The Chosen

jack laughed at the nekos little tantrum "to use your own words as my excuse to stop talking to you; make me" jack sorely wanted to get to sleep for he had had enough of people for today."now if youll excuse me" jack quickly turned and climbed up a wall to the roof and from there started to make his way home.<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

"I see. You must use a k-k-k-kiiiiii... KIND! Approach, minion. Interact with the Chosen, do not be caught. I must know them all," The voice pounded into Shadow's voice yet again. She trailed the Grim Angel and waited for the perfect time to greet her. "An angel with no wings? I know nothing yet, i suppose," Shadow thought, and continued on.

Elizabeth turns to him as he runs off and shouts after him, "What the heck, you mutt!" She then crossed her arms and grumbled incoherently to herself. "…little brat…"

"Likewise," spouts Holly. She runs a hand through her hair and gazes thoughtfully up at the sky. It's weird, she thinks, that she just happens to run into a rare species in the middle of a town she's been to hundreds of times and never seen a thing. It occurs to her that this might be part of the dream she'd experienced only a week or so ago, around the time she had started her journey. Perhaps this girl had something to do with it? She couldn't be sure, but the neko's wily determination had to count for something. At least when it came to following the boy.

"As much as I agree with you, maybe it's best to just leave him alone? Unless you're after him for other reasons?" she pries, hoping to gain some insight into her suspicions.

Malice found the duo once more having another scene. She kept her distance but still watched them closely. The feeling of something near hadn't left her and she was prepared for the worst. She held her hands in a position which she could easily call up her diviner, if needed.

Shadow saw that the Angel was once again alone and walked up behind her. "Hello, friend," She said in a quiet voice with a smile, not big enough to show her fangs. "Is something troubling you?"

jack stops and jumps back at the neko girl "what did you just call me?! say that one more time i dare you!" jack whipped out his butterfly knife from the back pocket of his jeans and flipped it open "i dare you!" <script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Elizabeth put a small smile on her face when she turned back to Holly, "I don't know… it-it just seems like I need to keep tabs on that guy… it's weird." She shook her head, "I probably sound crazy or something don't I?" She really does sound crazy, even to herself. Ah well, if anything she may not need to have to talk with this girl much longer but she feels like Holly is important too… 'Urgh, my head hurts from all this.. this.. magic or whatever this is.' she thought

When Jack comes back she looks over to him with a smirk on her face, "What are you talking about? Oh wait, wait do you mean when I called you a… a mutt?" She asked innocently.

Malice spun around instinctively, her diviner was about ready to materialize but she stopped the summoning when she saw what seemed to be an innocent girl.

"Nothing, miss." Malice said with a wave of dismissal. She had a weird feeling about the girl and even though she seemed to be watching the chosen she was ready for anything that could happen.

jack was utterly surprised at the audaciousness of the girl! " stupid girl i could kill you if i didnt feel like you had something to do with that weird ream i had the other ni-"jack stopped himself he didnt mean to say that thing about the dream it just came out of his mouth like it had a mind of its own. he was completely embarrassed and blushed redder than a ripe tomato as he put his knife away he decided to be nicer to the neko in the future "anyway you already know my name whats yours?" jack stuck out his hand as he hoped that she hadnt heard the part about the dream.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

"Great," Shadow thought. "My social skills aren't exactly amazing because of my... past. Let's see what I can do here." Shadow sensed a bit of magic being used when the angel first turned around. She also noticed a backpack-looking thing on her back, perhaps to hide her wings? "I see that you are quite defensive, friend. I will live you in peace if you wish," She said kindly, and turned to find another Chosen One for the Master.

She was surprised when he started to speak about a dream he had before, she wondered if it was it like hers. "Woah, woah, woah. Wait, what kind of dream was that?" She was very excited, she might not be crazy after all! if he had a dream like hers then she couldn't have just imagined it and her feeling about these people aren't insane.

Malice glanced at her back as the girl left her sight.

"Somethings not right.." Malice said to herself. Then a headache hit her like a rock. She crumbled to the ground and held her head. The pain was so intense that she cried a little. Words resonated through her mind.

DARKNESS LOOMS NEAR..DARKNESS LOOMS NEAR..

"Ngh!" Malice grunted as the headache got worse. It chanted louder and louder until it was finally gone. Malice had attracted a group of people who watched her worriedly.

"I-I'm fine." Malice said quickly, pushing her way through the crowd. "What could that mean?"

jack sighed "nothing, the dream was about nothing...there just happened to be a girl in the dream who was a neko" jack always was a horrible liar and even after the two years he spent in gangs he still hated to lie to people but he hoped that this one time the girl would believe him and drop the subject."you forgot to tell me your name..." jack still had his hand out for the neko to shake but he decided to put it down if she didnt take it this time
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

She looked at him, clearly not believing him but went with it anyway, "Ok then… I'll just act like I believe you're telling the truth right now. And my name is Elizabeth." She smiled a bit to him and held out her hand for him to shake.

Holly hears it too, the way the boy's words cut off, a thought not meant to be spoken aloud that somehow slips past his lips. A dream. That's how it all started, didn't it? A dream. The thing that was no doubt bringing all of these cooky characters together -- no doubt she was one of them -- to one place, at one time. All destined to meet. A dream.

Elizabeth interrogates the boy while Holly stands at her side, listening. Her eyes find the boy's and lock onto them. He seems nice enough now, with his brilliant red cheeks and his flustered nature and the half-hearted apologies that come spilling out of his mouth like a little kid who's just been scolded by his mother. Insecure, maybe, is what best describes him, she decides. But he seems good-hearted enough now. Maybe worth trusting after all, after some time.

Holly edges closer to Elizabeth.

"A dream?" she adds in. Subtle, but enough to tell them that she isn't completely in the dark about what they're talking about.

"Good enough for now," The Darkness stated proudly. "I will now give you the information and skills you will need to be my minion. Night-night, Shadow. It will be a new world for you when you wake up!" The Darkness finished with her regular insane laughter as Shadow slipped into unconsciousness in the middle of the town.

Malice had lost track of the Chosen Ones. The headache she had received only happened when her lord would contact her. She had to find them before the "darkness" could. The darkness could deceive them. Distort the dream that Malice's lord had sent to them.

"Dangit." Malice sighed as she moved through the heavily populated streets

Elizabeth looks back to Holly, she had momentarily forgotten about her, being so caught up in her thoughts about Jack's dream. "Wait, have you had one too? I'm not talking a out a normal dream, I mean a freaky, change your life kind of a thing. Please say yes because I sound crazy even to myself right now." She desperately hoped that Holly would say she had the same or a similar dream to hers otherwise she would just go crawl in a hole and die of embarrassment from the way she's speaking right now.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack spoke without realizing it "that sounds exactly like the one i had.....the one with the figure....he told me i would be a "chosen whatever that means.." jack then realized he had been speaking and shut up blushing even redder and looking down at is feet