The Blood That Binds Us (Medieval Fantasy, Dungeon Crawl-esque RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My type of rogue is rather different from most, usually. He is an alchemist tinkerer and heavily relies on potions, powders and oils to make it through a fight. He excels in lock-picking and traps rather than cut-purse thievery as well. Hopefully he will round out some of the groups skills, rather than doubling up too much.

Oh my engineer/white mage would absolutely get along grandly with another tinkering sort.

Ahhhh Arcane magic. The easiest way to scare the Paladin character I have in mind. This can only end in good ways, I'm sure.

Well I just got off work, so sorry for missing anything during the day. Yaaay long days haha.

I'll look through the character pictures I have before I decide on something. The CS template isn't up yet, right?

@KageKaioh

Awesome xD, alchemy and potions are always a nice addition.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's charas.

@Fox of Spades

Looking forward to making them, once the sheet is available. Most of my own stuff is just in need of being transferred from a character gallery, however will be nice to have the template, for what I can't just paste over.

Reactions: Fox of Spades
I'll look through the character pictures I have before I decide on something. The CS template isn't up yet, right?

Sure ^^ just so you guys know we won't be using real people for face claims. And it isn't up yet, expect it later tonight (it's morning here atm) or sometime tomorrow.

@Bismarck

Yeah xD @Haru Nyan and I are from the future haha.

Currently at school, waiting for my next class >_<

Would you guys be up for a Skype (or other IM) group? Might make planning and asking questions easier.

Discord is only chat program that matters. Discord master race lol. But yeah, sure, some sort of group would be alright.

I'm down for a skype group, or other IM really. Got a few on here for my gaming habits, but I use skype for RP stuff as well.

Off topic, but Bismarck I am loving the scarlet crusade avvie. <3

Scarlet Crusade is only Crusade. Slay all evil, even when you're run by evil. It's a backwards philosophy, but it works.

I used to RP a character that was resigned to being part of the Crusade for better or worse. Her mindset was at least they are actively trying to do something to reclaim human lands. She respected using force a bit much, even as a healer. My character is somewhat similar in that sense here.

I recommend Discord. Mainly because I don't want to have two different programs on at once. XD

Also, alchemist rogue is besto rogue. My first DnD character was that shit.

My character in this scenario, though, will probably be a semi-nude savage that goes around chomping on shit raw and sleeping outside. Because really, adventurers are already unfit for normal society.

Reactions: Rax Rosetta
Has anyone else realized how heavy the red theme is in this thread for Avatars and signatures?
I have completely no idea what your talking about. None what so ever.

>looks at thread title
Not really surprised, tbh.

I would be willing to make a discord account for chatting purposes.

He actually started as a DnD character, but has been molded and re-molded many a time for various online roleplays. It's a going to be great playing him again. :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
o w o
Time zones are so inconvenient these days, they practically make you a pseudo-time traveler.

Anyway, how are you guys today? Swell, I hope. Hopefully @Fox of Spades and I will be able to get our characters done soon, preferably today. I have exams tomorrow so I might not be active, just throwing that out there.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.