The Chosen

Holly feels the words rising up her throat, tempting her lips, wanting to force themselves past and into the open air. But Holly is more capable than Jack when it comes to self-control.. or at least, so she thinks, until she realizes she's nodding rather hurriedly at Elizabeth. She curses under her breath, but the deed is done now.

"Y-... yes," she admits. A small smile emerges from the war for her lips. "I have. Sounds to me like mine was... quite similar to yours, as well."

She tilts her head down to the ground. Does she sound crazy now, too?

She laughed at how red he got when he spoke of the dream he had and couldn't keep te smile off of her face, that was the same dream she had! "Yes! I'm not crazy!" She shouted without realizing. She sighed happily then looked back at them. "That was my dream too!" She said excitedly.

Shadow woke up, a small crowd of people around her. She realized that she now knew of her powers and how to use them. She also knew advanced battle stratagies, and could sense the more distant chosen ones. She hissed at the crowd with evil delight, and sliced a few with her nails. The rest ran in horror as she laughed just as the Master does, and began searching for more Chosen ones for the Darkness to observe. Shadow had to stay on the move, as the news of the three murders would soon get out.

"Well, now that that's all sorted," Holly pipes up, "where do we go from here? Are we these so called... 'Chosen'?"

Of course they are, they received the dream, hadn't they? Dumb question, she suspects, but confirmation is what she needs. Surely, after only a week of searching, finding the group she was 'destined' to find.. could it really have been that easy?

Something tugs at her senses. She ignores them. At least she's found others with the same purpose -- for now, that's all she can wish for.

(Btw, guys, going to be afk for a bit. Try not to get too far without me please! :] )

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack heard Elizabeths excited yelling and looked up "really?! no way! dude that is so awesome! if i had known this would have been this easy i would have not gotten so worried when i had the dream in the first place" then to holly "there is no way we couldnt be!" jack was so caught up in his child like excitement he grabbed both of the women in a hug " this means i wont have to kill for the gangs anymore! im so releived!"

Shadow was a bit concerned that people would know of her murders, but what would the mortals do? She laughed at the thought and looked for the Chosen Ones that she had observed earlier. The voice of the Master boomed around in her mind, which no longer impaired her. "A few have found out that the dream was real! We can not do much until I have more to serve me. I release you for now, do as you please, use your powers, and practice killing the mortals. GOODBYE!" With that, Shadow saw the Neko and the other few she looked at earlier. She sat on a nearby rooftop and listened.

Elizabeth laughed at Jack's excitement and hugged him back, he was like a child right now, it was so cute. "Actually, I think we are the 'Chosen', at least that's what the guy in the dream told me." She shrugged. "And you were a gang?" she asked. So, the people who were Chosen really are from all different life styles. So far there's a noble, a thief and a gangster. This'll be interesting...

Shadow now knew that a few of them knew that they were the Chosen. If she was Darkness's only minion, how was she to stop such a force? She jumped off of the rooftop to get closer, only 10 feet away.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack was now completely trusting of the two women"i cant wait till we get out of here! i wonder where we'll go! the sea? the desert? mountains? oh the possibilities are endless! i cant wait! its so weird that we would all be in my town all at the same time!" jack was to put it lightly 'hyper as all get out'. he was pretty much bursting with the kind of excitement that can only come from a child

Shadow knew that she needed better weapons, or at least upgrades to her current ones. She used her newly found telekinesis powers to take a small amount of money from the Chosen. A risky move, but she had to get used to those. Shadow knew they felt it, so after the money was in her own hidden pocket, she (forgetting to turn invisible) made a run for it, hoping to find a merchant who would have weapons nearby.

"Woah, slow down there dude, first we need to know what we're supposed to do. We need that guy from our dreams to come back somehow…" She wasn't sure how this would come about but assumed he would come back in another dream. Suddenly she felt the money she had received earlier leave her pocket. Her ears went straight up and her tail stopped moving side to side like it was before. She looked around for the thief and saw a figure running in the other direction. "Hey! Get back here!" She immediately ran off after her, leaving the others to follow her.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack had seen the thieff coming and was already on the roofs ready to jump down in front of the thief but was waiting until Elizabeth caught up with him so as to surround him....hopefully the other woman whose name he had not gotten would have enough sense to follow

Shadow heard someone running after her. "DANG IT!," She whispered. "Oh, invisibility, DUH!" When she tried to "go invisible," nothing happened. The Master's voice hissed in her head, "Not so fast, my little minion. You have to get out of this yourself. Do not show them your powers yet." She kept running, staying in the shadows, when she hopped on a rooftop and ran to the market she had seen earlier. Shadow then hid behind a large stand, her breathing not audible by someone 1 foot away from her. All she could do, not wanting to kill the Neko for some reason, is wait. In this state, she was very vulnerable, the memories of being cornered in the small cell of the lab haunted her.

Elizabeth followed the girl until she lost her in the maze of different stands. She was actually standing right in front of the one Shadow was behind but she didn't realize this. She looked all around to see if she could find her but was unable to. The Neko then stood there, trying to steady her breathing and closed her eyes, focussing all her attention on her hearing. First she sorted through all the useless sounds of the market, then the sounds farther away until she just payed attention to the things closest to her. She still couldn't really hear much beside the sound of the shoppers and sellers close to her. Opening her eyes, she sighed in annoyance, how could that girl just disappear like that?

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack had seen the thief run behind the stand and dropped down in front of her "well,well,well" he said flipping two knives out of pockets inside his jacket "are you gunna bive me my friends money back or are we gunna have to go through this the hard way?!"

Elizabeth saw Jack drop down behind the stand she was near and walked over to see what it was. She was surprised when she noticed that the girl was there also. She crossed her arms and glared at the girl.

(i'll be right back, give me a couple minutes)

"Fine, young one," The Master finally said. "You will learn another time. You may use your powers if you wish..." Shadow sighed in relief. Staring up at the wolf-like figure, she hissed and laughed loudly. "Sadly, you're not going to get it, mutt. I didn't take a large amount anyways. Here, have a rose." She took one of her many hidden roses and gave it to Jack, and then turned invisible and ran outside of the town.

jack stabbed at the place where the womans head once was "goddamn that bitch, fight like a real woman you coward!" yelled jack earning stares from everyone around<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Shadow, grateful that she still had her head, did not appreciate being insulted. She was careful, but still wanted to leave a bit more of a mark. Using the telekinesis yet again, Shadow knocked a few of the knives on his vest-looking-thing to the ground and laughed, a young innocent laugh. Knowing that he was much more skilled, and willing to kill her (unlike Shadow not wanting to kill any of them), she went on to find someone who could upgrade her weapon supply. She turned back to a visible state after going a safe distance from the crazy wolf and asked a few people if anyone in town could work with weapons.

Elizabeth watched in shock as the girl suddenly turned invisible and was gone. "Dammit…" She grumbled then out on a fake smile at all the people who were now looking at them strangely. "Jack, come on, we should go." She motioned toward back the way they had come there.