Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
CHAPTER ONE
The Khaddorian Prince of Nothing
Home | THE CHRONICLES OF EIRIOND
Official OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - THE CHRONICLES OF EIRIOND: Chapter One
Realm Pitch: THE CHRONICLES OF EIRIOND: The Khaddorian Prince o
World Building: 30% (enough for me to start the RP)
Expectations:
  • A reply every two weeks​
  • Multiple characters / NPC​
  • Activity in OOC / Plot Discussion​
  • Long Term Roleplay​
  • Must be amongst first priority in roleplays from the beginning.​
Tentative Starting Date: 3rd May (after finals).

I am hoping to fully release info thread where people will start making character sheets somewhat tomorrow or next weekend.

If you are interested in joining the roleplay, just message below please (don't PM me your interest there. I will forget). Although, I will respond to any questions via PM.

Also, if you are interested in helping build the world by coming up with ideas, storylines, etc etc. I will welcome it with open arm. Just send in PM with the title " CoE Plot Ideas "

Current list of interested roleplayers:
@insouciant @Vaila @Raven Haruka @Radio Jelly @Joan @Ner0 @Banana-senpai @Vellum @Greenie @Andy @Shayla @GrieveWriter @★Under The Stars★ @Applo

Last edited:
@insouciant @Shayla - Tagged you since you did like it when I threw the realm pitch in the competition. Hopefully, you still have an interest in this realm.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Thank you girl! I'm definitely still interested! :D

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
*Prepares the blood pact*

Thank you for the message on my profile!(because I would have probably missed this wonderful creation)

I'm definitely interested, I just need to finish reading that realm pitch of yours~

• Love
*Prepares the blood pact*

Thank you for the message on my profile!(because I would have probably missed this wonderful creation)

I'm definitely interested, I just need to finish reading that realm pitch of yours~
That's awesome Raven <3 Im glad you like it!!! <3 Feel free to suggest anything! ::)

You know I'm in.
*hungrily eyes the Dumas*
xD >:D i have a history for them, but I have yet fleshed out a plot. If interested in doing so, hit me up in Discord so we can discuss further.

@Ner0 tagged you cause you showed interest when we discussed this :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
May or may not be able to join, but this looks cool, soo...-slides into shadows and stalks-

May or may not be able to join, but this looks cool, soo...-slides into shadows and stalks-
hahah you are more than welcomed to stalk us :3 You will be so jelly of our fun that you won't be able to not join <3 ;) Kidding but legit, take you time. Take care of life and all. The rp won't disappear xD not under my watch! feel free to tag peeps btw!

Reactions: Joan
Thanks for the profile message.

I'll think about it and check my schedule.

Must be amongst first priority in roleplays from the beginning.
The RP seems interesting, just this bit seems a little intimidating, lol.

• Love
I heard political intrigue and cleared my schedule.

This looks really neat! Although, I've never played anything with a huge setting/world and that's kind of terrifying. Lol

The RP seems interesting, just this bit seems a little intimidating, lol.
hahahah! Yeah i understand why... But it's a group rp and if people don't put it ROLEPLAY (not life) priority... peeps tend to drop out :P If ya know what I mean.
I heard political intrigue and cleared my schedule.

This looks really neat! Although, I've never played anything with a huge setting/world and that's kind of terrifying. Lol
AHAH! XD nothing terrifying. think of... me being the god of the world. I just presented this beautiful world in front of you and all you got to do is make a character, obey the laws of nature I outlined and all is good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.