The Chosen

[MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION] that is a good idea! ok, cool. should she recognize the bracelet do you think?

[MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION] I was thinking that she should, but even with that recognition from her, he still won't remember. It'll take work, because his past has been dark for so long.

So question is the overall setting going to be the city or is everyone gonna travel to a different place and stuff. :o

Good question... I'm not sure. What does everyone else think?

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] right now they're in the city but they'll probably leave soon if there's nothing that should keep them there

M'kay.

Wow its kind of hard to manage two chars. at a time. I always post to late and some says something else. lawl. Gotta be a bit faster.

It's not two hard once you get used to it.

Jesus christ XD i took a mini sbatical for a a day and your people have gone up 8 pages in the rp >< time to start reading ><

The assassins intro is up! oh and I figured since the assassin is a singled out role, he would be higher up on the proverbial food chain then the other minions Hope you don't mind Tiger XD

Gah, I feel the same, [MENTION=3418]desertrat[/MENTION]! >_<;; I had to leave yesterday at around page 4 and now it's 4 pages along! ;_;

As for plot points, I think moving away from the city would probably be a good idea? Will we all be traveling together or are we splitting up into smaller groups? Do we have an objective yet?

we cant move away from the city at this moment but probly later on. <script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>no we dont have an objective yet. we will probly all stay together for safety reasons

Man so far Telth seems to be the only really evil one on the evil side XD

hmm been thinking, since Millinder is supposed to switch sides, that he is literally posed by the darkness. A small portions of the darkness residing inside of him. And the heroes find away to remove it, thus he becomes good and joins them.

I likey that idea, it's interesting. Anyone else?

Yes so for now, Millinder is more powerful then anybody as individuals, and even in small numbers. But the group can still beat him, and he is just cautious by nature, so he plans things out. But once the darkness is removed he is wearker, losing all the powers and strength that it gave him. cause lets face it, thats how most characters that start out evil before switching sides are.

Very true that lol Kenie is.....an idiot, but he's my idiot clearly.

hmm might need to re-work his past, so he only thinks that he has been their the whole time. But really something happens and he gave himself to the darkness, who then twisted his mind. Cause lets face it, he's an evil bastard XD

[MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION] I just realized, Sacrifice is Elizabeth's long lost brother, but he's human and she's Neko. What should the story of that be? And do you know his real name? Elizabeth is bound to call him that once she realizes it.