The Chosen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Same. Bu my father has been really strict with my sleeping time lately. ._.

[MENTION=3705]TimidJewishElf[/MENTION] Um... Shadow, my character, is FEMALE and she ran in the opposite direction of your character to see Kenie and Liz a while ago...

I know, but my character is currently in a discussion with another character, and I had no urge to disrupt the flow of the conversation. Sorry.

I am here. Sorry for the lack of posting.
I had to take care of paramount things to get my grades up.
I am enrolled in Honors courses, so it might be a tad harder to keep up.

Ehrmegerd. People are online.

Being online means progress.

Progress means that this roleplay can get its rusty gears into moving again. lawl.
@Jericho I think you gotta post first before me. So the confrontation can begin. :3

EDIT: [MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION] I think Yuurei deleted his account or something. o_o

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] Aw! Yeah it looks like it… :( too bad.
Should I delete her name from the position listing? I don't want to if he's still here, but is editing or something.

I guess..? I'm not sure but it says he's a guest so he probably deleted because he's too busy? ._.

It sucks, me and Yuurei had an rp going on. But at least maybe we can get someone more active hopefully.

Yeah, that's true. I'll open up the slot right now.

Ok, I wish I didn't have to say this but here goes: If you are going to leave this (or any of my other) role play, please tell me first! You can post a visitor message on my profile, send me a private message or say something on here, just PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE LEAVING!

I understand if you can get to a computer or you don't have Internet or something but once you can get back online, please just tell me if you're leaving and if you're not, just jump back right in. If you're unsure of the best way to get back in, ask me or someone else for help. Please take this into consideration, thanks!

Oh, and this also is for if you know that you won't be able to be on/ be able to post for a week or more.

so how this all gonna work out seems no one is hardly ever on

I'm not sure, I feel like people aren't sure what their character should be doing right now so they aren't saying anything but I don't know for sure :\
I would be posting by Elizabeth is unconscious right now she can't do anything at the moment.

timid and i may end up fighting each other before the chosen even enter the picture :)

Or you guys could meet up with any of the other minions, they seem to be online but don't have anything to do really at the moment in this particular rp so maybe you could give them something to say and help move this along? You don't have to of course, it's just a thought :)

am trying to move it along figure gather the other minions and take over a city :)