The Chosen

jack picked up the knives that had just fallen out of his vest "the fuck was up with that?....fine lets go" jack then followed Elizabeth "if i ever see her again she will wish she had never been hatched!"<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

After asking around, Shadow found a place that sold a small variety of weapons and headed in. They offered her better daggers for a reasonable price. She bought them with the money she had "borrowed" and headed on out. The new daggers fit where the other ones did (she had a few extra spaces) and were lightweight but effective. "Finally," she sighed, "A break!" Shadow saw the wolf and the cat again and decided to stay out of view until the Master gave her further instructions.

She looked at him curiously, "What do you mean, hatched? How would she have been hatched? And what was with that rose she gave you?"

"im calling her a monster....it was a metaphor.......are you educated?" jack felt bad almost instantly" im sorry i didnt mean that.... and i have no idea" jack then squeezed the rose so hard to started to release liquid
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Shadow gasped in pain as the wolf (as she calls him) squeezed the rose. They were a distance away, but her gasp of pain was loud and sudden. She hoped the pair didn't hear her. She collapsed, and after she recovered, Shadow still stumbled for a while. "Th-that was not expe-pe-*cough* expected," She said to herself. She then went to rest, in the opposite direction she went, and stopped and sat against a bakery wall. Shadow saw that after all that happened today, her dress seemed to not get dirty. "Weird," she thought. "But not important right now..."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him "You have quite the temper don't you, dude?" So far he's yelled at just about everyone on this side of the town and insulted her couple time. She didn't take it personally though, she has a thick skin when it comes to that sort of stuff, probably from all the richer people calling her names since she grew up in the streets and is half cat.

jacks wolfish hearing heard the woman gasp "excuse me Elizabeth ive got to check on something" jack then followed the girl and dropped beside her on the bakery wall " i understand youre part of the darkness....dont run i only wish to talk with you" jack then grabbed the back of her dress discreetly so as to hold her from running and/or turning invisible in a way that she would not notice

Shadow realized that she was really stuck. "Another minion would come in handy," she thought sarcastically. "Perhaps this is the "other time Master spoke of? Seems correct... Okay, um, innocent act? Let's give that a go." Shadow had the look of fear in her face already, so that was covered. "Who are you?," She said with a voice so innocent any mortal would be frozen, if only this was a regular mortal... "I can't remember anything except... A dream and scary things like spiders and then I just woke up. Can you help me?" She used her younger appearance to her advantage and waited for a reply from the wolf.

Elizabeth caught up with them just in time to hear what Shadow said. The way she spoke, it was so innocent, surely this couldn't be a minion of the darkness? "Jack, wait. Are you sure she's a minion?"

(I have to go, I'll be back on in a couple hours..)

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>"do you think im stupid vampire? i watched you bear fangs at me and then dissapear now tell me the truth or ill have my gang hunt you down and kill you in the most painful way i can imagine"

"Well, I was born a vampire, I bared my fangs in self-defense, I was taken to a lab which gave me my powers. Does that sound "dark" or whatever to you, Mr. Wolf Man?," She said still with some innocence, but also some anger. "All I wanted was some help! Why do you think I stole the money? For food!" The words poured out of her like it was nothing. "The Darkness has to protect her only minion, I suppose...," She thought. Shadow went back to innocent mode. "So would you please let me go? The scary dream WAS the truth. The spiders were giant and the ghosts... *shivers* Their screams were unbearable, but then I woke up, and was here!"

jack almost believed the undead womans innocent act but recovered at the last second "i see you spent the money for "food" on two nicely crafted daggers " jack took the daggers out of their holsters and pushed the woman off the wall"get out of here you unsightly insect before i behead you myself"

"Those were given to me by someone i did a favor for," Shadow growled, feeling her eyes start to glow red. "Give them back. They mean quite a bit to me, Wolfie..." Shadow had never felt such an anger in her before. Only fear. The darkness has really invaded her pure soul. "And, don't kill such beautiful flowers." Thinking of her previous purity made her feel pain everywhere. Shadow stumbled, clutching her stomach, and whispered "Keep.. them then..." And stumbled to the first hidden spot she could see.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack almost believed the undead womans innocent act but recovered at the last second "i see you spent the money for "food" on two nicely crafted daggers " jack took the daggers out of their holsters and pushed the woman off the wall"get out of here you unsightly insect before i behead you myself"

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>(yeah sorry my computer glitched)
"yeah thats what i thought you hideous monstrosity get out of here!"

(Oh mine did that earlier...)
*Angry but weak Hiss* "Again, another would be nice," Shadow said quietly, and continued to wonder why she can't seem to kill any of the Chosen. The voice of her master again returned to her mind. "You can't kill them due to the fact that your soul still has purity and you would be killed shortly after!" Shadow sighed, and searched for a place to rest yet again. "But why didn't the wolf kill me if he suspected me of being with the Darkness?," She thought. "Odd indeed. Glad I have the voice of innocence handy..."

(dude you need to stop posting out of character in this thread...just do that in the sign up thread please)
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Malice had found the Chosen and before she could say anything they broke off into a run.

"Damned. Is nothing going my way?" She hissed.

Malice could easily trail them if she had just used her wings. Maybe she could concentrate enough energy to make her invisible to the mortals. She decided to try this, climbing to the top of a building she dropped her bag on the ground and she extended her black wings. Then took a large leap, the wind embraced her, and she was flying.

"Ankh..Laeiv..Sos!" Malice chanted in ancient tongue, a mist surrounded her as she darted through the sky to follow them, it was the closest thing to discreet flying she could get.

Shadow had been on the ground for a while, after the ordeal with the knife-wielding wolf, when she saw a small cloud of mist whisk past her in the sky. "Oh," She thought. "I sense the presence of a Chosen. Perhaps the Angel? One that can hide, interesting." She realized that the Angel was heading towards the other Chosen, including the wolf. "Great, now I can't follow her. Might as well watch as long as I don't have to go near that wolf..."

Malice landed on an other rooftop not to far away from where the other chosens stood. The wolf seemed irritated. She wondered what was wrong with him. She wondered if she ought to introduce herself or not.

Malice decided to stick to the shadows for just a little bit. After all its not like she enjoyed talking to others.