The Chosen

[MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION], I edited my latest post, you may want to check it out. :P It involves Sacrifice.

I'm so late. o_o

School. Sigh.

Can I get a little recap, I'm kind of wondering what went down so I can insert Nastasha and Malice in appropriately.

Basically the assassin showed up to the minions, had a little display of his power and badassery, threatened them, insulated them and made sure they knew their place, sent them to find nastasha and get to his safe house, he then pretended to be a wounded by stander from the bar fight to get close to the chosen, and now he is with them trying to figure out anything he can about them.

His Badassery? How lovely~ c:

Well I just posted. She put a snake she could use as a wire into Elizabeth's bag. I'm also wondering how I can get Malice to regroup with them, but I have a pretty good idea.

Edit: I think I'm gonna nerf Malice a bit with the use of Nastasha's rune. Malice is going to have to resort on her ice magic making her ideally weaker whenever the minions attack, because right now Malice is freaking strong in my mind. What do you think @desertrat

Edit2: Also [MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION] you wanna make our chars. nemesises again? Nastasha and Sacrifice/Chase? Or maybe we can wait to see who'll be the new minion and see if he suits Sacrifice/Chase better.

desert rat forgot to mention that jack didn't trust the stranger and once agin lost his temper and ran off into the woods. his reasoning: when his friends get in trouble he can use his "ability" to save them

Just to let everyone know, I won't be able to post until late tonight, as I have work. ('・ω・')Try not to get too far without me, okay? Also, please drag Holly along. XD
[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] The 'Electropath' is Holly, not Elizabeth. ^.^;

@Rufia well it would make sense, seeing how good guys are supposed to be all badass and strong compared to non-main characters but weaker then the main bad guys, thus One on One the bad guys are usually tougher, but the good guys have a teamwork, friendship, and all that other jazz. Thus letting them beat the stronger enemies. hmm also @Rufia It seems to me that my chara and your chara seem to be the truly evil people of the "evil" side. So might be an interesting plot twist that she becomes infatuated with him, also would be good your character developmentally wise for when he is eventually saved by our would be heroes and joins them. Thus causing much turmoil in her, just a passing thought i had.

I'm up for anyone to have Sacrifice as a Nemesis, he's to....strange, compatible with anyone.

@Yuurei

For some reason I absent-mindedly posted about Elizabeth on this thread and Holly on the roleplay thread. I swear school is messing with my braaain. But I did mean Holly. Sorry for the confusion. >.>
@desertrat

Sounds lovely~ We should totally go through with it. I imagine Nastasha all changed in personality, from seductress to plain out insane. Its going to be awesomeee.
[MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION]
I love Sacrifice's Character. He's so passive it makes him somewhat aggressive and badass. You know what I mean? Haha. xD

Man..I love this roleplay. ;-;

Also:

For the next five days I'll be available around 12:00 PM - 9:30PM

Half day at my school. Yessssss <3

Most of my characters are like that lol He's epic in his own way. I have college, so I'll be on as much as I can be.

Wow! This roleplay is really progressing! I know I said this a few times, but I'm IMMENSELY sorry for my new schedule when nobody's on (3:20 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Plus a new sister!!!) So I'd like to know if you want to treat Shadow as an NPC, have someone play as her when I'm not here, or make an excuse for her to only have occasional visits with the minions. Thanks!
~ilovevampzero~

Like just about everybody else on here my schedule has changed also! School has started so I'll be on 3:30-8pm (I'll probably be on later than that since I procrastinate) on most days. On thursday I have to teach martial arts from 4-7pm.

If I miss something important I'm sorry! If Liz is needed someone can just have control of her until I come back.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>dude you didnt even see my post about the note tiger! :(

I swear the last time I saw that it said so that only Sacrifice could see it… Wow, that's a major fail on my part. Give me a minute, Sorry

Name:Mordrid Lang
Race:human
Position:Dark Minion
Power(s): Necromancer/Cleric
Weapon(s): double bladed scythe,rapier ,dagger
Personality: Insane
Bio:
What child hood he had bone that he could recall his days consisted of study and his nights of spell castling he was one of the most gifted at least thats what they said. Having animated his only friend a dracolich a feat impossible for one so young. That was what they said just before he killed them and reanimated their bodies. His eyes glowed a fierce red and the cloak whipped about wildly he laughed as they were slaughtered then he reanimated them eternally torturing his teachers. The priests had become afraid of him and asked their god to eliminate him he was an evil that did not belong in society.though they begged it was to no avail instead they were slain he was the last of the "Order of the Black Harvest"
Other:

Necromancer.jpg

Attachments

• 22381_461458700563545_570965393_n.png
    22381_461458700563545_570965393_n.png
    450 KB · Views: 2
  • Dracolich.png
    Dracolich.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
[MENTION=3385]Jericho[/MENTION] Are you a minion of Darkness or one of the Chosen??