look but I'm trying to keep everything juggled. I'll see where I'm at with everything and let you know before your projected start date at the very least.
More than welcomed mate! Hope u can join!

*Raises hand and waves it around erroneously* ME! ME! PICK ME!

*Raises hand and waves it around erroneously* ME! ME! PICK ME!
Oh I remember you from the fairy tail rp ;) better no dissapear like u did there O.O <3 nonetheless, u are more than welcomed!

Also, side notes to everyone else, I was working on the CS thread/ FAQ but now I'm going to a shooting range and will continue it tmr xD

@Joan god knows how u found it the moment I posted it but damn girl xD you good lmfao xD

Reactions: Greenie
Can't wait!! I'm all excited lol

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.