The Chosen

Hey, mind if I join the awesomeness~?!

And should we create only one character?

i think you can only create one but its not my decision.

So I assume that we're not going to continue until we have more people?

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>idk

I'll ask Tiger when she gets back on.

I was thinking, each Chosen should have like an equivalent Dark minion to be their mortal nemesis throughout the roleplay.

Hey I just got back on and read through everything…

@ilovevampzero Yes, I realize there are no other Darkness' minions and I'm sorry about that. Also, I wouldn't like to have to stop the rp but
if that's what would be best I will.
When it comes to the if you have to have only one character you can make another character just as long as they are not both one of the Chosen because I want to let other people be one of the main characters. If we don't get enough of the Darkness' minions I'll be one so it's not just one person. The only reason I didn't make one at the beginning is because I've done that before in a similar rp and was swamped for a while, making it kind of hard and annoying for the others because I would take longer to post.

@IceChateau777 yeah, you can totally still join! We could use more people right now...

@Rufia That's a really good idea! I'm not sure how we could do that though, would we each have to be our own arch nemesis? Or would we have to find someone else who would be willing to do that?

I'm going to leave it up to you guys though, since it'll be affecting you too; should we stop the rp until we get more people?
I think that's answered all the questions… if not then you just re-ask me.

@TigerQueen I think we should continue the RP and let the other chosen who joins later on will blend into the story, also our arch-nemesis can be paired simply by asking the other roleplayer if they want to pair up. c: I'd also be willing to play a minion.

@ilovevampzero Speaking of asking, Shadow and Malice should totally be Arch Nemeses. It would be awessooome~

II'll play both~!

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Oooooooooo I like the idea of Shadow and Malice being the arch-whatevers. Mine doesn't have wings though but it will work XD.

<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>well i would say that jack and shadow would be be arch-nemesis because they have alreayd had encounters before and obviously both hate the other to the ends of the earth

Hmm. Lets leave it for shadow to decide? Maybe? :o

Well... Up to you guys to work it out unless you want to have me for both. Your decision.

Wow, Shadow has two Chosen Arch-Nemesises.

Her life is going to be haaard. lawl. I'm making a minion application now btw

Poor Shadow... And another minion, excellent!

Name: Nastasha
Race: Human
Position: Minion
Power(s): Nastasha is a necromancer, she's able to summon dead souls to fight for her.
Weapon(s): Summons, Poisoned Dagger,
Personality: Nastasha is a deceiving girl who dresses as a innocent priestess but really is a seductive necromancer willing to seduce or kill anybody for the Darkness. She is quite the nymph, playful and sexy to the Chosen teasingly.
Bio: Nastasha was a girl with such beautiful looks she became drowned in her own self vanity that she feared losing her beauty as she aged so she sold her soul to the darkness as long as it kept her young, The Darkness gave her this by teaching her necromancy. Via Necromancy she can make herself young again and call upon dead spirits to fight for her.
Other: Nastasha is not immune to being killed but she can never die from old age.
Pic(s):
Hollow_Witch_by_asuka111_zpsba0cba81.jpg