The Blood That Binds Us (Medieval Fantasy, Dungeon Crawl-esque RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'aww, I'm so glad you two think my dork is endearing. I did want to point out that, though, that Silas's main focus is alchemy, he just has those few thieving skills due to his adolescence. I shall edit to make that more clear in his profile. Also, while he does enjoy using traps to deliver his concoctions, I understand that there usually is not time to set them up when one is out adventuring- definitely more of a city-oriented skill. As for actual cut-purse/pick-pocket thievery, he really doesn't do it. To sum it up, the only thieving skills he would be using is his knowledge of disarming traps, should the need ever arise. Is this acceptable?

On another note, "charming" is probably one of the last words I would use to describe Sil. He's such a dweeb.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades
@Fox of Spades - I'm not sure when I'll be totally done with whatever I have, but thank you.

Sweet, sweet. I'll try to have something ready for you guys soon.

@Haru Nyan - Does a gnoll or a chimera-type guy that resembles a djinn [in appearance only] count as monster boiz?

Real talk though I've got an archer and enchanter-type magicker in mind. Can switch them out for something else if there's any positions you need filled. The idea for the duo is pretty much flaming arrows.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@KageKaioh
Well, charming in his own way.
And I guess that's fair, what say you @Fox of Spades ?

@LVL1337N00B
Like Ifrit or Behemoth from FF?
More of a Monster Man, but I'll take it.
Or are we going for something lither and smaller?
Either way, I'll take 'em.

Charming, as in boyish and awkward? Oh, I was also wondering if we could discuss the limits of what potions/powders he can make. My knowledge of magical substances and potions stem almost solely from Dungeons and Dragons (2nd additon), and there are an absolute ton of different effects an alchemist can cause with their craft.

@Haru Nyan - Human sized, greenish skin, horns, monster dong, four arms/eyes.

Reactions: KageKaioh
@KageKaioh

That all sounds good to me 8D! And who knows, they might need traps eventually if they hunker down somewhere or spend the night in the dark spoopy woods. As for what he can do, you can clarify it in the sheet :D! Like does he make explosives, poisons, and if so what are these poisons and all that.

@LVL1337N00B

An archer and an enchanter sound good xD! Just remember, we're only accepting humans.

@LVL1337N00B
I guess it does then.
What kinda monster dong we talkin' about here?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@KageKaioh
Yeah, he's got that certain trait that's so endearing.
As for the potions, I suppose as long as it's nothing too overpowered.
You can get creative, with explosive results more likely.

@Fox of Spades
You taunt me.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
@Fox of Spades - Of course. I read the thread a couple of times. Most of the characters I play are human anyway.

I think I'll start prodding at my blank character sheet a bit now.

Excellent! I shall get to editing his sheet now.

• Thank You
@Fox of Spades
Hey! It's not THAT bad...Okay, maybe it is.
I still would've liked it though.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Believe me, I've needed brain bleach... one time too many

:P peace

I think this party is seriously lacking in monster boys. If we come a cross one IC can we keep him?

• Love
Reactions: Haru Nyan
Can it be a Monster MAN, instead?
Fox won't like it, but YOLO.

Hell yes. Men are better than boys (don't tell Sil).

• Love
Reactions: Haru Nyan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm thinking of someone/thing like Kimahri from FFX.

Not bad, but I prefer scales to fur. Like Nagas. :heart:

A dragon/lizard/naga man is fine too.

Probably not the type of dragon man you're thinking of, but-

Little more bishie than I wanted, but still a quality redraw. Folks in gaiaonline's art freebie section are gr8.

@LVL1337N00B

I've seen this beforeee, I've seen you on Gaia xD. I think we've been in some streams together, haha. Prince Phantom drew that, right :0?

Status
Not open for further replies.