The Chosen

Hmmm good point [MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION] Let's see...........

Human orphan, taken in by a Neko family at a young age. He doesn't remember anything but his Neko family-when he finally remembers-

Chase. Call him Chase.

Sure thing:) I learned all my plot twist from a crazy guy I met on another site....he's sadistic and hilarious but has the best ideas haha

That's awesome! Those guys always have the best twists, I rp'd with a guy like that a while ago and he was really good at different plots and twists

Finally caught up and posted! >_<;
[MENTION=3593]Echoing_Song[/MENTION], it seems Holly is a bit interested in Sacrifice/Chase. :P I'll leave it to you whether you want to let them pursue that further?

I likey that idea, [MENTION=3571]Yuurei[/MENTION] :) we shall make this work out lol but he's a little stand offish so give him time haha.

Haha, no problem, so is she! Too darn shy for her own good to make any advances, at least. This should be interesting!

hmm, I think millinder should have his other minions attack, and in the confusion he makes off with one of the chosen.

That's a really good idea! Which of the Chosen is the most… i don't want to say cared about but yeah, cared about. That's always the one that gets the others energized to save whoever it is.

so guys here is what i was thinking......when liz gets captured she should make like a lot of noise that echos around the forest....and then when the other two chosen try to rescue her they are outnumbered which is where i come in (probabbly saying something completely embarrassing)using my power to help the other two rescue liz...sound good?

-thumbs up- I lovey the plot haha and loving this rp too

for for millinders past, I'm thinking that he really was a trained assassin, and one of the best. But He fell in love with a high nobles daughter, and the two were secretly seeing each other before they ran off and got married. Millinder was trying to start a new life, even having kids with her, one where he wasn't killer any more. But the darkness had other plans for him. So he staged it so that his family was murdered and when in grief the darkness came to millinder, thus he gave him self over to him so that he could get revenge, which he did. Only he took revenge on the wrong people. He was tricked into believing that it was his father in law who had the act committed, with the backing of his faimly. So Millinder killed the entire blood line. We can even throw in there that the blood line was important for some way of defeating the darkness if you want.