The Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shrug at his question. "I guess I just know." She answered then she frowned. "I'm a bad girl. They told me so." She sniffed.

He smiled "well, maybe bad is just really good to me." He sat down in a chair and looked at her

She reverted to her better side. She sniffled like a child. "They hated me. Called me a monster. Coz I'm bad they said." She continued.

He put out his hand "come here.. I understand.. Tell me all about it.."

She walked to him meekly and sat beside him. "I was 8, I think. I have this friend with same name as me. They told me she wasn't real. They can't see her you see. She told me to punish them people who hurt us. So I killed them and I was happy. I killed all of them!" she said with watery smile.

"then they took me to prison. It was horrible. The guards hit me and they did things ti me. But I showed them. I killed them also." She smiled a bit more. "But nobody loves me. Am I a monster?" she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

He shook his head "no, you're not a monster.. They were the monsters. I met your friend, I think.. Something tells me she doesn't like me very much." He smiled and put his hand on her shoulder "but it's all gonna be okay. And if worst comes to worst and you decide to kill me, than I thank you for your company, and I'm glad it was you."

Her eyes overflowed with tears. "I..thank you.." She said as she continued to look at him. "She likes you. She told me. That's how she tells someone." She laughed.

He wiped away her tears "she tells them she likes them by hurting them, but not killing them?" He smirked "cute.. Yet very confusing." He sat back and observed her "I was 7.. I strangled a kid who kept pushing me.. It was the rush more than anything.. It became and addiction, I couldn't stop. After that, everything was pretty much the same.. I was happy killing anyone I could kill."

She listened as he told her his story. "I see. You're just like her. You should go out!" she joked.

He looked at her "Go out? We'll never get out of this place.." He smiled "we're stuck here, like we're walled in.

"You could. But you have to earn her trust." She said secretly.

She smiled at him. "You have to wait for her to come out. I'll let you know." she told him.

He looked at her "you know.. You're nice." He smiled and looked around "you shouldn't feel bad about what you've done.. You're not a monster."

"Really? But they put me here." She asked confused. "You're nice, too. You are strong." She shyly commented.

"Yes, really.. I mean, they put George in here because he likes fire, and that's not bad at all. You're not a monster, they are." He smirked "I'm strong? What makes you say that?"

"Really? I wanna see fireworks." She giggled. "you look real strong. That's all." She replied

"just due to my love of fire,i was a menace to society in England with my love of all that burns, Pyromania is classed as an impulse disorder but i feel happy that there is some one who thinks im innocent of the said crimes i was accused of "george chips in,

Reactions: 2 people
"Can you make fireworks?" she asked him excitedly. "Please?" she pouted.

He smiled "not that kind of fire, like.. Burning buildings and such." He looked at george "well compared to what I did it does seem kind of innocent.. That's all. I'm sure it was really bad and such.. But not bad enough to be declared crazy."

Status
Not open for further replies.