The Chosen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Once the vampire was gone, and Elizabeth couldn't grab her again, she turned to Jack with a raised eyebrow. "You really suck at lying, you realize that right?" If he didn't then boy was he oblivious… She would have instead chased after the vampire but knew that it was no use at the moment, they had caught her a couple times before so they could do it again if needed.

(wow I missed a lot)

jack was completely lost! he hoped that the vampire didn't actually get why've didn't kill her.... he took the Rose and squished it then sliced it into tiny pieces with his knife"I hope I never have to see that hag again!"

Malice approached the Wolf and the newly arrived Neko. She gave them analytical looks because it was the first time she was this close too them.

"You must take heed to not let a vampire seduce you." Malice said in a icy tone, looking at the wolf.

" and yes I realize this Elizabeth and it's not something I particularly like doing either"
(yeah sorry it just kinda ran away with itself)"and what does it matter to you?!" he practically screamed at the angel

Shadow felt the power drain out of her as the rose was killed. "I should've expected it," She thought to herself angrily, "The wolf threw off my senses..." Shadow walked into the far side of the town and rested against an abandoned building of some-sort. A mortal jumped from the shadows, knife outstretched, straight towards Shadow. She reacted quickly with a swing of her fingernails and the mortal was no more. "What was that?!," She hissed. "Those daggers would have been useful right about now, wolfie." She kept muttering when two more of the mortals charged at her with daggers. She took care of them as well. "The bodies, they have markings of dragons? Strange... One of the gangs the wolf spoke of? Nevermind.," She said, deciding it would be best to go back to the regular part of town.

Elizabeth glared at him and his outburst. "Jack! You need to control your temper, you idiot!" She yelled at him, she knew she sounded like a hypocrite, telling him not to yell by yelling at him but she had good reason, he was yelling at someone just for giving him advice

(occ: This intro for Nastasha is kinda suggestive if thats okay with you..)

Nastasha woke up in the bed of a stranger which she didn't recognize, she looked around the unpleasantly decorated room.

"Typical for a peasant his house is just as good as how he is in bed.." Nastasha yawned, slipping out of the bed she picked up her clothes that were lazily thrown on the ground during the previous night. She fixed her light orange hair in the mirror and put her white hood on then she went down the staircase of the house and found a young man who was cooking.

"Hello Honey." He said with a smile

"Honey?" Nastasha questioned.

"We got married remember? Yesterday?" He elaborated. Nastasha gave him a weird look and cringed when she felt the pain most commonly known as a hangover. She looked at her "husband" and gave him a frown.

"I'm sorry..but I was to drunk to know what I was doing. So I'm going to have to do this." Nastasha began. She murmured elaborate words than she put her hand forward. A black ink like substance poured from her hand and formed a flesh eating monster. "Good bye, Sweet~" Nastasha cooed. She left the house as the man shouted for his life which were shortly replaced with the sound of gurgling blood.

"Nastasha..head to the city in the south...the chosen...they reside..there.." The darkness whispered in her mind.

"Consider it done my leige.." Nastasha replied, noticing a caravan heading south, being directed by men.

The Darkness spoke to Shadow after quite a length of time. "Another minion comes to the city. This will be a slow process, my minion. Have patience." Shadow was surprised to hear the Master after so long. "Yes, Master. I will find her when she arrives. Will you fill her with knowledge as you have done for me?" Shadow asked. "We shall see later on. Goodbye, minion." The voice was gone. "Okay. Another minion. Interesting," Shadow said quietly as she walked back toward the main town.

"Don't yell at me Elizabeth! you have no right to decide what I can and can not do with my out of control temper! alright?" jack hated it when people told him to calm down or commented on the fact he had a horrible temper but he did feel bad for yelling at the other girl and sighed" I'm sorry....I'm jack and you are?" jack was not surprised by the wings on her back as he had seen many much stranger species come threw town per the years and hell he wasn't very normal himself

"You may call me Malice." She replied in the same strict icy tone she had used before. She looked around at the area they stood in, pretty much as flooded by people as any other part of the town.

"I suggest we should go someplace private..to discuss things." Malice suggested looking around. "There's an Inn over the the northern part of the city."

Shadow, with her "vampiric hearing," listened in on the angel and the other members of the Chosen. "A private discussion?," She hissed, "I just might have to pay them a visit later. She kept her distance, but continued to listen, gaining the attention of a few mortals but nothing more.

Elizabeth shrugged at her suggestion to go to the inn. "I guess that is a good idea."

jack tuned to Elizabeth and whispered "do you think we can trust her?"jack was wary of this new woman...she kinda scared him dn he wished she would treat him a little better mentally labelling himself a hypocrite

Elizabeth whispered back, "Who knows but if not it'll be two against one and if we're 'the Chosen ones, chosen by fate' then it's not like anything really bad could happen now, the journey has just started." She probably sounded too trusting but she's done riskier things before.

The caravan stopped at the gate of the town which her master had sent her to. She hopped out of the cart and waved back at the caravan owner.

"Good bye my loooooooooooove~" The owner shouted, his voice trailing off as he disappeared on the horizon. Nastasha rolled her eyes at him. Foolish man.

She walked through the gates and already gained the attention of many male mortals, they looked at her entranced by her beauty. Nastasha played with them, batting her eyes and smiling but all of it meant nothing. She wouldn't have a second though about burning down the whole damned city much less some men.

"Stop playing..find the other..minion..join forces.." The darkness whispered to her again. Nastasha nodded once more and began to track her fellow minion, starting at the local inn.

"ok you're the boss here...." jack said not realising that the chosen were supposed to be a team and not a group with a leader" I'll trust her but only for now"

"The minion lies near," The darkness whispered to Shadow. "Do not let her get to the Inn. If she is discovered, there will be no other minion." Shadow could sense her presence now, getting stronger. Leaving the Chosen to their business, she went in the general direction of the other minion.

Malice gave them another pair of looks with her hard icy blue eyes, before she turned around and began to walk down the cobblestone path that she believed would lead to the northern district of this large city. She wondered how the neko would do during combat, the Wolf boy seemed well capable for a take down or two. But besides this Malice had an uneasy feeling. The darkness was spreading in the city..but how?

"Its best we make haste, soon the Inn will be full by late afternoon." Malice said, turning to them once again. She pointed at the sun, it was about halfway up in the sky.

Elizabeth nods to Jack then turns and starts to follow Malice, finally being able to see the whole town. She was a little… preoccupied earlier to have gotten a good look at it before. "Ok." She responded to Malice. She wondered how the sleeping arrangement would go… oh well, they would figure it out when they got there.

The man sat at the bar in the lobby of the Inn, drinking down a half-pint. His gift refused to let him get drunk, healing him from the effects, but he did enjoy the flavor. Sacrifice enjoyed a good tavern, but an Inn with a bar was second best in a town like this. The other Chosen were supposed to be here, somewhere, but he'd given up on the search earlier in the day. Absently, he fingered the leather band on his wrist; his memories from all those years ago were lost to him. The band was all he had left, and even though he wasn't sure if it was important, he kept it. Maybe, if someone who knew him from before saw it, they would realize they knew the old him. The band, for all he knew, was the key to his darkened past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The anthro gryphon sat on the edge of the roof, looking out over the people as he often did. Nightmares were his gift, his curse, but he enjoyed tormenting those who were lesser than him. He'd gone by many names over the years, and his latest one, Kenie, made him sound as harmless as the starved dog in the ally. He often chose names that depicted him as kind or weak, mostly because it was at those weakest moments in a persons mind when they trusted even for a split second when he saw their nightmares and fears and used those very things against them.