The Chosen

I'd like to reserve the last spot of the chosen.

I'm making the C. Sheet as I type this on an other tab. c:

Also would you rather have a guy or another girl?

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>i dont know about everyone else but i think we have enough guys you should probly be a girl

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] yeah, you got it! Hm… how about another girl to even it out, if you want :)

Just a quick question... When is the best time to be on? Does everyone here like the A.M. hours or later P.M. hours?

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>@ilovevampzero

i dont really know because im liable to be on at both times

I'm usually in school during the week so I can't be on during most of the day but I'm on later on, also it depends in different time zones the best time for each of us so we'll need to figure it out. I can post a couple times before school and after and during the weekend.

I'm same as space ninja. I won't necessarily be on at any specific time. I'm more used to RP's where people are only expected to post maybe once daily with 3 paragraph limits haha. I'm kind of mixing it up right now.

Sorry for the weird image links. For some reason my PB account wont upload the photos. Hehe. ^^"

Also I'll be available at night-time, mainly 5PM - 10PM on weekdays. Weekends are like 10 AM - 3AM (lol)

But mind that I'm asia right now. I post quite frequently when I'm online, so yeah. c:

Name: Malice Rector
Race: Grim Angel (Angels tasked with the slaying of evil)
Position: The Chosen
Power(s): Ability to Summon and weild her Diviner, Skadi (A Light blue axe of sorts made out of ice energy. Effective against demons.) Ability to fly using her Angel Wings. And the ability to use ice magic.
Weapon(s): Skadi (Diviner) Ice attributed Magic.
Personality: Malice seems depressed most of the time, when in battle she has a dutiful attitude and a strong sense of justice. She can never be truly love another due to her sacrifice. She's quite lonely and antisocial.
Bio: All Grim Angels are to give something of importance to become one, Malice had given her Love. Due to this she was granted her beautiful diviner which was named Skadi which means Shade, but she lost the ability to truly love some with all her heart. She trained vigorously, becoming quite the grim angel. When she was told she was one of The Chosen ones, she descended and joined the others
Other: Every sacrifice that is given is given back to the grim angel when they are on death's door.

Pic(s): Malice's Appearance
Malice's Diviner, Skadi
Malice's Appearance ALTERNATE

Whoooaaa I missed a lot. @_@

yes, yes you did<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

It's not my fault, I was busy with a mafia game elsewhere. XP

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>i have no idea how youre going to integrate youself with the story now you missed like....everything

Bleh.

I think I'll just drop out of this one, it's moving way too fast for me to keep up. ._. Forget I was ever here~

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>awww *sad face* we'll miss you then...

Tigerqueen you should take timbolonian and mooglegirl off the list of chosen and give some other people a chance to be them because they arent going to post anymore<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

aw :(
timbolonian isn't going to be on anymore too?

yeah sorry.....<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

We need another minion of darkness... It's not easy with just one.

well its not in our power to make more darkness minions you know
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>