The Chosen

Shadow went only a bit closer, staying out of view (especially out of the wolf's). She only needed to watch. The Angel landed on a rooftop, and seemed a bit frustrated. She decided to only watch and listen, and maybe trip a few people walking by as she recovered her strength.

Malice dismissed the mist and closed her wings. She covered it with her coat and made her way down the roof without the use of her wings. She hopped down to a lower building, then another until she was finally on the road again.

"She's moving away from the wolf!," Shadow thought happily. "This one interests me. I'll keep a watch on her, but I know there are more of the Chosen out there, and eventually more minions to help me. I suppose this is an idle state in my mission now. Might as well make use of it." She trailed the angel, but from a distance, to look for more of the Chosen but keep an eye on this somehow alluring one.

Malice kept her head down as she made her way through the populated street. The town's roadways were like mazes, with alleyways and market booths set along the sides, not to mention simply walking through it was like walking through the ocean.

"Its so easy to get lost here..tch." Malice grumbled to herself as she moved through the sea of bodies.

"Must she go through the mortals?," Shadow groaned, gaining a few odd looks. "Does she plan to meet the others? It seems she is powerful enough on her own... Oh, well. I have nothing else to do anyways. Wait up little angel." She continued to watch the Angel to see where she was going.

jack put the two daggers he had taken from the minion into his vest and turned to Elizabeth to speak"yes im completely sure shes from the darkness you can just tell.can, you?" jack was curious if it wasnt just him that noticed that when something was corrupted by the darkness they were evil in every little way possible and had powers a normal person of their species wold not have in the slightest form.

Malice went into a dark alleyway which she believe would allow her onto the same streets as the other chosen. But before she could reach the street a familiar feeling surged through her bones. Her blue eyes grew lighter and she spun around.

"Demon." Malice whispered. She looked back at the street and looked back in the direction she felt its presence.

"My task as a Grim Angel comes first." Malice confided in herself. "Misal..Rava..Skadi!"

A blue energy resonated between her hands and formed into a long axe of sorts. Her wings sprouted and she casted the mist spell on herself before ascending into the air and flying towards where the demon was..

"This is bad... I'm not a demon, I'm not a demon!," Shadow said to herself in panic. "There is no way that invisibility can help me with the Angel, but at least the wolf won't see me." Shadow turned invisible, and activated her vampiric ability of dashing faster than a mortal. She continued to run until (as usual), she found a proper hiding place, in this case a stand in the market; close to the one she had hid from the wolf in.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack walked with Elizabeth into the market and started to chat up the vendors about stange stuff they had seen lately when they hit gold at a stand near the one the minion had been hiding in "so what did you see?" both asked in unison. the vendor told them how he had seen a giant cloud of mist flying over the city a couple minutes ago. jack was distracted by the fact that he thought he heard the breathing of an out of breath girl as well as the vendor speaking "excuse me" he interrupted the vendor"do you have anyone else working with you in the stand?"
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

"Of course," Shadow thought. "The last perso-wolf I wanted to see. At least I'm still invisible, but I should get going. How?" Shadow used her telekinetic power to smash a melon against the wall four stands down in the opposite direction of herself. She dashed away from the market and crouched by the wall of a house, now forced to recharge her power.

Malice reached a market stand where the stench of demons reeked through the air. She coughed a little and gave a disgusted look. She looked around the stand but found nothing out of the usual. Then the a homeless man approached Malice, he was a older man who walked with the assistance of a cane. The moment they had eye contact, Malice enshrouded him in her mist. The old man chuckled eerily with a wicked grin on his face.

"Well what this we have here? A grim angel, you know they say your kind tastes way better than a normal mortal" He said with a suddenly deep voice.

Malice wasn't affected by his taunting and pointed at him with Skadi.

"Demon, I will banish you." Malice said undauntedly, moving into her battle position.

Another evil chuckle escaped his lips then without warning, his body crumbled as a dark substance seeped through his skin, it formed a horned being with a scythe. It swung and Malice easily avoided then she spun with her Skadi, cleaving the demon in half. A scream escaped its lips for the last time as it melted into nothing. She removed a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes as her diviner and the mist that surrounded her faded.

"Tch. Weakling."

Peeking around the corner of her little hiding spot, Shadow saw the Angel kill a strange creature. She sighed with relief as she realized she wasn't the demon, but Shadow still had the wolf to worry about. Staying put, she wanted to make sure "wolfie" wasn't going after her.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>"well no i dont" said the merchant "why" jack then sighed" i am so sorry for this" he said and then promptly tore through the stand grabbing around until he mad a connection with something invisible and picked her up while cutting her in several places with the knives on his vest making her dress, and this her, visible. nice to see you are already making more trouble for yourself vampire" he said with malice in his voice

Malice turned to the side and saw commotion going on. A wolf man was doing some.. peculiar.

Swiping at air was what it seemed. Malice walked over to him slowly, afraid he might strike at her as well..

(If I was at a nearby house how did you grab me lol? I'll just go with it.)
Shadow said in a neutral tone, unaffected physically by the wolf's knife-swinging. "I was being chased by an ange-creature and had to run here, wolf. You were in the way, so I had to avert your attention. Simple." She waited patiently for a response from the angry wolf.

(Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing today. Will post tomorrow -- just drag Holly along for the time being if you continue. Sorry again! >_<)

(oh shit i didnt see that post among the sea of new posts that came out sorry! but thanks for rolling with it!)
jack laughed at the creature "i thought i told you to get out of here?! didnt i say that i would behead you myself?"
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

*Strong Laughter* "You know," Shadow stated with a smile, "It's not nice to behead people... Why didn't you do it earlier, anyways? And besides, I'm not causing any trouble. The creature went after me, not vice-versa." She looked him in the eyes, still smiling wide enough to show her fangs.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>jack faltered back to his actual personality "w-well i-i....because i....." jack was blushing extremely hard now reminded of the closeness of him and the vampire and it was obvious that he thought the vampire attractive but was trying o make up a different excuse"w-well i-im a decent man a-and as such i think everyone deserves a second chance...." said jack very unsure of himself 'wow that lie was worse than usual" thought jack

Shadow laughed, and stood back up, her dress and hair immediately going back to their original state. She pulled another rose out of her dress and tossed to him. Like a blur, she dashed again to another part of town she had not explored before. The further side. She looked around and realized that it was a dangerous place. "Oh, well," She said to herself, "I can kill. I'll be fine." With a newfound confidence, she continued into the far side of the town.