The Chosen

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] I like it! Nice character.

[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION]

Not the best story I've ever came up with, but I love her personality. c:

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] INDEED MY GOOD LADY! WOULD YOU LIKE A SPOT OF TEA?

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] yay! thanks for being a minion too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH It always screws me up when it goes t oa new page -_______-

Just made intro for Nastasha.

What a whore. xD

Ooh, this'll get interesting then.
I read the intro, and I think it was fine (personally I don't really care what happens in this thread in that sense just as long as it doesn't go against the rules of this site, well, as long as no one gets in trouble because of it.)

Well thats good.

I wanted her be as suggestive as possible without being rate MatureA

xD

Um...hope this is okay.

Name: Sacrifice
Race: Human
Position: Chosen
Power(s): Healing, but with a price. To heal someone, he has to take their wound onto himself and normally at double the pain they were suffering. He's gotten used to such, since when he takes a wound it literally takes minutes to heal him, even from a fatal wound. Injuries he suffers, though fast healing, normally take a few days.
Weapon(s): A double-bladed staff.
Personality: He's quiet and thoughtful, often listening to people more than speaking to them. He's protective of anyone he favors, though most never know that he favors them until he takes a wound from them that could kill them. If he favors you, you have a friend and ally that will risk life and limb to make sure you survive a battle.
Bio: To be honest, he doesn't remember anything up until he was fifteen. After that, he remembers everything in vivid, painful detail. He could tell you about every fight he's been in the the last three years, but he couldn't tell you where he was from, who his family was. He couldn't tell you if he was once a horrible person or similar to the one he is now. It's the reason he goes by Sacrifice; he doesn't know his real name and couldn't think of anything better for himself. When he takes another's wounds he's basically sacrificing his own body to heal them.
Other: He wears a leather bracelet on his right wrist, it's one of the only things he has left from whatever life he had before.
Pic(s)
Minitokyo.Other.Male.Scans_380765.jpg
sorry it's so big.

Name: Kenie
Race: Anthro Gryphon
Position: Minion
Power(s): He can make a person's worst nightmare or memory into a physical reality. Only issue is it drains him depending on how realistic he makes it.
Weapon(s): A sword, black blade and leather bound hilt.
Personality: Cruel and never amused, he tends to say nothing; but most of those that know him know when he's upset with them. Their nightmare normally start stalking them at that point.
Bio: He's far to old to remember everything that he's ever done, but more of his favorite killings often stick out in his mind. He was born with a black soul, it was said; all he ever did was prove the words true.
Other:
Pic(s)
Anthro_gryphon_by_avator.jpg
Sorry he's so big.

Whoaa. Your Minion has wings.

If you get accepted your minion should become the Nemesis of my Grim Angel Chosen for some epic air combat. Hehe. c:

I like the sacrifice guy! we need more chosen that are around my age !

Another Chosen and another Minion. If he's the Nemesis of Malice, then mine is Jack.

If I'm accepted I don't mind being the Nemesis of a Grim Angel. Air combat is among my favorite kind haha

[MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION] Both are accepted! And yay! another minion!

Well, thank ya Tiger. I'll get my intro in:)

If I'm accepted I don't mind being the Nemesis of a Grim Angel. Air combat is among my favorite kind haha

Same here. We'll be good friends. Or nemesises. Or something around that. lawl. c:

We'll be friends, they'll be Nemesis. That's normally how it works for me lol
[MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION], what do you think of the idea of Sacrifice being Elizabeth's lost brother? Just a thought.