The Chosen

Norindess mounted her black lion and followed the necromancer closely. He knew not that since she created his mount, she would be able to track him for miles. Despite the fact that they were on the same side, Norindess was not going to trust him fully. He knew too much of the dark arts to not be crafty in her eyes. She was following him closely, and she caught the scent of something sweet. It was so sweet that it smelled rotten. "They're close."

Mordrid had looked back to make sure the she elf was following behind. as he thought there she was like some bad breakfast in the morning. he was still peeved as far as he could remember she was the only one that ever cut him and still lived. even his opponents that bested him ended up serving his undead pets in their afterlife. he knew full well someone else would get him some day but if he escaped which he was quite good at they would serve as well for their deaths would come swiftly without mercy. These chosen may make good "Pets" he smiled.

Mordrid lifted his head and looked at the sky "well ,well, well what we have here?" he whispered .Another user of death magic was on her way yes he knew it was a her he even knew her name only a few were given that vile ink to cast spells. Though the magic small the magnitude of power it took to control the substance. One could not be weak of heart or the substance would control them. He had pondered its use once and realized he like using death magic and the unrelenting strength it took to wield dark magic.She was moving fast and he figured she was looking for him deciding to make it easier he clasped his hands then opened up the palms "olath flarem" sending a purple jettison of fire into the air.

Mordid pushed aside the cloak and unsheathed the rapier, a wicked rusty blade,contaminated by the blood it has spilled the blade was curved but barely looked like the the blade of a rapier more like a scythe except it had a pommel with inscriptions that could not be read while his hand gripped it. Ghost fire enveloped the blade something he kept hidden in the arena because vorpal weapons were against the rules others had similar weapons all endowed with magic but hidden under illusion ,He could always tell when a weapon was enchanted childs play really every magic user learns that when they are first found.

He slowed down the shadow horse and let it canter nonchalantly. Turning to face the femme"How far away you think?"

Norindess stopped and muttered a soft spell that would highlight footsteps of those with pure intent. She pointed to a pair of footsteps and smiled. "I believe they are only a few miles away. A few seem to be of a higher elevation. In a tree perhaps?" the dark elf said with a smirk. She looked at the male's wound and sensed some anger. "I hope that wound won't inhibit you. I did not mean you true harm; if I did, you would've known it."

Mordrid spared a glance for the femme she was quite attractive
. like most men he liked pretty things ,but was not her outward appearance was the dark folds in which she dwelled and drew her magic from.

"There are others like us in these woods,though i doubt we will need them but even in chaos there needs to be a certain amount of order" he spoke inquisitively."We should gather them. " he leaned down and patted the shadow horse. his head shifted forward "One of my pets is with at least one and another approaches quickly. "
his voice shifted to a darker undertone
"Why hunt these chosen we should let them come to us." he motioned his head back towards the town "We could make those people bow before the dark"he smiled "Is it not our job to extend the boundaries of the void into this realm?"